microtech lt10s+bee R rev limiter!!

A

adie_gtiR

i dunno can success or not......help me!!the bee R rev limiter is used to prevent damage arising from over-revving the engine. Part of the reason for its popularity is the large flames and loud bangs it produces from the exhaust when active!The way in which it works differs from the factory rev limiter in that it is an ignition cut, as opposed to a fuel cut..now i use microtech lt10s n wanna use the bee R too...i dunno perlu ka tidak.but i want.... if my engine reached rev limit..the comp.box cut the ignition..large flames and loud bangs produced from the exhaust.............

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
what i know, megasquirt users can determine whether to have fuel/spark cut at rev limiter, or both. comes free in the tuning software...

not sure about microtech, but dont tell me all microtech users dont use rev limiter???

dcloo

1,500 RPM
May 11, 2005
kl
or u just use the handset to control the rev limit
so no need to pay extra money for the bees r rev limiter
once u have finish drifting just set back to normal rev limit

A

adie_gtiR

o ok...thanxx........now i know wat to do..heheh..jz sell my bee r rev limiter...

A

adie_gtiR

bee r rev limitter rm800!!!murah murah..siapa mau??

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Sifoos arnd need assistance,
What are the major difference/s if I do change my siemens ECu to a MMC ECU on my 4G15??
I have one MMC injector kit in hand-if the difference not going to be alot different then it would not be worthwhile changing?
PLease enlighten me as I am new to ECU and stuffs like these!
Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience