Mirage turbo and iswara gearbox .

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
Hi all , I recently had buy a mirage turbo gearbox (Will update the code later) , this gearbox is using clutch pump . Currently my iswara original gearbox is using cable , I lazy to go find the clutch set and mod . So any1 know do the mirage gear can fit into iswara 1.3 original gearbox casing ? Any problem ? How to see does those gear fit the casing ?

And my friend is driving satria 1.3 year 1997 . Does the gearbox same with my iswara 1.3 gearbox ? Because his gearbox wanna kong od , if the gearbox are not same , can my iswara gear fit into his gearbox casing ? Just like the first question i ask at above .

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
OH , U try it before or seen it before ? U mean the gear set is bigger then the original so the casing not fit ?

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
bro, yours is 4wd or 2wd ? mind is 2wd mirage turbo . The owner before say la . What is your lastime gearbox code ? Want to double check . U replace on the saga iswara gearbox casing ? So in the end , how u settle the problem ? How about the mirage gearbox power ?

-sky-

Known Member
Apr 2, 2006
i am keen to know whether it is do-able also....
my mirage gear bow was smash during an accident. don't where to get the replacement in kk.

if can fit with iswara or wira gear box..... then my engine still can be used and installed to another project car.

skytech

500 RPM
Feb 19, 2008
ya sky bro , u using mirage gearbox too ? do u have the original mirage drive shaft ? Is the same rite between NA and Turbo drive shaft ? I m finding 1 too .