Marketing and Sales Executive

Hiring Now

Marketing and Sales Executive

Over Boost - Motorsports

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Oct 11, 2010
Bandar Sunway
www.overboost-motorsports.com
Over Boost - Motorsports are now hiring! We are looking for someone to position our Marketing and Sales Executive with experience on Basic Automotive Knowledge on after market parts, Microsoft Office and Internet Sales.

- To market our products and provide information to our dealers on the products we carry

- To plan out advertising campaign, advertising solutions and plans.

- Handling customers and dealers orders, enquiries and etc.

- To update website with new products, to add in products and to advertise products.

- Products / Inventory control and kept up to date

- Providing marketing solutions, to meet dealers and explain on our aftermarket products and training their staff on product installation

- Handling walk in dealers and customers

- Handling internet sales / inventory / inquiries

Basic Salary range from RM 1,800 - RM 2,500+ depending on knowledge and experience. Please do contact us or email us your CV to [email protected]

Working hours
Monday - Saturday, 10am - 7pm

Kenzo
012 955 1800 / 010 233 4766
[email protected]

Thanks guys!

Attachments

Jakk

Known Member
Aug 20, 2009
Selangor
Hi, is the vacancy still available?

Currently I do not have any cert in marketing field.

Thanks =)

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi, im planning to mod my current wira front into evo3. suddenly my heart caught the E3 look. dono y. is that legal or illegal? some people say, if put proton emblem in front, there is no saman. i see lot of wira with lancer facelift passing thru. is that legal? approximately how much is the price to convert the front bonnet,fender n bumper n the E3 light?????
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience