microtech VS haltech

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

DRFT_240sx

what do u think? its been quite an argument in the US for it which is better.

would like to hear opinion from experts in kl..

thanks

some might like to use condoms, some might like their girls to eat pills,
never ending comparison. lol
from ur replies u should be frequent in teamfc3s right?? u should've gotten the answer. but locally, tuning haltech or microtech cheaper?? would not want to get a haltech n force to eat roti kosong eveli time go tuning. keekekeke.

should be plenty of microtech supporters here heehehe
B)

well heard about mainkotek tuner in KL not good enough .
i was told in vazmaz can do wonders on microtech .

I'll go for haltech , user friendly and there is no password lock on the ecu ,

Originally posted by coolblue@Oct 9 2004, 00:15
well heard about mainkotek tuner in KL not good enough .
i was told in vazmaz can do wonders on microtech .

I'll go for haltech , user friendly and there is no password lock on the ecu ,
who says there are no good microtech tuner in KL? :lol:
u must be in the early 90's dude..

the fastest rotary in australia runs microtech

the fastest street car in aust runs microtech in aust
the fastest tube chasis uni body runs microtech in aust
i.e pac performance,rotormaster,mazfiz,dalton,rxengineering,etc...

fastest car in usa now rotary is sequel in his mazda fd runs mid 6's uses a microtech tooo...
only then followed by abel ibara in his new rx8. his old rx7 is running microtech now.

josh ...
the fact that tuner in KL not good at all ,
sorry i dont mean KL .... to be actual in Sunway .
I guess alot of ppl know about that .

hey vteckiller...

are u a dealer for microtech or haltech already?.... im finding a few units....

RE_amemiya: US people pro haltech more which i dont know why..are u running a standalone on both your FC?

well i dont know why US people are pro haltech....to be honest, microtech offers more user friendliness but less support group...

user friendliness meant by installing the system yourself... took my friend 6 hours to do it =) and more for the first time DIY tuner at home with wide band....

getting a tuner is hard in US.... rely on yourself better....

For me Microtech preferable. :P Will get LTX12s for my another project car. :P Easy to tuning. B)

Last month borneo drag race, there is a very good comparison Haltech and microtech.
microtech evo3 run 11.533sec winner.
haltech mirage evo Vr4 11.7 2nd runner up.

so both actually make the very close same power, so time slip is close and it was ET + RT time, they are 10sec car. both are good. just depend of cost and which easier to tune.

no:1 the price
no:2 haltech is way better me think

for a starter, haltech has 4 individual O2 sensor for each pipe on the extractor. excelent...

Originally posted by DRFT_240sx@Oct 9 2004, 13:05
hey vteckiller...

are u a dealer for microtech or haltech already?.... im finding a few units....

RE_amemiya: US people pro haltech more which i dont know why..are u running a standalone on both your FC?

well i dont know why US people are pro haltech....to be honest, microtech offers more user friendliness but less support group...

user friendliness meant by installing the system yourself... took my friend 6 hours to do it =) and more for the first time DIY tuner at home with wide band....

getting a tuner is hard in US.... rely on yourself better....
dealer of microtech la bro..
:)

aiks sorry sorry ...

well how much are u selling microtech LT8s plus handcontroller or lap top adapter?

i am seeking in terms of user-friendliness since there is not many tuners around here , most probably my friend and i will install it our self in his car and get a wideband to tune it...

so yes... pls submit opinion base on the objective above... thank you =)

Originally posted by TE27levin@Oct 9 2004, 17:53
Last month borneo drag race, there is a very good comparison Haltech and microtech.

so both actually make the very close same power, so time slip is close and it was ET + RT time, they are 10sec car. both are good. just depend of cost and which easier to tune.
IMHO, u can use whatever management u wanna use. the most important thing is the tuner.

i second that =)

but i just want to see what the rotary crowd is using....

go with the flow. ^_^

Originally posted by zaki+Oct 11 2004, 09:25 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zaki @ Oct 11 2004, 09:25 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TE27levin@Oct 9 2004, 17:53

IMHO, u can use whatever management u wanna use. the most important thing is the tuner. [/b][/quote]
AGREE!!! ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by TE27levin@Oct 9 2004, 17:53

The first runner up is a Skyline gtr that use HKS fcon pro. This car got many mods compare to the Evo3. I say it is the driver problem. Not HKS fcon pro or tuner problem. The mirage engine look standard even though it use Haltech. But maybe the difference is how modified is the mirage compare to the Evo3 with a big sponsor support.

So I say you cannot compare two computers base on two different cars with different mod, driver, tuner, etc. There is no point to compare like that. The only way is compare what are the functions each computer can do for you.

Haltech E11 all the way. ;)

very subjective topic..as well as the borneo drag race...too subjective.

true true, different ppl, different opinion and choices.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom