Meguiars Car Detailing Workshop-Looking for participants

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great photos Zeytee :) Best of the lot. You can really make an old car look like new... he he.

MGlaze

Aug 28, 2007
Hi guy....I on behalf of Hypercoat Enterprises Sdn Bhd - Meguiar's Malaysia would like to say a BIG thank you to all the MR2/MRS members for making this event a success. We are really appreciate the great support from you guys. I had missed the fun :bawling: Anyway, hope to see you guys again. Cheers!!

MGlaze
Meguiar's (Malaysia)
Meguiar's Malaysia Car Care Forum :: Index

goober

500 RPM
Jul 20, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hi Mglaze,

Thanks for hosting us. Some of our members couldn't help but be sad cause you were not able to join us :bawling:

MGlaze

Aug 28, 2007
Yeah..there's always have next time. Feeling better now :biggrin:

Meguiar's Malaysia will be offering 20% Discount for all the Meguiar's consumer range products as well as for the car detailing services in GRA Round 3 Championship 2007. Besides, we also are offering FREE Glass Cleaning to the car enthusiasts. However, it's on the first come first serve basis. For those who are interested, please visit Meguiar's booth on 9th September 2007 at Shah Alam Stadium Car Park W2.

Event: GRA Round 3 Championship 2007
Date: 9th September 2007
Day: Sunday
Time: 9am- 5pm

Meguiar's Promotion:
* 20% Discount for Meguiar’s Consumer Products
* 20% Discount for Meguiar’s Detailing Services
* FREE Glass Cleaning

Looking forward to see you guys on 9th September 2007!!

MGlaze
Meguiar's (Malaysia)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro, my Radiostar is making some funny stuffs. Got my car from paintshop yesterday, and today the alarm ( on the remote ) is going off too often even though the sensitivity is set to medium. It's too often, like once every few minutes, when there were no vehicle or nobody coming close to the car. And the siren doesn't sound. Will ask my mechanic about the siren ( whether cable cabut etc ) but the other prob, how? I think I did put the alarm on valet mode bfr sending the car to the paintshop...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience