Aug 14, 2004
Gemballa Mirage GT

guess this is teh fastest suv in msia

ultimatevolution7

Chosŏn Inmin'gun 4.25
Jun 30, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
www.flickr.com
There are quite a lot of these now.. awesome car it is.
This particular one in the photo has Pahang plate and owner's house also has a Bentley Flying Spur

And about the Mirage GT, at first (and a still a bit) doubt it was real because it has a Porsche badge rather than the Gemballa badge.
Gemballa Mirage GT's carry the Gemballa badge but well, since these cars are exclusive, you can have it our way.

lokgotz

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Spotted where?
The Gemballa shop?
it was parked outside a few weeks back......i guess u were still in melaka/singapore........coz i've expected u to post it up....hahahah......

but instead, another forummer posted it...i think it was beautle who posted it at the other threads......hehe

DarkChild

1,000 RPM
Nov 16, 2003
Kuala Lumpur
That is a real Mirage GT. It belongs to Tunku Hammam bin Tunku Sulong. The reason for the porsche badge is he wanted them placed back on the car for his reasons...

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
What a fine species!!! Only lack of proper garage like what Ang Moh built...

Lennon

1,000 RPM
Apr 11, 2005
Actually, i can't believe Mokzani don't have one.... He even have Enzo...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi everybody, im new here and im not sure if im at the right section. i got a question about the 'Sun auto Muffler Earth'. It came together with my 'Sun Auto Hot Earth', and i got no idea how to install it. I tried asking my local car garage and accessories and they have no idea as well. Please help me, a diagram or pictures would be helpful. Im driving perodua kenari fyi.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience