MONSTER VIOS, Skilled driver...Smoked 2 RX-7 and S15..Click to read more.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
No GT Wing adi can fly...got GT wing i think fly higher....

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
PROVEN.!
just use small stock spoiler and 15" rims ady can fly that high.
i wonder how by using GT Wing and 17" rims.
:adore::adore::adore:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Actually this is the real photo la :rofl:

That Subaru one someone photochopped to hint something yet made it look like cornering LOL! :laugh:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
I would explode into hysterical laughter if I saw a beng'ed vios blasting "tokyo drift" theme.

Seriously.

Someone, do it.:rofl:

This is what my friends & I use to do in front of his shop.. after closing hours we could sit on the side walk & laugh really hard & loud at beng's going by:wavey:

Last edited:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

Maybe it's me but I think this vios is quite tastefully modded. Nice rims, nice widebody and reasonable height for the wing. Ok what.

Disclaimer : I think those stupid antenna on his roof is ridiculous though

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, actually looks quite good but I think no power to go with the looks......:rolleyes:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yes, agree This Vios looks a lot better than any on the streets...Even with GT Wing, at least this one matches the whole look...if scrap of the GT Wing, I think most of us will like it...just some normal sport spoiler will do

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
This guy sounds just like a former friend of mine, only that my pathetic friend drives a Proton Saga mega valve, 'sport rimmed & sport exhausted':rofl:

This joker works as a mechanic & well being a mechanic to him automatically qualifies him as a 'VERY SKILLFUL RACER' :driver: & that his sport rimmed & sport exhausted mega valve is as good as a pure breed race car. Our TT session over the weekend would mostly be dominated by his 'imaginary' races, smoking this, smoking that, going side ways (ya right) etc. etc.

Some of the more memorable 'RACING :driver:' experiences with him includes:

1. On our way to Bukit Permai via MRR2, all of sudden he accelerated, prompting me to floor mine to catch up. less than 30s later, he fell behind & i don't recall seeing much of him as i was concentrating on our 'RACE'. Exiting MRR2 towards Bkt Permai, I have to stop by the road side to wait to the rest * regroup before heading up.

Imagine this, i got out from my car & took 2 cigarettes (say average 5 mins per stick) before i see him approaching. The moment he got out, straight cursing everyone that blocked his way or else he would have 'smoked me'. The only smoke that anyone of us were seeing at that time is :smokin: from my 3rd cigarette.

2. On our way back from a short trip to Kuantan about 10 years ago, we lost direction (yup, no highway, no gps, no google map era), & ended up travelling through some palm oil plantation & quite deserted. Roads there are winding & quite a fun place to drive.

As usual Mr. Imaginary Racer :driver: floored & took off, trying to show off his mega valve power. Knowing his skill (& how small of a balls that he have), decided to let him go until at least about 100m away before I accelerate so that no matter how slow he is, he won't block my entry / exit at corners. I actually over estimated him & ended nearly knocking into him at the next corner :banghead:

Imagine this, floored accelerator at straights, 100m away from the slightest corner he will brake hard & virtually roll through the corner & accelerate hard again :banghead:

Haven't seen this joker in a good number of years now, wondering if he is still driving his souped (as in soup kambing) up mega valve or have he upgraded to his imaginary skyline GTR :rofl:

Like Chinese saying 'one type of rice feed hundred types of people'

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Sifus,

My car bonnet was slightly dented from fallen object while parked under a tree :banghead:

I would like to know if there is any shop in KL or Ampang that can repair it without having to re-paint?

Thanks a lot
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience