Mivec Club

HyperRevved 6313

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
ZeNeGeR said:
lets have some long kai section i miss it very much.. 6313 long kai never call me also..!! i wan to join also
Brother i dint go long kai lar . i'm goin 2 sunway meet my friend to take somethin onli tht time. Some more i don hav kaki to long kai .... as u kno everytime i also cal u to ask whether got out to long kai anot mah .

yeah good idea if got to long kai 2getha . =D

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
cht said:
Its funny this forum have 2000 over replies but nobody seems to know where to get a oversize 63 mm throttle body.
mivec standard t/b is 63mm wat......

lekalo

500 RPM
Mar 4, 2004
TTDI
Visit site
haha! finally got reply for 63mm throttle bodi...

ZeNeGeR>
but mine still sux man!!

cht

Mar 11, 2005
I have the 63mm throttle body ..... if u want call me .... 012-6683627 henry

Thanks for the info.
I will give you a call.

MonsterTacho

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
lekalo: u wan the cover ar? can...pay me 1000 bucks muahhahaha :) *dem bad* kekeke. i agree wif u lar, your engine looks better with the cover unless you respray it and polish

zeneger: ya lo, the cover sux man heheh im gonna c if its possible to smoothen out and respray it. i think my engine looks better w/o the cover hahaha

pdguy: just how much are you willing to spend?

re3f_emcee

Jun 23, 2005
Johor
hi all, i'm planing 2 cahnge my engine to mivec wit auto trans., izzit ok? and what can i do 2 mods an auto car...plz need sum advise...thanks~

HyperRevved 6313

Known Member
Apr 19, 2005
Cheras
Visit site
re3f_emcee said:
hi all, i'm planing 2 cahnge my engine to mivec wit auto trans., izzit ok? and what can i do 2 mods an auto car...plz need sum advise...thanks~
Don spend money mod on auto trans .... car pick up will still be like a tortoise compare to manual trans .....

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
MonsterTacho said:
lekalo: u wan the cover ar? can...pay me 1000 bucks muahhahaha :) *dem bad* kekeke. i agree wif u lar, your engine looks better with the cover unless you respray it and polish

zeneger: ya lo, the cover sux man heheh im gonna c if its possible to smoothen out and respray it. i think my engine looks better w/o the cover hahaha

pdguy: just how much are you willing to spend?
monstertacho :)

i dont know ...... maybe around RM1000.00 or its depends on my buget :)
so wat can i do ah ? advice pls .......

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
kwai said:
i tot is 60mm?
i measured mine wif a vernier caliper n its 63mm exact......well, unless the japanese did something to the t/b or changed it b4 bcomin halfcut, i would assume its standard 63mm......though the australian website RPW says its 60mm.......

n btw, i din oni measured mine.....i measure a few standard mivec t/b at my mech;s place n its 63mm oso......maybe JDM spec kua.....

MonsterTacho

500 RPM
Dec 9, 2003
Visit site
pdguy: in that case, standalones are not within your budget. however, u can always try the piggybacks. RM1k can get you a 2nd hand set with tuning.

spyderslr

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2004
they do export some mivecs out to s'pore, nz n aussie......but i think all mivec halfcuts r JDM tho........

pdguy

500 RPM
Jan 18, 2005
Everywhere
MonsterTacho said:
pdguy: in that case, standalones are not within your budget. however, u can always try the piggybacks. RM1k can get you a 2nd hand set with tuning.
hye,
im quiet confused wit stand alone's and piggybacks :rolleyes: so do mind explaining wat the diffrence between two n their examples ?

thanx .......

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

BBS Unveils Its Latest Wheel Technologies in Malaysia

Shah Alam, Sunday, March 18, 2007 - BBS, the world’s technological leader in the development and manufacture of high quality light alloy wheels for racing and road cars, unveiled two of its latest innovations in wheel technology, “Air Inside Technology” and “Forging”, to the media during a press conference held in Concorde Hotel, Shah...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience