Mohawk & Prokick

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
dude, i cant get what yr first question meant...do u mean the enclosure best size for mohawk orange 10"? btw, Mohawk has phased-out the orange series...replaced with the new and improved Mohawk Classic.

Cheers

kimba

Nov 24, 2005
Hi Kiran.
Interested with Prokick amp. Do you have the DG-600 complete spec? Is it available? How much?
AOther than that, do you have DG-1200 also?

Thanks,
Kimba

kiran84

500 RPM
Feb 1, 2005
dunno
Visit site
Check ur PM....................

Of couse i have all the models.........I m Agako,Prokick,Bass Acoustic distributor.......

Remember all three brands are under 1 company name : Agako

Power rating also all same, only design is different

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
dammit....now only i see kiran84's post....

was looking around for a monoblock about a month ago... ended up buying an Agako EG-2000D (RM1.4k). bad ass amp.....even after blasting for long periods the amp is still cool to the touch...not warm at all.

only problem i have is i dont think my woofer will be alive much longer ...hehehehhee

kiran84

500 RPM
Feb 1, 2005
dunno
Visit site
HAHAHA, really bad ass amp man that one. i my self using it...............

wah 1.4 k arrr, mahal giler................

I am selling the same one to all ZTH members only for RM950.............

Rugi besar lar, RM450 rugi...............

I think i have to make a new THread for my sales for the monoblocks lar..........

Tohsan

Over 10,000 RPM!
Nov 13, 2004
Char Kuoy Teow
naturize said:
Hey bros, Prokick LS-3000D really that power? Thats good ... fren buy for me from us, bout RM1.5k, izit consider cheap?
u too trust ur so call frens already,better be careful before he chop your head off :biggrin:

hypercool

Oct 29, 2006
Kiran...
I'm new to ICE... I heard that prokick is more to SPL, just want to know bout the SQ series for prokick... is it more to SQ and any idea the price ar...?? (I never see in any shop here)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just done DIY Install Stromberg for my Charade Aura. I bought 6 units of Stromberg from Zerotohundred fellow nick name GTR a.k.a Ron. But since my V6 is at the workshop for upgrading my brake system so I decided to install these units into my Charade Aura first.

Later on I consult with Ron about this project. He said that my Charade should use only one big unit of Stromberg only:confused_smile: . He said that my car will jerking like Kancil. So I decided to test drive and found out...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience