Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Ya, u guyz sum it all up - A very focused and discipline performance by our team over there in Porto tht won us the tie and a place in the semi against the Gunners... It was really a good match to watch, at least for me tht our team r back to our usual self - Clean sheet and solid game!!!

1st of all, it got to b said all players hv done their duties really really well!!! Clearly, SAF is very happy after the match and u can realise it during the post match interview!!! Our midfield played well by protecting the defence, good passing, good movement on and off the ball, stay close to each other, distributing the ball well and most importantly not many unforced errors which hv been troubling our team a lot recently!!!

With Rio back, his presence help to calm everyone down... His experiences and skills r vital to us and alongside him, Vida hv had a good game too... They r both fast on and off the ball too... Not letting Porto attackers to hv much times when they r hving possession... I jus hope we can build on our self confidence again starting from this game!!!

Then, what a superb strike by Ronaldo!!! Woooowww... I screamed like no body in the middle of the nite when the ball hit the back of the net!!!! Who would hv guess it and as the commentators said, how many players wil b daring to try out such a shot from such a distance, let alone it accuracy and power tht carry the ball into the back of the net!!!! Champion Stuff!!! Truly great strike by our current World Player of The Year!!! And am so glad tht he played well in this game too where he keep chasing and tracking back to help out his team mate!!! This is what we needs as a team, a team performance!!!

Other than tht, to me i stil think Berba hv had a good game too... His composure n vision on the ball r very good... Jus tht mayb he is lacking of match fitness, as he is stil not as sharp as he used to b at Spurs!!! I'm still waiting for him to hit form, as i wanna to see what he actually can bring to us!!! I believe he is the right player for ManUtd!!! :smokin:

Ok, SAF said our team will b staying in Porto til tmr and wil hv our next 1-2 training session there... This is to minimise the fatigue effect on all traveling players after an European game in the mid week... So next up for us is the FA Cup semi final vs Everton!!! Another big game for us... Hopefully those who will b picked, will stand up and b counted!!! We needs all our players to contribute!!!

Its on Sunday right?

Cheers!!!! And very happy day after this Porto win!!! :rofl::driver::love:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
As for the PFA Player of The Season nomination, ManUtd hv got 5 players in the last 6 contenders!!! I must admit, myself was damn shocked abt this too... Hahaha... After reading what both SAF and A.Wenger saying, i think its the nomination system tht r hving problem... Jus hope tht all other football fans wil not hold this against us, ManUtd!!! Cos we do not make the nomination n whatsoever...

There must b a reason as to why they made it based on players whom performed well from the start of the season right up to Jan or Feb!!! But not any further that than... So both SAF and AW oso hv had their own points on this issue...

As a ManUtd fan, of cos i hope 1 of our 5 players wil b able to win it!!! Come on guyz!!! Do it again!!! :driver:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
yeah...MU did it..hehe.supervb goal by CR...:driver:

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Quintuple Dream Crashed!!! Hahaha... It was a huge gamble by SAF with the players (mostly youngsters) he picked for yest FA Cup semi!!! Most of them r relatively inexperienced for the big stage, let alone the semi final of the FA Cup!!! Our play hv been very sloppy and the main problem for us was tht we lost our possession very very cheaply especially in the final third!!! Both Welbeck and Macheda were little bit too nervy at times!!! But I stand by what SAF did!!! I respect him for his decision for fielding the players he did last nite!!! We do not hv much choices as tough games r coming fast n thick!!! I rather SAF fielded the youngsters in the domestic Cup games than in the EPL or ECL!!!

Players like Ronnie, Rooney, Carrick and co. really do need some timely rest b4 other important games coming up!!! Its a sad and bad lost yest, no doubt abt it!!! But as a team, we can onli do so much at a time!!! We jus cant keep playing the BEST players all the time!!! Tht's y i keep saying players tht got picked for each game, they hv to stand up n b counted!!! Too bad, this time we lost it!!!

But 1 consolation for us, our youngsters do matched Everton on the big day!!! Actually i expect more from players like Anderson and Park from yest game!!! After last season, Anderson stil yet to reach the height tht he set himself!!! He is a very good player and fighter in the midfield!!! His work rate hv been very good too... But he hv to improve on his passing!!! Haha...

Cheerz!!!

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Yup agreed with Storm. The result may have dashed our Quintuple Dream but looking at the positive note, the youngster have done a very good job. Fielding a young team at a semi final game shows that SAF have a high confident in his youth squad. And this game will surely boost the youngster morale and will make them work harder to improve their qualities because they know now that they have a bright future ahead of them to be the next 1st squad team.

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
Yup agreed with Storm. The result may have dashed our Quintuple Dream but looking at the positive note, the youngster have done a very good job. Fielding a young team at a semi final game shows that SAF have a high confident in his youth squad. And this game will surely boost the youngster morale and will make them work harder to improve their qualities because they know now that they have a bright future ahead of them to be the next 1st squad team.
100% agreed on this statement...yes we lose but look at the positive side,most of the youngster
player gain a valueble experience from the pitch.Let say in the future there is a 1st team player injured,
they ready enough to replace the spot since our nex game is all need 100% perfection to win the ucl and epl..btw we lost but i still wana say good job to the whole line up last nite..:biggrin:.

raidersx7

Nov 10, 2008
what a dissapointment.. i still expect more from the team esp from the likes of tevez, berbatov, anderson, ji sung.. it somehow proved that we are too over reliant on rooney and ronaldo.. with performance like this, we deserved to lose.. it serves as a reminder that the players better work harder now.. and that was a 2nd reminder..

Bump: what a dissapointment.. i still expect more from the team esp from the likes of tevez, berbatov, anderson, ji sung.. it somehow proved that we are too over reliant on rooney and ronaldo.. with performance like this, we deserved to lose.. it serves as a reminder that the players better work harder now.. and that was a 2nd reminder..

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Ohhh...what a sleepy thursday morning but its ok since the game againts portsmouth shows that team have bounce back from a sloppy performance to their standard entertaining game. Giggsy could have score 2 goals if not because of David James good effort. His partnership with Rooney create lots of trouble for the pompey back four. Combination of Fletcher, Anderson and Scholes look solid in the midfield but in 2nd half Anderson show lack of concentration at start losing ball cheaply (maybe his samba touch still cannot be read by his teammate).
The only one that contribute the least effort is Ronnie. Dunno why...maybe he saving his energy because of the tight schedule ahead. Only the last 10 min he looks lively. Anyway I'm satisfied with the performance.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great result for us as we move 3 points clear with a game in hand! We missed tons of chances to score more in this game!!! So tht's got to b the low point for it!

It was a great passing from both Anderson (1st goal) and Scholesy (2nd goal) tht set us up for the win!!! We hv to b more clinical infront of goal whenever the chances arise!!! Else, it wil b very dangerous!!!

To me, Fletcher again hv had a very good game!!! His touches, vision and composure hv been improving well since last season!!! Am so happy for him tht he finally comes good for the team, SAF, himself and for us!!! Jus hope others will look up to him and work as hard as he did to improve themselves...

Anderson hv a much better game this morning than the 1 against Everton!!! Slowly, he got his rhythm back!!! He always fight hard for the team, but as usual his passing always let him down!!! Haha... Dunno we hv to wait for how long for his 1st goal for the club, he went very close again today!!! He jus needs some luck for tht!!! Hope it wil come soonest for him in order to boost his confident!!!

Overall the team played pretty good!!! Glad tht we hv been back to our normal self again, 3rd successive clean sheet for us!!! Vida is BACK!!! Anyone know what happen to Rio? Injured or jus being rested? Why is tht we r hving many injuries this season for all our defenders huh?! Now both Neville and Sheasy r injured too!!! Sigh!!!

Yep, happy with the win!!! And hopefully we will b able to win tht game in hand too in order to pull further away from the rest!!! Cheerz to all ManUtd fan!!! Have a good nice day ya~:driver:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
juz woke up...haha it supposed 4-5 goal more this morning but not.
neway 2 was enough to make 3 point.hehe:rofl:

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Next up for us is Spurs at Old Toilet!!! This is another tough game for us... It really depends on which ManUtd wil b appearing at our ground?! If its the team tht play tight at the back, compose in the middle and clinical upfront, then we wil win the game no pro!!! But pls, not the team tht leaked goals like nobody, few wks back... Hahaha...

I think Spurs wil b fielding 5 across the midfield to crowd things out!!! So it wil b a lone striker up front for me, most properly D.Bent... So SAF hv to come out with a plan to tackle them, play at a higher tempo and keep piling pressure on their shaky defence!!!

I hope Berba wil b playing!!! We need him, n need him to perform too!!! Berba shld stand up n b counted!!! And hope he is not too down after tht penalty missed!!! He got to b strong!!! I believe in him!!! Hope he can score the winner for us in this game to prove to all ManUtd fans tht he is worth the $$$ we pay for him!!!

On the other hand, do we need Ronnie to play on the wing or in the middle? Which 1 do u guyz think is the most effective for him? To me, i feel tht he is more happy to play upfront, where he can get lotsa chances and with him up there we can get few free-kicks at the dangerous areas too!!! LOL. :rofl:

Then the same Q apply for Rooney, shld he b on the right or up front? He had a great game against Porto playing on the right wing!!! And his selfless run n movement r priceless for the team too...

Hopefully Rio wil b back for this game, as we need him to calm our team down jus like in the Porto game!!! Vida is back to his best now too, so am looking forwards tht we wil b hving a solid game!!! Who wil b partnering Carrick in the middle? My bet is Fletcher!!! Hahaha... I jus like him very much nowadays!!! Else Anderson is another great choice too... So it wil b Ronnie upfront with Berba, Park - Carrick - Fletcher - Rooney in the middle and Evra - Rio - Vida - Rafeal at the back for me!!! Hahaha...

Let's do it, we need this 3 big points!!! Hopefully Spurs wil b coming for a good game too... Not too negative in their play!!! Or mayb some of their players' mind already on holidays as they hv got nothing much to fight for as the season drawing close!!!!

And i believe Fool might jus drop 2 more points against Hull away!!! Everyone thought they r sure win for the Hull game, but not me... Hull can b very handful at hom and they r fighting for survival too... Not tht easy!!! :thefinger:

Bump: Next up for us is Spurs at Old Toilet!!! This is another tough game for us... It really depends on which ManUtd wil b appearing at our ground?! If its the team tht play tight at the back, compose in the middle and clinical upfront, then we wil win the game no pro!!! But pls, not the team tht leaked goals like nobody, few wks back... Hahaha...

I think Spurs wil b fielding 5 across the midfield to crowd things out!!! So it wil b a lone striker up front for me, most properly D.Bent... So SAF hv to come out with a plan to tackle them, play at a higher tempo and keep piling pressure on their shaky defence!!!

I hope Berba wil b playing!!! We need him, n need him to perform too!!! Berba shld stand up n b counted!!! And hope he is not too down after tht penalty missed!!! He got to b strong!!! I believe in him!!! Hope he can score the winner for us in this game to prove to all ManUtd fans tht he is worth the $$$ we pay for him!!!

On the other hand, do we need Ronnie to play on the wing or in the middle? Which 1 do u guyz think is the most effective for him? To me, i feel tht he is more happy to play upfront, where he can get lotsa chances and with him up there we can get few free-kicks at the dangerous areas too!!! LOL. :rofl:

Then the same Q apply for Rooney, shld he b on the right or up front? He had a great game against Porto playing on the right wing!!! And his selfless run n movement r priceless for the team too...

Hopefully Rio wil b back for this game, as we need him to calm our team down jus like in the Porto game!!! Vida is back to his best now too, so am looking forwards tht we wil b hving a solid game!!! Who wil b partnering Carrick in the middle? My bet is Fletcher!!! Hahaha... I jus like him very much nowadays!!! Else Anderson is another great choice too... So it wil b Ronnie upfront with Berba, Park - Carrick - Fletcher - Rooney in the middle and Evra - Rio - Vida - Rafeal at the back for me!!! Hahaha...

Let's do it, we need this 3 big points!!! Hopefully Spurs wil b coming for a good game too... Not too negative in their play!!! Or mayb some of their players' mind already on holidays as they hv got nothing much to fight for as the season drawing close!!!!

And i believe Fool might jus drop 2 more points against Hull away!!! Everyone thought they r sure win for the Hull game, but not me... Hull can b very handful at hom and they r fighting for survival too... Not tht easy!!! :thefinger:

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my new iswara got some sound coming frm d air cond :( , somethng like gas sound,
but cannot smell any strange smell, it only got when i switch on d air cond, when i off it, got no sound...
any1 can help? :lol:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience