MOHAWK Audio Stuff For Sale! Brand New + 1yr Warranty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

MOHAWK Audio Stuff For Sale! Brand New + 1yr Warranty!

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
na_power, i do sell preamps...so far, i only got one model's pricing...which is the MKQ-7s 7-band parametric preamp. watts i dunno ler...or u mean volts?

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
nope, watt... sum preamp come with watt that they produce just like regular amps...

joe_mivec

Known Member
Jun 29, 2005
PENANG
bullet_nos said:
joe mivec,

what's yr budget like? medium falls under what range? perhaps if u help me with these figures, i can better help u. :regular_smile:

but well, i'll try to fix a good set for u...

Mohawk Classic Series 6.5" Comp Set (front) - RM 380

Mohawk Blue Series MB700.2 2ch Amp (comp amp) - RM 350

Mohawk Classic Series 12" DVC Subwoofer - RM 310

Mohawk Blue Series MB2000.2 2ch Amp - RM 550

Total = RM 1590

Discounted for U (if u take entire set) = RM 1550! :shades_smile:

Amedion, i no money wanna repair car...how to swap engine?!:cry_smile:
bro, can pay with credit car arr?

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
na_power, oic...aiks, i dunno ler. sorry ar. :embaressed_smile:

Concept, i suggest u go for the Mohawk Classic 6.5" comp set. Can play both SQ + SPL. it also has the largest tweeter of all the series, 2".
If u are on a lower budget, Mohawk Spirit series also ok. The champion show car at bukit jalil auto show uses Several Mohawk Spirit comp sets if im not mistaken.

joe-mivec, sorry bro, i dun have credit card machine wo...:sad_smile:

na_power

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2004
owh sokay... which amp that gud for component speaker? and the preamp size is 1din rite?

peachmonkey

Known Member
Jan 4, 2006
bullet_nos, by any chance do you do shipping? Or are all transaction ended with COD?
Am quite intrested in getting a set for my ride. I saw the set that you suggested for joe_mivec. I was just wondering why you didn't suggest a rear component set for him? :p

Thanks in advance!

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
na_power, the best amp to power a single component set would be the M600.2 or the M800.2 , depending on your power requirements. but in most cases, the M600.2 is suffice, and will produce good sound quality!:shades_smile: and nope, the preamp is not 1 din size. its flatter.

peachmonkey, as a matter of fact, i can arrange for shipping as many have done, not necessarily COD only. but transportation/delivery costs is to be borned by the buyer la. :regular_smile:
and with regard to rear speakers, for most average users like us, a front component set + sub rear fill will be sufficient. The reason as to why i did not include a rear speaker set is not only becos its cheaper, but also becos it will be better to get the right staging. as most people desire, we prefer to have our front components play the mid-high freqs (eg:voice,etc), and hear them where we want:in front. then the sound will sound like its coming from in front. However, if not properly tuned, if a rear comp set is added, it may spoil the front staging, as the driver may hear the music as coming from the back. This is subject to individual taste la, but most prefer front staging. as for subwoofer, it is more suitable to place it in the boot as it plays low freqs.

kretederas, yes, i can order for u monitors, there's in-dash monitors, motorized, ceiling type, etc. i dun really have the prices for those, but if u would prefer any type, i could ask for u la. :regular_smile:

Cheers!

Last edited:

bodybuilder

Dec 3, 2004
can u show me pics of ur enclosure of 10" ???rm100 quite pricy....if can i wanna see pic 1st.... is it 1" tebal?

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
bodybuilder, currently, my supplier only sells ready-made enclosures, which are NOT made to spec. hence, i would suggest that u get one from elsewhere, cos it yr sub will not perform optimumly.

Cheers

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
bodybuilder, currently, my supplier only sells ready-made enclosures, which are NOT made to spec. hence, i would suggest that u get one from elsewhere, cos with it, yr sub will not perform optimumly.

Cheers

rabin

Feb 21, 2006
give me a price for a set of mohawk 2 pieces good 12inch woofer with an mohawk amp that can support both of that. Urgent buyer. SMS me please number is 0165659151 and component set. best price also. thanks
:)

kretederas

Known Member
Aug 16, 2004
Visit site
bullet_nos said:
kretederas, yes, i can order for u monitors, there's in-dash monitors, motorized, ceiling type, etc. i dun really have the prices for those, but if u would prefer any type, i could ask for u la. :regular_smile:

Cheers!
Bro... I plan to the in-dash motorised one... but need to know the price first la coz nak budget... but if u can ask for me better la... 2nd oso no problem bro

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi big big sifu,
which wire i should tap from distributor to RPM meter??

as i found, distributor got 2 wire come out which is BLUE and whiteblack,

so which wire i should tap from for RPM meter to run??

because tap wrongly will void the warranty of the RPM meter!!

thanks alot for the help!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience