Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

MTX amps

boeytan

500 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
HMS said:
alrite, i am a ice noob haha, never survey the price at all cos too bz selling stuffs :biggrin: , i can settle for other brands too, i dun mind. Need to power up my 6 inch mid, tweeter, and 3 way at the back oni. mid i think is rotweiler, cheapo stuffs, 3 ways is low power soundstream. I am more into sql, need clean sound oni. HU is Nakamichi old model. Can u pm me a few models (other brands also can consider) price around or below Rm500. That day gatal go sell off my alpine amp :frown: now no amp to use. I dun have plan to upgrade to sub, or buy those expensive component set. Used set also can consider but must be in use all the while, if its kept in locker more than 6 months, the i am not interested lor. I am not in a rush anyway. U can take ur time to recommend.
the mtx will b 5 times ur budget... hehehe... currently dun have any amp within ur budget. Im selling mid end stuff usually... maybe u can try brothers, costplus n c.

HMS

1,000 RPM
Jan 20, 2004
Penang
www.maxperformance.com.my
sorry then bro to trouble u. Brothers stuff not interested, then hv to trouble my fren to go to Trio and search there better c got anything within budget......:smile: . Didn't know MTX cost that much. Brothers there got cheap one, but seems like pay the money and didn't get the value. Urs is value to high to me and i can't afford :tongue:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Renault chiefs have been summoned to the World Motor Sport Council as a new espionage saga kicks off in formula one. Mere weeks after McLaren was kicked out of the 2007 constructors’ championship and fined $100m for spying on Ferrari, it now emerges that Renault is similarly accused of possessing secret data about the McLaren car.

At the height of the so-called Stepney-gate scandal, it was reported that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience