mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
fairy bro.....i dun understand the meaning melanchap ?:stupid:

Sloth bro....no worries...i will keep searching for u...but juz scared last minutes u back out la...hahaha...then i pk lor !

Coz the deal is like this.....euro r grille is a hot item la.....if this hk guy found it or i found it and it's considered reasonable, will straight away make payment woo....to secure the item....happen quite fast la...so after that only i will notify u and u make payment to me (that to be arranged later on lor) ok ar ???

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
hehehe.. i did cucuk a lambo gallardo on federal once, he was driving fast, but the fella didnt cilok kete, his car expensive kut..

ferrari and gtr i'll cucuk when nokia sponsors me to mod engine with turbo and stuff.. hehehe

hehehe... abang pyang, rindu you too.. i'll try to show up for tt.. tapi selalu lewat habis kerja :smokin:

i

Bump: Geng... hehehehe...question time.. hahaha..

hahahaha...

* this post is by no means to offend anyone or anybody regardless of age, gender or race.. my colleague told me this, some think its funny, some think its sick.. i think its sick but funny...

got something for you guys to ponder/imagine:

imagine this while reading,

one day you see a pretty chick sitting with a few other chicks at a roadside cafe having drinks... so you stop your beautiful car and get out looking good with your most macho face.. they look at your gorgeous car and you, and they smile.. the prettiest chick is looking at you and you stare back with your most soulful eyes, and you walk towards her.. as you draw close, she and her friends are smiling and giggling expecting you to introduce yourself.. once you arrive right in front of her, you give her a flashing smile, extending your hand for a handshake and says

you : hi, my name is XXXXXX

girl : hi, my name is XXXXXXXXXX

you : can i ask you something?

girl : errr.. ok..

you : u have such a pretty face.. can i melanchap while looking at you??

hahaha.. now imagine what happens next... hahahahaha:thefinger:

Bump: ahhhh... SICK... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... now never ever do this in real life... hahaha

Bump: ahhhh... SICK... hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... now never ever do this in real life... hahaha
Wah, kuat melancap a.k.a patt chu ceng....better ask girl mengolom jer!

Bump: check this out http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=162690&highlight=cl1
rare item!

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009
Cannot ! Hehhehee...too long and big ! Even if cut into pieces also can't fit into hand carry !
dear sato, please help....

i'll pay the price, if u cant carry the thing along, can u please courier it, use fedex, pllzzzzzzzzzz:adore:

desperate ni brader

Last edited:

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
wan...don't be late yer..hehehe...bikin my car cun..cun.:biggrin:

abe fairy..next TT u must join meh..late TT pun x pe...

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
dear sato, please help....

i'll pay the price, if u cant carry the thing along, can u please courier it, use fedex, pllzzzzzzzzzz:adore:

desperate ni brader
Hehhehe...not only u la, me also looking for euro r bodykits, if i can really send from hk ar....i would have done it long ago la ! Shipping such big stuff using fedex or whatever ar...it's really not worth it la. Besides, it's not me who is going hk.....juz my sister and her fiance la, actually going there to take wedding pictures and get some stuff la...hehehe...i beg them to bring back something only for me !

So sorry bro....perhaps small small item i can try la

sloth

Known Member
Apr 8, 2007
sato-san,

if aint mistaken the mugen grille is on sale now rite? get it for pyang IF (AND ONLY IF) he agrees to sell his current grille cheap2 to me :shakehands:.. else, just buy the CL1/CF4 grille (hehehe.. just joking pyan..)

5efte

1,000 RPM
May 6, 2005
At my house
Just received info from runner a.k.a broker...
Anyone looking for front halfcut cl1 year 2001, pricing is rm11k with bodyparts. No separate sale!!!

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Just received info from runner a.k.a broker...
Anyone looking for front halfcut cl1 year 2001, pricing is rm11k with bodyparts. No separate sale!!!
Anyone wanna take the engine and leave the bodykits to me ar ? Hehehee...

pyang8018...u really want the mugen grille ar ? I think there's one on sale woo....hk$700 ! Tak laku....dunno y....maybe fake or something....but only 1 piece la....dun have the bonnet lip !

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
Anyone wanna take the engine and leave the bodykits to me ar ? Hehehee...

pyang8018...u really want the mugen grille ar ? I think there's one on sale woo....hk$700 ! Tak laku....dunno y....maybe fake or something....but only 1 piece la....dun have the bonnet lip !
u take bodykit..but i take headlite meh.&.abe cat77 take engine..hehehe..ar3333..mugen grille hk$700???mahalnye...last time how much u buy???i duplicate u punya la...:adore:

wan_iswandy

500 RPM
Nov 16, 2007
huh...mende nih??

boleh letak kat keta aku tempeleri ke, nak rewrap seat depan??
jom kita pakat2 beli sofa tu, pastu kita gi rewrap sofa tu dgn fabric CL1.. :idea:

pyang, today working ler.. tomollow i go to the shop.. any news, i kontek u.. :biggrin:

pyang8018

500 RPM
Jan 8, 2008
sato-san,

if aint mistaken the mugen grille is on sale now rite? get it for pyang IF (AND ONLY IF) he agrees to sell his current grille cheap2 to me :shakehands:.. else, just buy the CL1/CF4 grille (hehehe.. just joking pyan..)
hahaa...i give u cheap2 hk$500....boleh???i want be abe cat77..mau simpan buat spare part banyak2..:biggrin:i'm sorry..

Bump:
jom kita pakat2 beli sofa tu, pastu kita gi rewrap sofa tu dgn fabric CL1.. :idea:

pyang, today working ler.. tomollow i go to the shop.. any news, i kontek u.. :biggrin:
weh..today i'm check in @ 0900 hrs...take off @ 1000 hrs..ngantuknye....bikin more power n cun2 yer...any comment??

alwhitesat

500 RPM
Jan 6, 2009

nak buat apa beli sofa....
kat umah aku terlebih sofa lak, ada 5 set, ar333

wan, nanti buat mould mugeng lip tu, kalau aku tak jumpa cl1, boleh la pakai mugeng

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

need some help or advice...
i have some trouble with my front shocks have change afew time and a few brand and still not hard enough for me and my car...
now im using JIC on my perdana and i really want to make it hard real hard....
can titan guys do it..?and price concern..??
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience