Mat Rempits threat to society?

acbc

KD
Bah... whatever this Khairy fella is up to... he better make it fast before victims or people start taking the law into their own hands.

BlackSamurai

Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
basically mat rempit mark the failure of RAKAN MUDA program raised by Naji few year back.

KeV-TEC

Jan 28, 2006
char lan dou!!!
thought polic wanna track down d mat rempit...
not they support it.. god damn!

jswong

Dec 30, 2004
SON OF A BITCH!

UMNO Youth has all along been a farked up racist thug organization.. And now, they want to reach out to Mat Rempits??? Shit, I bet they'll employ Mat Rempit's help to intimidate opposition supporters during elections! As it is, UMNO Youth's thugs will go around destroying non-BN campaign posters and signboards. With the rempits' help, BN can ensure 100% destruction of non-BN campaign materials during the next elections...

driftkingII

Mar 2, 2005
Bandar Utama
jswong said:
SON OF A BITCH!

UMNO Youth has all along been a farked up racist thug organization.. And now, they want to reach out to Mat Rempits??? Shit, I bet they'll employ Mat Rempit's help to intimidate opposition supporters during elections! As it is, UMNO Youth's thugs will go around destroying non-BN campaign posters and signboards. With the rempits' help, BN can ensure 100% destruction of non-BN campaign materials during the next elections...
Not destroy the opposition but destroying themselves and said the opposition did it until the public believe n vote for the wrong party.

gohkokeng

Feb 21, 2006
i also heard the what UMNO said wanna special case close down road/highway for MAT REMPIT activity......WTF la.....said we can close road for PASAR MALAN y can't we close road for MAT REMPIT.......konon to attract tourist by entertainer REMPIT.....lol i really blur max.......

xand

Apr 26, 2006
what a good 'time-wasting' effort by Prince of Umno!?!
keep backing these guys, and more of them will be... more crimes, more illegal races, more road users get hurt by these uncivilized homo-sapiens...
if they know what is law, they'll know about it already... they won't become Rempits if they know how to ride bikes in proper way... and will not think that they are the rulers on the roads!

KeV-TEC

Jan 28, 2006
sigh............ if i become liaw...
all car can mod their car happily no rules!!!
muahhaha

jswong

Dec 30, 2004
Khairy is Pak Lah's son-in-law.

Vote Kev-Tec for PM! He doesn't have an asshole son-in-law!!!

^^TAKATA^^

Dec 21, 2005
spyderslr said:
tat Khairy got a Rempit face lah.....
lol yah loh i agree...hahah

This guy if im not mistaken graduated with 1st class honours in Law & Politics from UK.... :confused_smile:

My evo have convert all to stock.
when i drive ganas or known as insane people,after boost i release my gas pedal white smoke come out like behind car cannot see my car=_='' and my oil catch tank will come out come oil....
when idle or slow drive nothing happen.
HELP ME PLS ! :'(