Merdeka Millenium Endurance

aqeebz

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
Hi all,

just want to let u all know that if anybody wanted to rent a track prepared car for the upcoming endurance race (26-28th August) kindly call me at +6012-9058988. Rental for Honda ef 1.6 vtec is RM10k. This inclusive of entrance fee, crews, meals, hotel room, towing, petrols etc. hey what u have to do is just zip up your racing suit, gloves, boots n helmets just race the car. 3 drivers are required and dont forget your aam racing license. simple right?

alternatively, if u feel that you wanted a different kind of rides eg. evo7, skylines etc we have it too but at a much much more rental rates.

interested....? contact me at [email protected] or +6012-905 8988 for further details and specs of cars

regards,
aqeeb
tomiespeed racing

aqeebz

Known Member
Jul 11, 2005
kuala lumpur
viruskeeper said:
at that price, is it inclusive of all 3 drivers...
if u wanna drive with ur 3 buddies thats the price. but if wanna sponsor the car n let our own drivers race 4 u we can have a different arrangement