Modding/Dyno Weekends

Drugged

Known Member
Oct 16, 2005
go for supercircuit lah, nukes, the last time i checked one out, it looked identical to the toda header, except that the flexi is shorter, the flanges are of a different design, the welding finish and the overall look isnt as beautiful. But most importantly ewveryone ive spoken to says it performs as well as the product it is trying to replicate if not better, and it's within your budget. ##

After 12 sells them wit free installation :)

NukeeZoid

2,000 RPM
Jan 26, 2005
further_seems_forever.blogspot.com
go for supercircuit lah, nukes, the last time i checked one out, it looked identical to the toda header, except that the flexi is shorter, the flanges are of a different design, the welding finish and the overall look isnt as beautiful. But most importantly ewveryone ive spoken to says it performs as well as the product it is trying to replicate if not better, and it's within your budget. ##

After 12 sells them wit free installation :)
you have friends use them before? see now thats some good info... was in on DC5s or other cars?

how much does After12 sell them for? Jaafar quoted RM1800. Ive seen them on Mudah for RM1600...

i've tried emailing them to find out specs including initial runners and collector size, but they dont reply. i guess no one checks the general email.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, i know there has been alot of posts like this. However in all these threads theres like 20+ pages and theres alot of opinions and such.

So what i asking now is, can someone please list down some engines i can use on my satria neo (M-Line) 1.6 Auto. I prefer to stick with auto gearbox. So can anybody give me some engine transplant options?

Your help is much appreciated guys :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience