MOHAWK Audio Stuff For Sale! Brand New + 1yr Warranty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

MOHAWK Audio Stuff For Sale! Brand New + 1yr Warranty!

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
Hey guys! Well, considering Mohawk has undergone a rapid change in products, hence, i've decided to open a fresh new thread. (hope admin dun mind :embaressed_smile: )

My Contact No. : 012-670 3955

I just thought i'd clear up some misunderstandings with regard to what I have now; and what is obsolete/no more. Maybe some Blue component sets and subs still got old stock, contact me to ask.

The price list i will now put here is the items i can help u to order, other than that like the previous models is currently no more available. :regular_smile:

And yes, ALL items are Brand NEW come with a 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty. Should any claims arise, I can assist you.

Product/Price List As of 7/1/06:

1. Amplifier MSQ M600.2 - 2 x 75W RMS = RM 550.00

2. Amplifier MSQ M800.2 - 2 x 100W RMS = RM 660.00

3. Amplifier MSQ M1000.4 - 4 x 75W RMS = RM 770.00

4. Amplifier Blue MB700.2 - 2 x 100W (RMS) = RM 350.00

5. Amplifier Blue MB1000.2 - 2 x 200W (RMS) = RM 450.00

6. Amplifier Blue MB2000.2 - 2 x 300W (RMS) = RM 550.00

7. Amplifier Blue MB2000.4 4 x 200W (RMS) = RM 600.00

8. MSQ62 - 6.5" Component Set = RM 430.00

9. MSQ52 - 5.25" Component Set = RM 380.00

10. Classic MC12 - 12" DVC Subwoofer = RM 310.00

11. Classic MC10 - 10" DVC Subwoofer = RM 270.00

12. Classic MC62 - 6.5" Component Set = RM 380.00

13. Classic MC52 - 5.25" Component Set = RM 340.00

14. Spirit MS12 - 12" SVC Subwoofer = RM 240.00

15. Spirit MS10 - 10" SVC Subwoofer = RM 200.00

16. Spirit MS62 - 6.5" Component Set = RM 330.00

17. Spirit MS52 - 5.25" Component Set = RM 290.00

18. Pre-Amp EQ MKQ-7S - 7-Band Equalizer = RM 400.00

19. Pre-Amp MX3i - 3-Way E-Crossover = RM 390.00

20. Mohawk Low Noise Interconnect - MLN5 - 0.5m RCA Cable = RM 40.00

21. Mohawk Low Noise Interconnect - MLN20 - 2.0m RCA Cable = RM 55.00

22. Mohawk Low Noise Interconnect - MLN30 - 3.0m RCA Cable = RM 65.00

23. Mohawk Low Noise Interconnect - MLN50 - 5.0m RCA Cable = RM 75.00

24. Capasitor 1.5 Farad Capasitor = RM 450.00

25. Capasitor 2.0 Farad Capasitor = RM 500.00

26. Head-unit - CD,MP3,VCD Single DIN, Flip-down HU = RM 655.00

27. Enclosure Custom Single 10"/12"3/4" MDF, Carpeted, Ported = RM 100.00

28. Enclosure Custom Double 10"/12"3/4" MDF, Carpeted, Ported = RM 180.00

29. Kicker EX4 - 4" Mid-bass = RM 120.00

Note: I am not a wholesaler/retailer, nor am I representing any, nor am I an owner/affiliate/partner of any local accessory shops or establishments in terms of selling Mohawk stuff. I'm just another consumer like you and I buy the items for you upon request. Other services like installation can be arranged for you, but not done by me, and I will not bear responsibility for any damages incurred in the process. Products are basically Cash & Carry.
Payment can be done via COD + 50% Deposit upon order, or full payment TT/ etc.

Cheers GuyS!:shades_smile:

Last edited:

ingjoo

Known Member
Oct 22, 2005
Amplifier MSQ M800.2 - 2 x 100W RMS = RM 660.00
Amplifier Blue MB700.2 - 2 x 100W (RMS) = RM 350.00
Amplifier Blue MB2000.4 4 x 200W (RMS) = RM 600.00

any difference?? i see both got same RMS but different price? how come? I can see the third amp is better.. hehe

bullet_nos.. another photos for those Spirit or Classic comp set ?? compare to the old Blue/red/orange, any different? been thinking to change my ICE for the past few months, hope can do it before CNY... hihihi

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
Ingjoo, while the ratings may be the same, the sound quality/power of each amp is different. First of all, the price difference can be seen; whereby, the MB (Blue Series) is the budget model, while the M ("Grey" Series) is the higher end model. Components, circuitry, stability, sound clarity, quality, volt sensitivity, THD%, all varies between these 2 series, whereby of course, the grey one is much better.

In terms of power, the Blue series may claim alot of power on paper, but it is mainly suitable for component sets, as it is not very suitable for playing lower freq's for subs. it can, but u have to take for example, the MB2000.2 300W RMS x 2 amp to whack 2 x 12" 200W RMS. meaning, u need alot of leeway to play safe, or blasting the amps as such might lead to temporary amp cut due to overheating. Whereas, the grey one is more capable of handling subs and components. The bass produced is deeper, more accurate, and sound quality is better.

And yes, the current series is an improvement from its predecessors like the black/blue/orange/red. currently, the Mohawk Spirit (MS) Series are considered the budget version, which is the Improved version replacing the Blue series.

The Mohawk Classic (MC) is the better version, with new and improved passive crossovers, bigger 2" tweeters, better heat dispersion materials & design, and better sound quality as compared to the Red/Orange, suitable for SQ+SPL applications.

The MSQ Series is the top-of-line range for Mohawk component speakers, which does not have any subwoofers. It is specifically designed for SQ applications.

If u want before CNY, u can contact me anytime la. :phone: ;)

Amedion, how? yr Accord sold liow ar? Still using the 15" black sub? now Mohawk MC series got 15" sub liow lo! but my supplier dun carry, must special order. yep, MC & MS are new models, replacing all the older ones.

Cheers!

ingjoo

Known Member
Oct 22, 2005
hmm.... planning to get the MSQ comp set .... need to get waht amp for it?? budget not too much, need to spend other stuff for CNY...

besides, i see the Magnet size is quite big, can you check how big is it in cm? coz my original speaker only 2 inches into the door panel, scare cannot put in, need to modify the panel again

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
hey ingjoo, yeah, the magnet pretty big. btw, u currently using a custom-made panel to fit yr current speakers? what car u driving? im not too sure how deep is the mounting depth, as i dun carry the stuff with me. if i can get for u, i will let u know la. but i think the depth is similar to the orange series, which is currently installed in my car. i add extra panel la. but if civic/wira shud be ok. if iswara/kancil, need panel.

The best amp to match with the MSQ would definitely be the M800.2. But what i could suggest that will be suffice for your application would be the M600.2 becos component sets are less demanding, the m600.2 should deliver very Good results. M600.2 is RM 550. if u are running low on budget for a comp amp, the MB700.2 amp will be more appropriate. It plays well, but M600.2 has better SQ. MB700.2 is only RM 350.

Take a comp set & amp, i'll give u a discount.

Cheers

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
bullet_nos said:
Ingjoo, while the ratings may be the same, the sound quality/power of each amp is different. First of all, the price difference can be seen; whereby, the MB (Blue Series) is the budget model, while the M ("Grey" Series) is the higher end model. Components, circuitry, stability, sound clarity, quality, volt sensitivity, THD%, all varies between these 2 series, whereby of course, the grey one is much better.

In terms of power, the Blue series may claim alot of power on paper, but it is mainly suitable for component sets, as it is not very suitable for playing lower freq's for subs. it can, but u have to take for example, the MB2000.2 300W RMS x 2 amp to whack 2 x 12" 200W RMS. meaning, u need alot of leeway to play safe, or blasting the amps as such might lead to temporary amp cut due to overheating. Whereas, the grey one is more capable of handling subs and components. The bass produced is deeper, more accurate, and sound quality is better.

And yes, the current series is an improvement from its predecessors like the black/blue/orange/red. currently, the Mohawk Spirit (MS) Series are considered the budget version, which is the Improved version replacing the Blue series.

The Mohawk Classic (MC) is the better version, with new and improved passive crossovers, bigger 2" tweeters, better heat dispersion materials & design, and better sound quality as compared to the Red/Orange, suitable for SQ+SPL applications.

The MSQ Series is the top-of-line range for Mohawk component speakers, which does not have any subwoofers. It is specifically designed for SQ applications.

If u want before CNY, u can contact me anytime la. :phone: ;)

Amedion, how? yr Accord sold liow ar? Still using the 15" black sub? now Mohawk MC series got 15" sub liow lo! but my supplier dun carry, must special order. yep, MC & MS are new models, replacing all the older ones.

Cheers!
Long time din chat with u edi.. damn miss you la :_:.. so good that u got Mohawk products back on sales .. becoz i oni can afford low end products la.. hi-end products all dun find me la.. :emoticon_U:
my 15" old skool black mohawk sold rm80 to my fren.. still can blast.. mohawk memang good also la.. so, those hi-end kaki plz dun come in here n insult us la.. pity us no money.. u buy me la if u wan insult.. :X-:
my accord i still not yet sell la.. no people wan to buy then dun sell lor.. mod it ..
i waiting for my online business money la.. u know, rite? coz u also got do 1..
i got around RM3k~RM4k inside online businessleh.. c i wan reinvest or take out some to buy from u.. :Not_Impressed:
no worries.. i got ur h/p no. can call anytime.. u din change , rite? :regular_smile:
btw, i really love SQL .. more into SPL.. can dig out pic n spec n price of the 15" .. uh.. i love 15" ..

rattan

1,500 RPM
Oct 30, 2005
www.itswat.com.my
Hi, wut is the price for the best pre amp in the mohawk series ?

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
yeAh! Mohawk RaWks!:shades_smile:

Haha, amedion, yala, long time no chat ler...i also inactive at Havoc liow...cos im not full member...also pai seh leh....hehe.
btw, the Mohawk 15" sub i have yet to see and know the price...my supplier also dunno...maybe i can ask him to ask Mohawk....hahaha....so, now u tarak sub la?
wah, what online biz u doing? me ar...smal time nia la...1 month dunno got earn RM 50 or not...kekekeke

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
Oh.. you want earn big money then find me in Yahoo messenger la.. chat with u there n share stuff wif u .. my downline just earned USD301.. that's RM1k+.. i commission cincai also got RM100 la.. keke..
but i am big spender lor.. all money very fast habis..
btw, i also malu wan to go HAVOC.. all talk performance n h22a.. i f22b wait to see smoke oni.. everytime got money want mod something.. sure got something happen.. i got RM600 wan get HID edi.. gearbox n sensor problems.. fixed at rm550.. dry again..
my car now got wires and stock oni.. haha..
maybe will get either 12"or 15" from u la. ...

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
rattan, i only currently have the price for MX3i and MKQ7s, prices stated as above.

Amedion, wah...i see yr car pic like hebat only....mine lagi paseh ler...f20a sohc CARB...chiak yu...no power...so sien. wan find f20b/h22a til now still not chet find nice wan...

joe_mivec

Known Member
Jun 29, 2005
PENANG
bullet_nos, can u recommand me (compenent set with amp) and (sub with amp to drive it.) pls recommand me for medium budget.

Amedion

1,000 RPM
Feb 23, 2005
Teluk Pulai
amedion.fotopic.net
bullet_nos said:
rattan, i only currently have the price for MX3i and MKQ7s, prices stated as above.

Amedion, wah...i see yr car pic like hebat only....mine lagi paseh ler...f20a sohc CARB...chiak yu...no power...so sien. wan find f20b/h22a til now still not chet find nice wan...
my car also the same 1 la.. no power n chiak yu.. get h22a la.. sure no regret 1..
good fc and got power.. but maintenance.. keke.. expensive..

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
joe mivec,

what's yr budget like? medium falls under what range? perhaps if u help me with these figures, i can better help u. :regular_smile:

but well, i'll try to fix a good set for u...

Mohawk Classic Series 6.5" Comp Set (front) - RM 380

Mohawk Blue Series MB700.2 2ch Amp (comp amp) - RM 350

Mohawk Classic Series 12" DVC Subwoofer - RM 310

Mohawk Blue Series MB2000.2 2ch Amp - RM 550

Total = RM 1590

Discounted for U (if u take entire set) = RM 1550! :shades_smile:

Amedion, i no money wanna repair car...how to swap engine?!:cry_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

How can I remove the watermark at the windscreen? It is the area not covered by the wipers.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience