MIRI CITY DRAG RACE & NATIONAL DAY DRAG RACE!!

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

zamans98

Known Member
Mar 7, 2004
i have a clear shot of group A only. :)

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
VICTORY OF GHK's EVO3!!!!!!

how r u buddy all!!!!!!!!! well is very good weather and my face is felling heat n red!!!! anyway is great to saw so many car participants !!!!!!!!

some machine is facing problem which cant really performance the power on the air strip today!!! anyway is just a fun games... try it next year k!!!!!!!!!! well done to all the sabah, brunei and our sarawak team!!!

so surprise my friend is getting 1st in group C!!! long time no c him liao since 1997 race motorcross at BAU KCH!!!! congra ALAI!!!!!!!

GHK's evo is doing good try during heat n final!!! 10.721 sec best time but compare last year hong seng evo 10.384 still hv a gab!!! but it's already class in 10sec car!!!!

how ever kk wiralution is 10.923 in second place also class as 10sec car!!!! this group is very nice n friendly which during inspection day n race day!!!!

11.061 sec of terato evo red!!! getting third which present a nice show this afternoon!!!!! 11.153sec of toyota haltech also very very powerful and good setup!!!!!!!

MiLd7

1,000 RPM
Nov 7, 2004
Borneo Legion
Visit site
hahahaha grul smoke atas trailer!!! 2nd place on first year and last year 2nd place owner!!!!! this veilside gtr is really bad luck!!!! last nite checking till 12xxam and continue this morning 8am till 11xxam!!!! nasib engine no problem but dunno the shift gear problem!!! anyway good try and semangat!!! try it next race bro!!!

aiyu... y dun hv me show in photo posted??????? kekekekkeekke

congra johnny te27!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2006
wats the best time for yellow subaru? i went home after the qualifying... the GHK is juz lucky to got in since the first hit the time doesnt count.

The yellow subaru is not at its full performaces yet,... so hopefully it can make it revenge. this yr is juz the try out.... but i think the result is great to be boost at 1.8 during qualifying... the car can be faster at 1.5 sec.. if its at full peformances...
i heard next yr there is no more MIRI race...?

LevinTE27

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
thanks guys, my time actually run alot slower than last year.
engine dun really wan to rev around 5-7k rpm.. esh.. any way thx for ur supporting.

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
LevinTE27 said:
thanks guys, my time actually run alot slower than last year.
engine dun really wan to rev around 5-7k rpm.. esh.. any way thx for ur supporting.
TE27,

Congra. YOu are doing so well. you completed the game without problem occur. must cia lim teh....:beerglass:

LevinTE27

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
there is really alot of car blow engine yesterday, one of the factor cause blow engine might be the air fuel ratio problem. the oxygen level on hot day should be thinner, i used to tune my engine at the everning time so when running on the hot day it was uncompleted burning cause miss firing. i took out my plug all black colour, it never happen...

haltech and those using oem ecu with O2 sensor auto adjustment type, was running so well. most car with microtech having problem , do u notice tat?

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
craziechild said:
what happened to the hong seng blue satria? anyone know?
the timing belt was snapped to pieces. me and my friends were sitting around 200m - 300m and saw the incident in front of our eyes. the belting snapped into pieces and flew everywhere. after that i believe everyone saw our event staff collecting the pieces from the track.

that's really whack. not sure if the engine head and valves were still okay.

soulfly

500 RPM
Jan 25, 2004
Miri
fakhrain.blogdrive.com
craziechild said:
what happened to the hong seng blue satria? anyone know?
the timing belt was snapped to pieces. me and my friends were sitting around 200m - 300m and saw the incident in front of our eyes. the belting snapped into pieces and flew everywhere. after that i believe everyone saw our event staff collecting the pieces from the track.

that's really whack. not sure if the engine head and valves were still okay.

nova

Known Member
Apr 28, 2005
Anyone have the identity of the cars in Grp A top 8?:regular_smile:

V-Pilot

Known Member
Nov 29, 2003
LevinTE27 said:
there is really alot of car blow engine yesterday, one of the factor cause blow engine might be the air fuel ratio problem. the oxygen level on hot day should be thinner, i used to tune my engine at the everning time so when running on the hot day it was uncompleted burning cause miss firing. i took out my plug all black colour, it never happen...

haltech and those using oem ecu with O2 sensor auto adjustment type, was running so well. most car with microtech having problem , do u notice tat?
TE27,

Time to DIY a cold air intake supplimentary system...hahaa

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If i want to sell a car to a person(stranger),what is the procedure?
-Do i need to bring it to Puspakom?
-Need any JPJ approval?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience