Most expensive carnaba wax ever

limfk7

Known Member
Feb 18, 2006
PENANG % KEDAH
This chinese version the websire for chinese ishttp://store.pchome.com.tw/zymol/M00182969.htm
For english version is http://www.vertar.com/product.asp?P_ID=179

It is cost about Rm 23000. For two bottle. crazy

I think chinese version is explain more detailed than english. So sorry can provide in much in english version. Just translate some of them

Zymol Royale Glaze 皇家釉蠟
◎包含70%巴西第1棕櫚蠟。

最初是為了保護 (protect )Bugatti Royale汽車的烤漆所專門設計的,在20世紀時是當時最豪華稀有的轎車(只有12輛車),如此細致精心製作與設計, 到今天仍被認為是一件藝術作品。適用全部烤漆類型和顏色。
Royale Glaze包含了70%的巴西頂級稀有的白色棕櫚蠟(70%carnaba wax)。

讓您的愛車變成獨一無二的展示車,在夜晚當燈光照到您的愛車時,就仿佛看到白天的太陽一般。
(once apply this product the night light shine on you car are similiar like the sun at the morning shine on your car)

....................................................................................................................................
成分︰
包含白色的棕櫚汁液(white colour carnaba), Montan 常青樹油,向日葵油(sunflower oil),甜瓜油(sweet corn oil maybe?),椰子油(coconut oil),甘露粹取出(no idea),草莓粹取(strawberry oil),Propolis(從蜜蜂)和純甘油。
.....................................................................................................................................

Last edited:

sebastian2hot

Known Member
Aug 8, 2006
um...can buy another car with this price. but if you have bugatti 23000 is just a small amount..haha

Merce

Jul 26, 2007
最初是為了保護Bugatti Royale汽車的烤漆所專門設計的,在20世紀時是當時最豪華稀有的轎車(只有12輛車),如此細致精心製作與設計, 到今天仍被認為是一件藝術作品。適用全部烤漆類型和顏色。
Royale Glaze包含了70%的巴西頂級稀有的白色棕櫚蠟。

"It was initially manufactured to protect Bugatti Royale's car paint, in the 20th century, it was consider as the most luxurious car ever built. only 12 units available (i believe they were refering to the Bugatti units...) The product is still now view as a master piece of art, with its unique design. (... no idea what his refering to :hmmmm: ... ) Suitable for all types of paint and colors. Royale Glaze contains 70% of Brazil Top graded and Rare Carnauba wax"

Still ... i personally feel this is only a part of the article, in which some of the sentences is quite confusing as they provide insufficient details and informations...

or maybe my chinese is just plain sux :biggrin:

However the price seems to be in Taiwan currency, after converted into RM its somewhere around 24k I believe.

Wonder how long it will last...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i've changed my power steering fluid
the prob is the day i've change my power steering fluid, my steering runs smooth i the steering is very light
but after 1 week, my steering return to the previous condition that the steering is hard
what is the prob?hw can i do with it
i've asked my friend and he says got air inside the power steering hose and he teach me to repair it. he teach me to turn my steering over and over again when the engine is on. i've tried but nthng happens
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience