Mariah Carey's Wardrobe Malfunction!

DarkChild

Pop beauty MARIAH CAREY accidentally flashed her breasts at stunned fans during a TV show in Germany when her dress fell apart.

The HONEY star, who experienced a moment reminiscent of JANET JACKSON's infamous "wardrobe malfunction" last year (04), was saved from further shame when floor managers cut the lights to allow the singer to recover her dignity - and clothes - in obscurity, according to MTV news.

But the red-faced superstar saw the funny side, quipping, "Someone bring me a jacket or the show's off, we all know how quickly these images can spread around the world."

So far, these are the only pics I have found....

jaywat

Jan 9, 2005
huh?!?

AE80TypeD

Nov 24, 2003
ARGH why la THAT ONE PIC kenot find!!! i tension!! i tried every keyword i could think of... nowhere to be found! woof woof, poor puppy kept in dark cloth. rofl

acbc

KD
Dremel said:
duh! does anyone has the video? -sengal mode-
What a sorry ass woman... can't she even bothered to wear a bra? Must be some publicity stun for her already sinking career...

PAIPON

Apr 3, 2004
this is 2nd time, last time she's "accidently showing her "muff" in front of audience/camera in the live talk show. She's trying to get a bit of cheap publicity...in the process of her sunk career....

zero tolerance

Aug 2, 2004
PAIPON said:
this is 2nd time, last time she's "accidently showing her "muff" in front of audience/camera in the live talk show. She's trying to get a bit of cheap publicity...in the process of her sunk career....
muff = vagina

Hi ALL SIFU,
I owned a Mitsubishi AIRTREK Turbo 2.0.

I have questions and need a guide. As I planned with my mechanic to rebuild the engine with 2JZ pistons, crankshaft 2.2L, and pistons rod, maybe the rod going to use the PAJERO piston rod.

In addition, I'm installing refurbished TD05HR, EVO 7 Tomei exhaust extractor, camshafts the three taken out from EVO 7 G-TA. Plus, Mishimoto EVO 7 Universal performance intercooler.

Since this is my project car before I proceed with it, can any of...