Microtech

Stephenfx

Known Member
Oct 11, 2005
www.Stephenfx.lelong.com.my
Fui!!Know jo since he move in to his new shop.
My shop just next door of him
He is a sincere person he can help lot in ur car.
My car last time makan miyak damn kao kao after he tune my SAFC
from 210Hp now goin to 257Hp Fui!!Great Tuner!!
Last Time Full tank go about 250km
Now full tank can go about 350km
Is Just a GSR Man!!
Cheers!!

Thanks anyway^^

dave

Known Member
Sep 2, 2004
welli hope u guys can settle this problem if good terms ...joshua is super bz whish is true ...
so be patient...everything happens for a reason , and wut goes around , comes around ... as i said ice known josh for a short while and i already think he is a sincere guy ... so chill let the heat cool down and the smoke clear..

phat7

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
thanks dave- i hope he remembers i have to pay 2500 for the seals he ordered and at the same time make sure he returns my parts to me or i'll call him a good old thief. He has to remember that i paid him up front not 1 month- not 2 month not 3 months-not 4 months- not 5 months- not 6 months- but 8 fuck1Ng months for my car to be delivered. so if its any consolation ,i intend to take my parts back and stick the bill up where the sun don't shine. If you are his good friend please tell him to pick up the phone when dave calls.

Dave- which one is your shop?

rpm2racing

Known Member
Jun 3, 2004
Advanve Microtech Training set up on November 2006.We let u know the date soon.

georgecheng

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
JB
Stephenfx said:
i think he is very buzy la his shop always full of car and very less to see him appear in shop haha well try sms him la.^^
Like to check with you, is your shop on the left hand side dealing with Rims? Did I happened to chat with you last time when my ride doing up at Joshua's shop? Mine is the Nissan ride.

SMS him, bro, I been SMS him almost everyweek to ask him get back to me, a month plus till now from the day I was to talk to him on the problem on my ride and he didnt' reply to me at all. Pls do ask him to contact george and dave if you happened to meet him again.

Although he might be busy, and very good in tuning, but this is not the right way to treat or serve your customer. I believe it's been more then ample time for him just to reply, and not running away from the problem, leding us a doubt in his trust. Hope you manage to let him know and settle this problem soon. Thanks

georgecheng

Known Member
Jul 17, 2005
JB
Bro, if you happened to be interested in tuning microtech, I can intro another guy in singapore who can just as well or much better then joshua(for my ride in this case). If you interested I can intro you. At least the person in more responsible and his after service will not be this bad and this difficult to contact, of coz his sechudle is also very pack.

From the reply, I believe your issuse is not settle yet, same goes here, just can't get his to answer the call. Wonder if need to an extend to ask someone pose as customer to ask him out. What kind of after service is Joshua providing. Totally dissatisfactory and hope this is not the way to treat customer who are not local. Hope buddy of his to warn him this issue and have it settle. Thanks

rossracing

Jun 10, 2006
''Many people better then Joshua''.But i think he still the best.If u interested in tuning microtech,You can contact
1.Mat Penang (Best Tuner for 4G63 Turbo)
2.Kamal Motor (Best Tuner For 1.6 NA Tube Frame Satria)
3.Vazmaz (Best Tuner Rotary)
4.Adwin (Joshua Friend Close with PAC Performance)
5.Jon RX Engineering
6.YAN ROTARY Indonesia
7.Tim Microtech
8.Mazfix
9.Rotormaster
10.Maztec

This is a top-top Tuner u can contact and get some information.

LevinTE27

Known Member
Nov 16, 2003
pls give tha date n how much i have to pay for taking two course.. pm me thx

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Has anyone heard of a mivec engine that comes with a carburetor or modified
into that engine? I heard it from a fren that his fren modified his Satria Mivec
with this setup...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience