Medan Selera Kelana Jaya

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Situated in Kelana Jaya, near old giant. Next to KFM Furniture.Good place for TT/Club meetings.

• Indoor parking
  • Tons of parking along the roads of food court,which is basically right next to sitting area
  • Tons of variety for hawker food (Pork free)
  • Interesting variety of drinks
  • Non diluted drinks
  • Big cinema screen and alot of big LCD tvs
  • Good sound quality around food court
  • Ample seating area
  • Well Litted and not stuffy
  • Many young college girls =D
Bring your hot rides and watch world cup there...good worldcup atmosphere.

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Nowadays with so many car break ins, the places i go to revolve on the parking i get.I will never park my car where i cannot see it,or out of range for my 2 way alarm.Thats why i am recommending this place to ZTH members =D

Me and my friends hang out here every night, would be great to see other ZTH members there too !

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
bro...please include the map too since there is a function for it...^^
Sorry bro i dont have their map. But its quite easy to find.Basically if the small giant (the shop house one) is on your left, you just go straight and on your left you will see a gated lot and some lights..Look for a blue sign board with some 100 plus pictures on it.

Can park inside the lot for free or outside along the sides of the fence (next to sitting area and cinema tv). Its basically shared building with the KFM furniture mall.

Let me know if you guys heading there,i will try to drop by too.Bring your rides. =D

---------- Post added at 10:57 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Its in SS6/3 btw

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
bro...please include the map too since there is a function for it...^^
hanjackal, you live nearby? i pass by there quite frequently. how's the food?
Yes i live nearby in Tropicana.I enjoy going there because i find it very chilling and the drinks are good and bigger than other places.They give proper tall and big glasses instead of shabby dirty looking plastic cups from most mamak stalls.Price is very affordable.RM2 for ice lemon tea..they use proper lemon slices and can actually taste the mix of tea and lemon.

Got alot of stalls to choose from.Some which i tried are char kuey teow,western food,arabian food and nasi lemak.All which i enjoyed.I dont know about the others. New stalls come in quite often...

I cant wait for their 4 MB wifi, i can bring my lap top there and play WOW and smoke shisha.

Crowd there is quite friendly too..during this world cup i made quite alot of new friends..=D

---------- Post added at 04:36 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Meltan have you seen the place while passing by?Do you live/work around there bro ?

meltan7

500 RPM
Feb 3, 2006
Kelana Jaya
hmm, sounds promising. will give it a try next time round.
yup, i live nearby there. used to Syed Restaurant, which sucked big time.
it closed down recently, so i thought they'd reopened the restaurant. lol

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
hmm, sounds promising. will give it a try next time round.
yup, i live nearby there. used to Syed Restaurant, which sucked big time.
it closed down recently, so i thought they'd reopened the restaurant. lol
Lol..syed bought a building and named it Wisma Syed just few blocks away.MSKJ took over their old spot. Anyway,like every food court,there are some stalls that suck big time.In MSKJ also i bet there are some stalls that suck,but i was lucky all the stalls i chose were good.

Char kuey teow sells out by midnight or so..very popular.Must try.Taste fluctuates sometimes though =(.Sometimes not salty enough.I ate this 5 days in a row. Lol.

Last edited:

HanJackaL

1,000 RPM
Dec 8, 2004
PJ
Tried roti canai...very good.Very fresh and good texture and taste.Sambal is more to the spicy side instead of sweet side.I like...

Lamb chop from western food is also tasty.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,

I'm looking to kit up my E65, I know that there are original aftermarket ones but I'm not looking to spend so much cash. Anyone here knows where to get replica kits or maybe anyone has done a nice quality custom job, please do advise. Would appreciate any imputs.
Cheers!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience