Meet up with JPJ road block.

over

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ampang
Duke Red said:
far as i know, your car must maintain it's original look. if it's a wira, you can install skirts and stuff as long as it still looks like a wira. you make it look like a evo, then it's considered illegal.
I have a wira depan bonnet n bumper mirage asti...but last time i kena tahan with jpj... lepas.... why....coz I tampal proton(waja) logo in front on my bonnet.... I slow talk a bit laarr... I said my car standard maah... anyway I put proton logo...so this car still have proton look maah...with my 1cent look....so lepas......

EVO3gsr

Known Member
Jul 22, 2005
KL
over said:
I have a wira depan bonnet n bumper mirage asti...but last time i kena tahan with jpj... lepas.... why....coz I tampal proton(waja) logo in front on my bonnet.... I slow talk a bit laarr... I said my car standard maah... anyway I put proton logo...so this car still have proton look maah...with my 1cent look....so lepas......

u obly changed bumper so stil ok..if u change mivec bonet n bumper...maybe cant lepas...ehehe

over

Known Member
Nov 4, 2004
Ampang
EVO3gsr said:
u obly changed bumper so stil ok..if u change mivec bonet n bumper...maybe cant lepas...ehehe
Wut i meant was... I use asti bonnet n bumper then tampal proton logo on the asti bonnet.. nasib baik lepas...coz that bonnet I just install n painted...then few days later kena tahan jpj....b4 this using standard wira bonnet with asti bumper n wira grill....takde lak jpj roadbock...even though I use road where jpj road bock are frequent....haiya...

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
Been "main" by jpj officer also when tahan near federal highway batu3 nearby shell station.yes,driving ae101 seg sedan original made in msia.But i modi it like ae101 levin couple front bumper and gt wing with blacktop,all windom kau kau black till cant see inside.that time,2 offcier pao(block) me.we chithctat so long like 20min outisde my car.they also ask me open the bonnet check my engine too.so sien..heard they ask and say ini tak boleh and bla bla stupid question.nampak so garang or tinggi sangat u punya gt wing.macam mau duit sangat dia orang.tak boleh tengok orang cina lanci punya.it make my gf also feel boring.some another jpj offcier hamsap ppl ask my pretty gf get out from car.feel wan check my girl also kacau my girl lor...walau...if check whole my car ok lah..that time,i marah with them.so i call my uncle who are "datuk"berpangkat in klang.then i pass my phone to them.after few min,they let me go off.stupid ppl like never see pretty or nice car.know nothing much about japan car,only kancil and proton.hehehe...ask my uncle give them saman..coz i remember them number when i bincang with them.padah muka dia orang..:shades_smile:

KeV-TEC

4,000 RPM
Jan 28, 2006
walau weh... so lucky nothing hapeen no surat eh... n sabelt... u brave man.. omg... but hen still at d end also kena love letter... sigh... but lucky at d end also settle everything la

alvin24

3,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
sabelt said:
Yeah, its was 2 years back. JPJ Roadblock infront of Stadium Cheras. No where to turn back. Used to drive satria 1.3 convert to 1.6 + racing cam, mivec hood, bodykit. (its freaking loud, stop roadblock also no use).

The car has been illegal for like 3 months. At that time if stop roadblock surely kanna SITA punya.

No approval letter, road tax still 1.3, no surat kastam coz my mechanic lazy to collect the document from halfcut shop. Dunno what to do, fark!...run liao! REV till 7000rpm then the officer like WOI!

3 months later, the love letter arrives. Asking for to help for investigation, inspection and court letter. Seek for runners help, give them explaination why run away, now settled liao. Lucky. Will never do that again.
WAH!
I run from JPJ road block twice... luckily never kena any love letters man.
Didn't know can be such a big thing... until court letter. I Thought at most oso just jpj inspection letter.

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
run from ROAD BLOCK? u guys are lucky your car never had any bullet holes....

juniorkirk

500 RPM
Jan 17, 2006
lolz... his car bullet prove... i heard if u run from roadblock... they have the right to open shot? kekeke... now i know there's another "pocroc's member" already... kekeke... 1.6 monster...

gohkokeng

2,000 RPM
Feb 21, 2006
lol run from ROAD BLOCK already aginst the fucking law......u tertembak mati pun is like that only la.......they said y u run from road block?

somemore they tot u wanna langgar them leh......open fire la to self defence

u salah 1st.......anything happen to u.....still u salah mengakibatkannya one.

sabelt

500 RPM
Dec 7, 2003
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
Now no more in engine convert scene. Play stock car only. If next time see any JPJ roadblock ahead, i'll just stop. Play safe man. Last time really gila-gila one. Guys, dont try them outside whenever you see them on road. Cheers.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
what i heard from my friend his uncle is a police men and his a kaki mod also
he said if u mod the look its ok cos u didnt change the body structure mean that u didnt cut the body and paste another head with it like kereta sambung
changing bumper , add skirting its ok

in performance we need surat pengesahan jpj

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
kelvio said:
what i heard from my friend his uncle is a police men and his a kaki mod also
he said if u mod the look its ok cos u didnt change the body structure mean that u didnt cut the body and paste another head with it like kereta sambung
changing bumper , add skirting its ok

in performance we need surat pengesahan jpj
so nice ka? ask ur uncle to tell that to those corrupted jpj la .. tukar exhaust also kena.

satria_95

6,000 RPM
Jan 2, 2004
Malaysia
jimmyae101 said:
some another jpj offcier hamsap ppl ask my pretty gf get out from car.
Why didn't you file a report against those officers for side tracking their duties? Checking the car has got nothing to do with your gf and thus, your gf should be left in the car where it is safe.

kelvio

1,000 RPM
Jan 16, 2005
selangor
www.geocities.com
nitrus said:
so nice ka? ask ur uncle to tell that to those corrupted jpj la .. tukar exhaust also kena.
its not my uncle its my friend uncle a police man and also kaki mod
Xsos is preformance so sure kena if 2 loud
if mod looks should be ok depends how u mod
i think we can add thing on the car like b/kit, w/b/kit cos we are not changing the body structure cos we didnt cut the car,
jpj didnt stated clear whather changing body structure is it adding thing or cutting the car and paste with another car :Not_Impressed: ??

if adding carbon fiber to the car and looks nice is not changing body structure cos we only adding thing ONTO the car

if cut and paste we are changing the body sturcture cos of safty reason
some thing like kereta sambung

we need to clarify with jpj head office with this issue

some 1 willing to go jpj to clarify:_:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys,

I just bought an adjustable coilovers for my car and plan to install it soon. Its a soft/hard/high/low kit. I have searched, googled & asked around some friends for tips & advice but none of them can give a very clear & the same answers. I found out there are many factors that need to be considered rather than simply installing it.

The most common issue when i was browsing the web is the PRELOAD setting. From my understanding, PRELOAD means when your coilover height is adjusted...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience