Motul Engine Oil - Where to get?

zero4

6,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
satria_95 said:
4age,
Thanks dude but that's a bit far ler. :)

sabelt,
Oh, no worries dude. Will try to find it. I've used the oil twice and it somehow makes my engine quieter and smoother. That's why I'd like to go back to using it again. :)

zero4,
Thanks for the info dude. SS2 is very near to my place. Is the Avantgarde shop located in the SS2 square (the one with McDonalds, Selera Makan, etc)?

huakenny,
I won't mind trying another fully syn engine oil. I think my 1.6L engine uses about 3L of engine oil. How do they sell the Q8 oils? By 1 bottle of 2L or 1 bottle of 1L or...? And how much is each bottle? Thanks dude.

Nope bro, Avantgarde is located in the other side of ss2. you know the traffic lights down the bridge facing taman megah? is one of the shop facing LDP

tintin

Known Member
Nov 28, 2003
PJ
huakenny said:
1.6L use 3litre? suppose to be bout 4litre rite?

oh ya..Q8 semi syn sell in 4litre(1 Bottle) n fully syn in 1litre(i bottle)

semi syn price is rm80-rm85 n fully syn is rm40-43 per litre.....if really interested....Pm me lo....i tel u my fren num
Huakenny,

I'm also interested in trying out Q8 oils since they are highly recommended by fellow forumners here. Trying to see if it is as good as they say! I'm trying to reduce or better still eliminate my tappet noise! What weight is their semi synthetic?

Mine if you PM me the contact number of your fren? Thanks.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
With regards to the tappet noise, is it because of engine oil? I just realized that my engine oil is only half, based from the engine oil dip stick (the stick to check level of engine oil). Would that cause the tappet to be noisy?

What are the most common problems if engine oil is not changed on time or the engine oil has dropped below it's best working level?

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
Heck, couldn't get Motul so went to Eneos to see what they have. After a long look and bla bla, I settled for Shell Helix Ultra, 15W50, fully synthetic. Have been using it for few days now. Quite about the same effect as Motul. The engine feels "smoother", better response of from the engine, a little quieter. RM168 per bottle of 4 liter

gloss

1,500 RPM
May 23, 2005
SJ
why not try Q8? its a good performance oil. cheaper than motul, satisfaction? u muz gif it a try.

many places got:

autoequipe, N1 racing, RS. sunway there also shld have (but price mayb more expensive)

tonytony

Known Member
Apr 11, 2004
I'm using Motul semi 10-40 in my tx3, so far its the best oil i've used.

For those who wanna find this oil in Pj, i get mine from Desa Sri Hartamas business park, a place called Skyzone.

Heard alot about this Shell 15-50 aswell, maybe i'll try for my next oil change, but for RM168 very pricey wor...howx the oil so far bro ?

fazleysyam

Dec 29, 2004
what is the price range for motul..semi and fully synth..

and the price for Q8 semi and fully synth..

before this ive been using eneos molybdenum semi..price is less rm100..but having prob to get the stock..

im staying at wangsa maju..if anyone can share the loc the get the Q8 and motul engine oil..would be very much appreciated..

kevinn7

Feb 28, 2005
Motul semi is abt 130 i think.. in Amoil.. Q8 semi is abt 93 in Eneos

e819

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2004
now heard hks having promotion

10/40 rm90?? any comments?

gti_5555

Known Member
May 5, 2005
PJ
yes guys,start your threat ib that listing...u can get more info from there...thx..

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi to all sifu. wat dashboard is suitable to change the stock iswara dashboard. im confuse wit changing my frend Iswara dashboard? helppppppppppp????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience