Me and my Tezza at Sepang last weekend

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
The external shots were kept for a tv show coming out next month. This camera is my personal bullet cam :) Not bad la, considering my car is stock except for the Tein suspension, and an automatic, I was eating S2000s and playing with some Scoobies and Evos.

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
quality of video is very good.. using Hi-definition camera ??
gonna do like Mr. Clarkson ar ? :)

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Haha something like that lahh.. it's airing in mid-august. First episode is me and my Tezza. So stay tuned!

Oh and I have a cute 20yr old college girl from penang co-host too :P

Bl@cK-TeZZ@

500 RPM
Apr 15, 2006
The external shots were kept for a tv show coming out next month. This camera is my personal bullet cam :) Not bad la, considering my car is stock except for the Tein suspension, and an automatic, I was eating S2000s and playing with some Scoobies and Evos.
Oh really u were eating s2000s...didn't see you eating any of them in your video clip. hahaha. Anyway, like aycy said sound quality is bad and the camera wasn't filming the car.

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Next track day is 5 Sept, 1pm to 4pm. Anyone up for it?? Bring your cameras too :)

Ehh? Can see me overtake an S2000 exiting T4 in the video. I guess you didnt see it.

Why do you want to see the car? I thought the interest is to watch the driving. Oh well, to each his own ;)

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Why do you want to see the car? I thought the interest is to watch the driving. Oh well, to each his own ;)
Bro..when we watch a race event..all of us want to see the action and cars. Why would we want to see the interior of the cockpit...:confused::confused:

We would naturally want to see the overtaking actions like some of the videos on youtube that was taken during HPC and open track days event....IMHO...

But nice try anyway....

adian

Known Member
Nov 22, 2003
PJ
www.the-yeins.com
Greytezza: Aahhh ok, will try find another place to mount my cam then. Am thinking of sticking it on the rear right hand passenger window the next time.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

A Wira Aeroback and a Kelisa just got broke in and both CD player is gone. BEWARE OF A CAR with number plate BBL 1350 , toyota white, driven by a chinese guy, medium hair, dyed, and this is his 2nd broke in as the 1st time he broke into my Kelisa, clock and a stock cd player gone...broke in LOCATION is at nearby Klang parade, Pelangi Promenade, Jalan Pekan Baru 34, but we can do nothing...there's no police station there.. :mad:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience