Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

mitsubishi evolution 3 for sale

oremp2

Known Member
Nov 1, 2005
shah alam
for a price of 75+- u can only buy ur self an EVO6 wannabe convert one from lancer standard ..this is an original car so the price is right larr.. example people selling EK2 EK3 convert to EK9 selling price of 60k to 75k for me that's CRAZY!!! u put Spoon this u put Mugen that in the car but in the end the car chasis is not as strong or rigid as the original EK9....as nabil raja lawak always says "LU FIKIR LAH SENDIRI!!!!!!!".....:rolleyes:

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
for a price of 75+- u can only buy ur self an EVO6 wannabe convert one from lancer standard ..this is an original car so the price is right larr.. example people selling EK2 EK3 convert to EK9 selling price of 60k to 75k for me that's CRAZY!!! u put Spoon this u put Mugen that in the car but in the end the car chasis is not as strong or rigid as the original EK9....as nabil raja lawak always says "LU FIKIR LAH SENDIRI!!!!!!!".....:rolleyes:
plus the statement above about vtec... u still can smile when vtec enganged, no power sgt... indah khabar dari rupa......:thefinger:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
sell to me the bumper...hehehehe..hks kansai version.

msv83

Nov 22, 2006
my evo6 is ori cp9a chasis one, fully loaded..
cool ....i like evo6.... agree with u.. 75k for an Evo 3 is a bit step =)
maybe the time he bought was quite expensive so now he have to sell it expensive here.
be consider to the tread stater.Bump for all the EVO lover =):driver:

mazda16

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
Me too liking evo6....but rm75k too expensive(sori seller)to get cheap evo 3 try get AP and bring it back to malaysia...now i at scotland waiting to buy evo to bring back malaysia...just cost abt rm20k
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=259181
Here a lots student malaysia want to sell their AP..can nego with them....
Cheers

cool ....i like evo6.... agree with u.. 75k for an Evo 3 is a bit step =)
maybe the time he bought was quite expensive so now he have to sell it expensive here.
be consider to the tread stater.Bump for all the EVO lover =):driver:

e3_1990

Known Member
Aug 18, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
nice parts, but I doubt your body still in good condition since it's an ex-rally car...
wish you good luck on sale...

so_p

Known Member
Aug 16, 2006
Pahang
ohooo...anyone can help me ?? this year is 2006 or 2009 ??....Bump 4 nice car..:hmmmm:

Kira X

Jun 21, 2009
yo,bro.don mind about others.i wan to know ur car actually got how many horse.ez to drive or not?how much can loan?of course personal loan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/showthread.php?t=64497

Leading the pack was the much acclaimed R34 Skyline GT-R Z-tune, the latest and most extreme factory
car Nismo has built. Half a dozen 400Rs followed close behind as well as...

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience