Mum, daughter killed in tragic end to family outing

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
Mum, daughter killed in tragic end to family outing
Source: http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2006/11/27/nation/16141292&sec=nation&focus=1

JOHOR BARU: A family outing ended in tragedy when a mother and daughter were killed on the spot following a collision between a trailer and the vehicle they were in.

Eleven-year-old Lian Poh Yi was flung out of the vehicle in the head-on collision while her mother, Chai Kin Lian, 31, was trapped in the wreckage.

Chai’s husband, Lian Leong Hoo, 41, was seriously injured in the 1.10pm incident at the 47th kilometre of Jalan Johor Baru-Air Itam near Sedenak here yesterday.

The trailer had dragged their MPV for some 35m before coming to a halt.
Lian has been warded at the Kulai Hospital’s intensive care unit.
The couple’s two other children Jian Seng, eight, and Poh Hai, six, suffered minor injuries.
Johor Baru (North) traffic chief Asst Supt Bakri Zainal Abidin said the 38-year-old trailer driver had been detained.

Meanwhile, a motorcyclist died after being hit by a bus near the Larkin bus station here.

Mohd Firdaus Hakim Mohd Farik, 18, was coming out of a junction at 9.30am yesterday when he collided with the bus.

He was rushed to the Sultanah Aminah Hospital but died shortly after.
Johor Baru (South) traffic chief Deputy Supt Ooi Kok Siong, who said the bus driver had been questioned, urged witnesses to the accident to contact the police at 07-2212999.

In Kahang, Kluang, two men died on the spot when their car hit a tree along the 84th kilometre of Jalan Batu Pahat-Mersing.

The victims, Er Kok Poh, 38, and his father Er Tian Hua, 63, were on their way home to Muar from Kahang when the accident occurred at about 5.45am yesterday.

Kluang OCPD Asst Comm Fauzi Arshad said the two died on the spot from head injuries.
This is not the first time I emphasize this,
Please ask your rear passenger buckle up their seat belt,
the rear seat belt is not meant for display.

Last edited:

kapitan

Known Member
Dec 29, 2003
Visit site
If you see China Press, they censored a naked body...
I think its mum cos being covered with paper liao... and the guy with the stupid face must be the driver cum father/husband...

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
PockyRocky,
You have loads of girl friends, dude. You drank too much pepsi la, always asking for more. haha

kapitan,
Dude, just curious. How did the accident happen ar?

PocketRocket

'(00) Mod'er
Helmet Clan
Nov 28, 2004
Up Yours
my front seat belt not cumpulsory....4-point harness is n if passenger a girl,recomended to remove restrictions waist up before strapping on the harness
=P~

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
dudes, i received an email, pics about an accident which the front passenger didn't wear the seatbelt. Kind of gross, can I post it here? Not related to the news above.

need your feedback SG.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Humble Greetings All....

Does anybody have a shift light circuit or schematic diagram??? Thank you for your kind attention!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience