Manchester united football club

gan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
JB
ganplace.com
Edvin

I was at MANU stadium for tour... so lucky to see edwin and manager.. taking photo shooting.. haha...

gan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
JB
ganplace.com
doing some renovation, to add thousand more seats lo.. so some place cant let us go.. like the tunnel..

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
Rio has finally signed for 4 years. Finally some good news. Kleberson gone to Turkey for Besiktas. Seems to be the place for rejects nowadays.

I'm still far from satisfied with the squad though. Lots of weaknesses and not enough depth and with a couple of utility players offloaded...not good. The old war horses aren't going to be as reliable as Fergie thinks they are going to be. It really is a time to bring in new blood and phase out the old. Of course, their experience will be invaluable in guiding the young ones, but I fell their role should be a limited one and not one of dependence.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Actually why do you think Man utd lacks strength. I think they've got a good buy in Fuck Ji Sung. Alan Smith will be converted into a midfielder and he's a pretty damn combative guy. In front, they've got Rooney thats a budding star and RVN thats a good finisher. Also, Fergie finally have some sense and bought a good keeper. If i was a Man Utd fan, i won't be complaining. The main player to watch is Wayne Rooney and as an Arsenal fan, i must say Rooney will grow from strength to strength.

However, as an Arsenal fan, i'm complaining their lack of new player that'll bring something in their game.

differ

1,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Petaling Jaya
danielczh.multiply.com
our defensive issue is still not addressed. we lack depth in those lines i feel and almost every year, it lets us down too often.

other than Rio and Silvest, we don't seem to have a reliable and consistent performer in that dept. maybe i'm just nostalgic but i have always missed the Pally/Bruce duo.

gan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
JB
ganplace.com
UEFA match MANU vs dunno who..must watch... 3am... hope will get many goal in... and have a nice game to watch.. y dun they buy Owen... no body is buying.. just store them.. hehe.. hope Rooney score in this game.. yeaaaaaaa

xtracooljustin

500 RPM
Sep 28, 2004
KL, PG & JB
xtracooljustin.multiply.com
GUYS...

I'm looking for a Man Utd jersey, ladies cutting 1 unit only ...

home jersey, any season also can. would appreciate if anybody has to sell or know which outlet got sell.

Would like it brand new if possible. Preferabally original wif number 11 n Giggs name. if u know of any place that sell good quality replicas will also consider.

PM or sms me ur price at 0122108831.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

gan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
JB
ganplace.com
nice game... 3 goal for 3 Rs.. ruud ,ronaldo, rooney.. rooney is still man of the match.. damn good assist and score

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
xtracooljustin said:
GUYS...

I'm looking for a Man Utd jersey, ladies cutting 1 unit only ...

home jersey, any season also can. would appreciate if anybody has to sell or know which outlet got sell.

Would like it brand new if possible. Preferabally original wif number 11 n Giggs name. if u know of any place that sell good quality replicas will also consider.

PM or sms me ur price at 0122108831.

Thanks in advance.
Dude, if you're around KL, you can consider dropping by KL Plaza and look for one shop by the name of Al-Ikhsan. They have quite a range of jerseys that you can look out for. Plus, the old jerseys are marked down. I just got a 03/04 Arsenal away jersey for RM 99. Hope this helps.

prodigy

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
Just btw, i don't normally buy from Al-Ikhsan KL but i go to the shop one floor below. I've bought countless number of jerseys and shoes from them because they give me a very special price. I've gotten the new Arsenal jersey much earlier than Al Ikhsan and Nike shops and it wasn't even sold to public yet.

BTW, i think prices differ from the KL branch and Mutiara Damansara branch but the prices are nett where else i'm able to bargain at the shop below Al Ikhsan.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can i actually know wat is the use of installing fibre hood???

is it can absorb heat?? or juz a decoration???

fibre is it very crispy??
thx for answering:adore: :adore:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience