MSS Final Round Pictures

yolk

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
PJ
Visit site
fuiyohhhhhh the celica bloody cun .. kekekekek B)

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
ahhh got to post this thing again....

these pics are taken during the qualifying.

WRC Motorsports Ultima qualified 2nd on the grid even with 2 cylinders gone AWOL !! during the engine teardown it was found that a few pushrods broke so it was decided to skip the actual race.

other two cars missing on race day was the Porsche 996 GT3 RS and Ron Lin's spaceframe Mazda RX7.

here are the pics:

WRC Motorsports Ultima

ArtEvo Lancer Evo5

Porsche 996 GT3 RS (Le Mans version of the GT3 Cup car)

2005 Supersixteen Overall Champion

Ron Lim's spaceframe Mazda RX7

canken2

1,500 RPM
Mar 18, 2004
PJ
Visit site
alexz great work, i really like it. wonder what camera u were using and the exposure. :rolleyes:

i like yr sequence of pics where they are some engine bay shots followed by shots of the car a step further.

pls PM me yr email add. would like to send u an invitation to my online albums of cars :).. not as good as yrs though. sharing is caring right :lol:

alexz

500 RPM
Nov 22, 2004
Visit site
well im just a newbie... im using the sony cybershot DSC-P10 with auto exposure. not the greatest tool out there but... just using what i have in my hands.

still got ALOT to learn about photography, right now just tagging along with bimmerman and ldragon to learn a few tricks from them.

anyway thanks a million for the accolades :lol:

oops BTW a few more pics of that event

-> http://www.zerotohundred.com/forums/index....showtopic=32329

enjoy guys :D

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bought a HID entire headlight assembly (not just conversion kit) off of ebay. It appears that the xenon light is on a swivel hinge because it can move up and down inside the assembly. I've heard that many cars that come stock with HIDs have a sensor that will control a motor that auto levels the beams. Obviously my car will not have this sensor because it did not come with xenons.

Do you think maybe I the assembly I bought will only work properly on a car that has this sensor...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience