MOHAWK Audio Stuff For Sale! Brand New + 1yr Warranty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICE -In Car Entertainment

MOHAWK Audio Stuff For Sale! Brand New + 1yr Warranty!

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
mivec nos,

now there is 2 series for sub woofers:

Mohawk Classic - Double Voice Coil Subs, Higher Ratings. More SPL.

Mohawk Spirit - Single Voice Coil Subs, Lower Ratings (Smaller cars, but can use smaller amps, or can substitute DVC by adding more subs...:shades_smile: )

Both series SQ are also quite good as i've personally heard them. Suitable amps should be matched. Both series come in 10" and 12".

Cheers

cyborg8071

Known Member
Sep 7, 2004
kicker ex4

bro..

its me cyborg8071 frm Malacca...its been a long time..
hw's business gettin on...looks good frm my view ....cheers..

was just clicking and came up to ur kicker midbass...can it be exchanged wit the stock 4'' speakers that come along wit any wira...item located just near steering wheel lower part...

any pics of the midbass...

thanks 4 ur time..:regular_smile:

neoskywalker

Apr 25, 2006
hai bullet_nos
im interesting on ur product. do u have any other web site which i can get more info for mohawk..

actually im looking for AMP for nakamichi sp-6500 component and may be for 1 sub also. but at the moment i will install the component first and still thinking about the amp and sub which should install first. because budget..

any recommendations for this?

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
hey cyborg! of cos i remember u..keke. hm, bout the mid bass ho, my supplier doesnt carry them anymore. but i can try to ask for you again. (the last time i asked, he said he no more stock, and dun take in already). hm...but what i can suggest for wira is to remove the stock 4" speakers from under the dash, and relocate a bigger set of components on the front door panel. 5.25"-6.5" should fit. sound will be much better and staging also good.

neoskywalker,
further info can be found at www.mohawk-audio.com.
nice set of components you got there. By the looks of it, u are more of an SQ person, hence, i suggest u go for the M600.2 for your components. it will sing beautifully. getting an amp to power your comps shud be the first step.

as for sub, it shud be the next step. depending on your priorities, u can opt for single SVC sub, 10" or 12", or double, or single/double 10"/12" DVC. all of which, depends on your budget, your bass-appetite, your boot space.

cheers

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
hey mivec nos, its 4ohms. but u can run it at 2ohms also.depending on wiring style. if u get the sub, the manual got teach.

neoskywalker

Apr 25, 2006
hai bullet_nos.
i talk with the installer this morning and he ask me to install the naka comp and sub first*built-in amp in a BOX*(brand for sub i think is absilon). and install the amp for the comp next time. he said this will give me better sound. what u think?

comp + amp or
comp + sub(with amp inside) and amp later???

what is the diffrent between SVC and DVC?

i think i like soft bass then hard one.

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
hm...dude, i dun wanna sound judgmental, but i dunno if the shop guy means well or not. i mean, some wanna earn more ma. but maybe that's what he really thinks lo.

but IMHO, i think it is much better if u work your ICE setup one section at a time...make sure u get what u want within your budget, and not regret later. personally, i think subs with inbuilt amps are more for those who wanna save space, just looking for more than average ICE setup, and perhaps on a budget (tho some maybe more expensive than a normal setup!). i think getting an individual sub...customizing a suitable box according to spec, and matching it with a suitable amp will deliver amazing results. more flexibility in tuning also.

i really think you shud go for the amp for your comps first, then u know how well your comps can perform, then u can choose a suitable sub to go with your setup.

Cheers

bullet_nos

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2004
PeeJay
yep, let me know wat u need

Mar 30, 2006
Hi bullet nos,

I'm new at ICE. Can you recomeme what setting for me is suitable for my car (Myvi). I need change the front 4' and rear 6.5', i don't need Sub, I change my HU to Pioneer already. I prefer have sound quanlity on my ICE.

Thanks and hope can hear from you soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need to know which size is suitable for original condition EVo2 engine 2.5" or 3"? I want to use back the original route and roughly how much to do from the flexible until muffler? Material staiunless stell better? Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience