Microtech

protonevo

Known Member
Feb 25, 2004
Selangor
www.zerotohundred.com
Well I hope I can answer others query. Today I get my X4 installed. That's no tuning require if you want too that no restriction for that when you have extra $$ . So proceed to pay the bill to Calvin, assistant of Joshua while he is happily off for 2 weeks ! damn I hope got such chance. When I start the car as usual and proceed for test drive. This cool X4 device really has it function when you match it with LT10s because acceleration to 5K is faster and power comes in is faster. I still waiting for a change to test on traffic jam during hot sunny day. Just to make sure it works well. I will get you posted for new update. I forgot this gadget whack me RM750(Installation+ Wiring) on my wallet.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
please keep us posted protoevo, i believe uve bought urself a good item there. last time it was 750 witout installation

normality78

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
JB
Visit site
yup, traffic jam in hot day is the one i wan to know also. waiting for ur review

Syahz

Known Member
Aug 14, 2009
Australia
With a good tuning no issue.Idling 1k, aircond onn 950rpm.Know where to pulling or add fuel and ignition.yr engine running nicely.

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
Dear Sifu, can anyone teach me how do i connect my External RPM meter to my LT10?

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
Forgot to mention. OEM ignition coil is remove after X4 installed. One thing I notice, idling is more stable when radiator temperature at 80 Celsius.
Stock ignition coils are still in used la bro..... X4 replaces the stock ignition control module or ignitor only la.. in Mitsubishi we call it the "biscuit" (J722T) Why it is better when you use X4? Simply because X4 responds to ignition timing change much faster compared to stock.

But a lot of us overlook the importance of using a fully charged powerful battery. Good battery power of true 12v or more will give your LT10s running at it's best. Believe me... a weak battery and weak alternator will cause your engine run like a 20 year old unserviced engine.

Alantjw,
It's the grey/blue wire. Labelled as "Tach Out" (make sure your aftermarket Tachometer is set accordingly to your engine type and supports 12v input signal... otherwise you will fry the tachometer)

Last edited:

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
owh ok tnx... the word fry sounds scary... but will it damage my LT10 if did it wrongly?

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
u cant connect it to a laptop just like dat witout the adaptor, pm vteckiller for more info, tq sir

---------- Post added at 12:27 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

hi, i meant my lts handset.

btw u sell used ecus? mine got stolen so i need a replacement with harness.

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
ohh, iam sorry for missing the point sir.. sounds like a contact issue, or the hand held isnt working well

u mean used microtech? what series sir? for what engine sir?

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
ohh, iam sorry for missing the point sir.. sounds like a contact issue, or the hand held isnt working well

u mean used microtech? what series sir? for what engine sir?
yap u sell? i looking for lt10 for rotary engine.

wad is the diff between LT**s and x ?

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
the one wit the X has the igniter built-in, but dat function has been replaced wit the x4 hence the new versions doesnt have "X" in their series. they are still able to control ignition

iam sorry sir, i dont have any for a rotary. u can pm me if u need help in obtaining a new set for dat, the LT10s is a very good unit especially wit the X4, fuhhh!!!

bambino

Known Member
Oct 24, 2006
how much is it for the lt10s? if my harness has been cut able to connect back or must buy harness?

Jan 20, 2009
hi sifu,ive looking for lt handset,anybody can tell me where i can get it?if do so pls sms me at 0138502722.dont worry im a serious buyer.tq

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Do any of you use throwaway MF/cotton cloths for polishing? AG and Sonax (and probably others) sell cloths for polishing, but the cloth is meant to be thrown away after it gets dirty. Seems an expensive way and waste although I can understand the reason for it; that is, to minimize scratches. Why not throwaway wax cloths as well?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience