Mini PD Getaway - 21 - 22 April 2007

cheaka

500 RPM
Dec 22, 2003
Malaysia
www.syncoptima.com
A few of us gather up for an impromptu getaway in Port Dickson for some sun, sand, surf and good food. A lot of activities were happening there including drag queen pageant which none of the guys entered :shocked: ...

Oh ya...we did a bit of drifting too.... anyway..here's some to picture to share...guys..sorry..not so many drifting pictures...we all were so busy in there....:_:

For more pictures, www.syncoptima.com/gallery.htm

Day 1

Day 2

Beach session

Time for some group picture!!

Time to makan!!!

And enjoy the sunset before heading home.....:X-:

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
eh..got ajak but you never answer the phone :(..next time if you see weird numbers appearing on your phone,its me:cyclops:

monsterv6

2,000 RPM
May 3, 2005
S.J
ohh issit......ok lorr next time i pick all calls lorr....sometimes i didnt hear my phone ring..on silent mode hehhehe:)

cheers

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Wah.. so nice.. Skagee & Cheaka, where is that place in PD? Can bring my car there and test test ah next time? Kekeke....
:P
It is possible to do a time attack thingy there, I suppose we could do one if we have enough people..when is the expected launching date of your revamped monster?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

I'm planning to diy a MegaSquirts V2.2 to my saga lmst year 2004 to convert from carburetor to EFI system.The question is the throttle body,injectors,all the sensors,fuel pump,distributor,intake manifold need to use from a set of parts from 4g15/13 efi system?All the sensors from 4g15 efi system can b work with megasquirts or not? Also how much do the hardware that i listed cost? pls give some advice n comments thank you..:biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience