• Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
Status
Not open for further replies.
Engine and Performance

misfiring system

G-4

1,000 RPM
misfiring system (fire dragon) for sale
whole set come with the adapter,plug,wiring,suis,n small computer box..

installation can be arrange....

selling RM200...

call/sms 017-3728883

What is the system for? How could it be use? I saw it in Initial D but could not understand the usage.

Can it be use for any car?

it's not like initial d.... this system does nothing for your car peformance. waste fuel to impress ppl onli..

its misleading to call it mis firing system..

for nice only...it wont increase your bhp wont make your car fast 1.....
ITS JUST NICE.........

new or used?

install in Kepong?

used..install at sunway...beside N1.....

izit suitable for s-flow type muffler? or can be use only for straight piping only? :)

sflow can but not nice....i means the fire come out very little only....straight piping can burn until 3 to 4 feet in 1.5 carb....

how can u call a fire dragon a misfiring system? Misleading la :P But fire dragon very canggih too.

bump for u

cyfer said:
What is the system for? How could it be use? I saw it in Initial D but could not understand the usage.

Can it be use for any car?

Misfiring system is adpoted from Rally technology (only applicable to Turbocharged cars). It helps to maintain the turbo's RPM even when the driver let off the throttle. this is to help the car exit a corner very fast with minimal turbo lag.

TitanRev said:
Misfiring system is adpoted from Rally technology (only applicable to Turbocharged cars). It helps to maintain the turbo's RPM even when the driver let off the throttle. this is to help the car exit a corner very fast with minimal turbo lag.

That was a very brief but understandable explanation .. thanks for sharing.

beside N1? Which shop?

I might want to drop by and have a look before deciding.

Who to look for?

just beside N1(doing aircon n electric 1)....forget the workshop name.....currently the fire dragon still attach at my car....maybe this few day will cabut it....

can put into any car izzit?? NA also can?? installation how much??

Status
Not open for further replies.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom