mods on Accord CF4

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
NGV installation is quite common nowadays. in SA, there is Patco that will do the installation + testing + inspection in Puspakom in exchange for some kepala agung amounting to RM4k++ higher or lower depending on your car engine cubic capacity and fuel supply system (injection/carburetor).

Patco can be contacted at 0355119544. Another one I know is in Penang... a guy that used to work for the co i'm still working with. i don't know him personally but some ppl here do. i'll check out his number and i'll post it here. anyway in SA there is a petronas station that does only NGV all 10m pumps (or compressors) in sek 20++ dono exactly where... i'll try to find out as well... going for NGV looks like a smart thing to do

anyway... bien... so syiok ka that SiR-T? hmmm... interesting... can get RM600++ annual rebate as well.

anyway...mileage claims are not that good la nowadays... petrol price is getting higher n higher but mileage rate is still RM0.60 for my co and i can not claim mileage when going around klang valley... demn

another alternative... let's get everything CF'ed la... lighten the car to the maxxxx

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
at least the will look 'light' and ready to race har har har...

anyone wants to try racing with NGV? maybe we can form a racing team that will used NGV and then ask for sponsorship from the NGV industry...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

anyone wants to try racing with NGV? maybe we can form a racing team that will used NGV and then ask for sponsorship from the NGV industry...
cf parts,...
aiyah,.... got torneo and accord,... thatz why susah,...
if not can ask the e-kereta guy custom,...

anyone wanna start a list???
custom fender and trunk and hood and somemore what can do ah? door caNNOT rite???

Last edited by a moderator:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
Last edited by ultimatevolution7 : 04-09-2008 at 12:06 AM.

yeah!!!! now at least i got classsy people edit my posttt

jester, scooter also full tank 12 or 13buck ediiiiiii,...
need buy basikel

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

can try get a FD hybrid,... save minyak rite???

also, my bini's co. says they are already planning to masuk cars running on electricity,... battery powered,... but only thing is, havent found solution how to recharge the battery if u are on the go,... one pack of cell only can tahan abt 7hrs

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
fobs... what e-kereta guy? someone can custom-make CF panels for you? the mould?

if you have the mould, it is not that hard really... there are already DIY CF parts on the net... hondatech kot

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Custom carbon fibre got.....even ipoh monster garage....i've asked b4....

For a custom made carbon fibre hood...quantity 1 ar....need roughly RM3000 to RM4000.....coz they need to make a mould to do it !~

Then that guy said carbon fibre materials are on the rise somemore....dude....not worth it la.....

Rather ask them to use aluminium hood ! Hehhehee.....

No more Mugen spoiler liao........seller no response..... with the petrol price up.....have to minimise all panels on car....hahaa...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
wow fobs... looks interesting... i need your bootlid as a mould. i called oredy but no response. i left an sms

Last edited:

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
wow fobs... looks interesting... i need your bootlid as a mould. i called oredy but no response. i left an sms
which bootlid? preFL one??? accord preFL bootlid is in bro suah's hands,...
if u want Cl1 lid,... ask see any brother in KL can pinjamkan,... coz me so far away,...

end product i want one,...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
the guy just called me back. friendly guy living in shah alam but his factory is in sg long, kajang.

I asked him about doing CF bootlid... so if 3 to 4 units then the price will be at most RM2k. anybody interested? syiok juga woo CF euro R bootlid. ada sapa mau try?

procedure

1. provide sample and he will need it for one week to make the mould
2. and then another week or two to finish the CF bootlid

finishing will be cun. he will follow exactly the dimension of the ori bootlid.

so need one guy to 'donate' his euro R bootlid for a week la... anyone?

i'm interested...

amdfaisal

4,000 RPM
Sep 6, 2004
Bawah jembatan
calling KL brothers having euro R bootlid
- aja
- 5efte
- zidz
- ehsean
- anybody else

anyone wants to pinjamkan his bootlid for a week?

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
the guy just called me back. friendly guy living in shah alam but his factory is in sg long, kajang.

I asked him about doing CF bootlid... so if 3 to 4 units then the price will be at most RM2k. anybody interested? syiok juga woo CF euro R bootlid. ada sapa mau try?

procedure

1. provide sample and he will need it for one week to make the mould
2. and then another week or two to finish the CF bootlid

finishing will be cun. he will follow exactly the dimension of the ori bootlid.

so need one guy to 'donate' his euro R bootlid for a week la... anyone?

i'm interested...
if i'm in central, no prob,... but me in northern,...
anyway, me want! who else? faisal, u got lampu meh?

can ask bro dollah, ehsean, aja, bulet, T-R,... see who can pinjam lid.

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007
calling KL brothers having euro R bootlid
- aja
- 5efte
- zidz
- ehsean
- anybody else

anyone wants to pinjamkan his bootlid for a week?
the person who pinjam-ed the bootlid, can use my pre-FL cf4 lid, white color tafetta NH582 for temporary moment,... it has complete lites intact,...

fobs

3,000 RPM
Apr 6, 2007

Sato

2,000 RPM
Jul 28, 2004
Any different between CL1 rear bumper and CF4 bumper ???

I think i might go Mun Lee lepak lepak...find something....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi, i just recently repainted my whole car to a different colour. I've been thinking of getting it polished, waxed and even coated. what do you guys reckon i do? step by steps and pros and cons. Sending it to a detailer cause i dont have the knowledge and skill to do it on my own.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience