mitsubishi evolution 3 for sale

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

mitsubishi evolution 3 for sale

call the owner and enquire from him laa.....price expensive kaa high kaa owner stated already what the verb NEGO.......interested call him and make the offer.....its sinple right?

BUMP to you bjek on your sale....a great genuine machine.....

last time bck in may place the ae86 juz oni rm5-10k but what happen now?the price hike like hell rite.so let the seller trade in peace,if anyone interested call the seller directly try nego2 la..:biggrin:
btw bump for the legend rally car...

Last edited:
dun bitch if cant afford...no 1 points a gun at u to buy it....seller happy...buyer happy... deal..
if he sell at 100k wit tonnes of goodies shit mayb theres a buyer who loves it n will get it
bump 4 a nice car

correct bro...no ppl put a gun at u head either...evo 3 bai...love it
but no ....:bawling:

ex proton pert rally car hmmm but if ex HKS rally car :proud:
anyway nice car

this is an endengerd species..the legendary:adore:
BUMP for E3!!!!!!!!

call the owner and enquire from him laa.....price expensive kaa high kaa owner stated already what the verb NEGO.......interested call him and make the offer.....its sinple right?

BUMP to you bjek on your sale....a great genuine machine.....

:adore: :adore: :adore:

75k tu tinggi sgt la bro...
bukan nak kondem tp baik adjust blk
dr kena kondem yg bebukan..
anyway nice ride..good luck...:itsme:

Bro

Very nice ride and great that it is an original.

However, can you please share if any work was done on the chassis? Any rework ? Ex pert car would have gone through some stress from its rally days.

Also, please pm best price.

Thx alot.

is the car still available?

a question, does this car road worthy? Roadtax and all?

for a price of 75+- u can only buy ur self an EVO6 wannabe convert one from lancer standard ..this is an original car so the price is right larr.. example people selling EK2 EK3 convert to EK9 selling price of 60k to 75k for me that's CRAZY!!! u put Spoon this u put Mugen that in the car but in the end the car chasis is not as strong or rigid as the original EK9....as nabil raja lawak always says "LU FIKIR LAH SENDIRI!!!!!!!".....:rolleyes:

for a price of 75+- u can only buy ur self an EVO6 wannabe convert one from lancer standard ..this is an original car so the price is right larr.. example people selling EK2 EK3 convert to EK9 selling price of 60k to 75k for me that's CRAZY!!! u put Spoon this u put Mugen that in the car but in the end the car chasis is not as strong or rigid as the original EK9....as nabil raja lawak always says "LU FIKIR LAH SENDIRI!!!!!!!".....:rolleyes:

plus the statement above about vtec... u still can smile when vtec enganged, no power sgt... indah khabar dari rupa......:thefinger:

sell to me the bumper...hehehehe..hks kansai version.

my evo6 is ori cp9a chasis one, fully loaded..
cool ....i like evo6.... agree with u.. 75k for an Evo 3 is a bit step =)
maybe the time he bought was quite expensive so now he have to sell it expensive here.
be consider to the tread stater.Bump for all the EVO lover =):driver:

Me too liking evo6....but rm75k too expensive(sori seller)to get cheap evo 3 try get AP and bring it back to malaysia...now i at scotland waiting to buy evo to bring back malaysia...just cost abt rm20k
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=259181
Here a lots student malaysia want to sell their AP..can nego with them....
Cheers

cool ....i like evo6.... agree with u.. 75k for an Evo 3 is a bit step =)
maybe the time he bought was quite expensive so now he have to sell it expensive here.
be consider to the tread stater.Bump for all the EVO lover =):driver:

75k for ex-rally track car???? better search for well care CP9A...lalalalalal!!!!! im sorry....:wink:

nice parts, but I doubt your body still in good condition since it's an ex-rally car...
wish you good luck on sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom