Mitsubishi Evolution 6.5 Tommi Makinen Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Mitsubishi Evolution 6.5 Tommi Makinen Edition

NoMercy

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
To all those who view.. Thanks. I wanna let go the car at price of RM120. More info do call me.

Bump for the rollin weekend!

wahaha....RM120, Roy i pay u USD, sell to me.....deal?

roy7

Known Member
Apr 13, 2005
Let me answer the question bout the loan. It can go till RM100k from Public Bank provided very strong docs.

To those who were talk bout RM120, guess u guys sure know bout the pricing right.. Hehe.. Anyway, RM120 still can NEGO abit. View to believe.

Those who wants to know bout my cars full mods spec do give me a call. Anyway, reason for sellin not because of car give problem. Just that my job requires me to travels alot so i do not have time to maintain the car on top of that i hardly drives the it. In other word, its put to waste of a good car lyin at the pouch sleepin..

NoMercy

Known Member
Mar 27, 2004
sunday bump!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

PLSSSSSSSS HELPPPPPP !!!!!!!!:adore::adore::adore::mad::mad::mad:

Hi to all sifu currently driving a milo tin Wira. I feel damn noisy when entering uneven road. im running with adjustable n i need sound proof material. I feel damn damn solid driving after putting up UR bars :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: but the noise haisssshhhh terrible lah :bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:...( JB, Bakar Batu n Permas road making me headache with traffic jam n uneven road )

i heard bout...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience