Manchester united football club

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
the most important thing is win witout conceded any goal...1-0 still good result tough.:rofl:

Last edited:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
this week,away game against boro.hope our squad can continue their type of play to rescue EPL title this season.:smokin:

Bump: this week,away game against boro.hope our squad can continue their type of play to rescue EPL title this season.:smokin:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Good game and pity it couldn't finish with more goals. Almunia perform well this morning. But some bad news, Rio maybe out for the rest of the season because of crack rib. A very huge loss at the most critical time. I'm afraid that his lost may cause more serious damage that we expected. Not that i'm not confident with Evans ( his partnership with vidic break the clean sheet record) but at this stage, experience is required to absorb the preasure.
1-0 win is good since we didn't allowed an away goal. But playing at emirates will be a different stories. Arsenal will come all guns blazing and its our back 4 time to absorb the wave as what the arsenal players did this morning. High tempo game is expected from the Gunners. And players like Rooney and Evra should be extra careful as they are only 1 yellow card away from being suspended for the next match which is the final. Hopefully we could score an early goal and than we can switch to more defending style of play.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
To me, i think Rio wil b fined!!! Worst come to worst, he wil take injection to play on!!! As until now, SAF stil waiting for the hospital scan n report for Rio case... hopefully all wil b fine!!!

Its a lunch time game this Sat against Boro, which i dun fancy much especially after an important and taxing ECL game in the mid week... Normally it wil b very hard for our players to start playing at such an early kick off... It wil take times for us to settle into the game... So this might b a concern...

Jus hope tht who ever SAF pick, they wil perform well and help us bag another 3 big points!!! Boro is facing the relegation battle now, so expect a tough game!!! If we play as well as this morning, no matter who's on our line up, we will definitely win the game no doubt!!! 3-1 to ManUtd pls~~~ Hahaha... :driver:

raidersx7

Nov 10, 2008
certainly solid, focussed, smart team performance.. bravo! inclusion of anderson and tevez certainly up the tempo.. midfield did well to nullify arsenal threat and supply lines..

Bump: certainly solid, focussed, smart team performance.. bravo! inclusion of anderson and tevez certainly up the tempo.. midfield did well to nullify arsenal threat and supply lines..

epal.hijau

Apr 24, 2009
good news for all..
SAF announce dat Rio will be fit for 2nd leg clash next week. Just got some bruise not crack as we all concern b4. But surely tonight we start with Vidic n Evans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Glad tht the Boro game is out of the way now, as a 2-0 win for us is very important especially with tht Arsenal game coming up!!!

I really hope SAF wil stick to the same line up for the 2nd leg at Emirates!!! We need the trio of Anderson, Carrick and Fletcher in the middle to fight for all things... We need them to do what they hv done in the 1st leg!!! I know tht SAF want the team to get tht 'away' goal, but we hv to b aware at the back too, as its a very simple rule - if we do not concede we r through!!! So hopefully our players wil b on their toe and make sure they do their job!!!

Really hope Rio wil b fit to play as he is a big player for us in this game!!! I think he might need an injection to do so... I'm very confident tht we r able to finish our job at the Emirates, as all our players r hitting forms at just the right moment!!! So team's spirits r high!!!

Besides, i got to say *BRAVO* to Barca for their 2-6 win away to R. Madrid!!! Tht was 1 hell of a great game to watch LIVE!!! Breath-taking game!!! When RM scored 1st and the stadium were at such a noise, i said to myself it wil b very hard for Barca to come back... But within minutes, they equalised and were in front!!! Their passing game was so great to watch!!! If it wasnt for the misses tht Messi had (mostly 1 on 1), the scoreline might hv been bigger!!! RM jus cant stop Xavi, Iniesta and Messi in the middle of the park...

Its time for RM to wake up!!! Their team is jus not good enough!!! Pls dun ever think that u r a big team both in Europe and Spain anymore!!! Your time hv past~ Now i wanna see how they gonna react to this heavy defeat... Few heads must go inside the board!!! And they know it!!!

Hopefully it will b ManUtd vs Barca in the dream ECL Final!!!

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
good news,rio & evra both will be fit to face arsengal at emirates.:smokin:

hope our lads can perform well tonite.

Bump: good news,rio & evra both will be fit to face arsengal at emirates.:smokin:

hope our lads can perform well tonite.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Very exciting n 'Gan Cheong' now as the game is on tmr morning!!! Nothing much to say but hopefully our team can play as well as we hv done in the 1st leg!!! Ya, both Rio and Evra r fit to play and for Arsenal, they wil b without Gallas n Clichy again!!! So with Silvestre on, anything can happen!!! LOLzzzzzzzzz... I'm not hving a go at him, but when he was with us, i nick-named him Mr. Heart Attack, as he loves to do things the 'special' way!!!

It wil b a great game no doubt!!! Hopefully it wil not goes to penalty shoot out as SAF hv said... Hahaha... Else really heart attack le...

So guyz, Best Of Luck man... Go Go Go ManUtd!!! :driver:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
May the force be with the devils

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
hopefully rooney, tevez and evra can avoid from get booking tonight. the trio are walking on a tight rope now, one yellow card and they will miss the final if our beloved team go through.

hopefully rooney can keep his temperament tonight, he is a massive and important player for us.

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
gud luck to man united..hehehe cant wait the match:rofl:

Bump: gud luck to man united..hehehe cant wait the match:rofl:

raidersx7

Nov 10, 2008
brilliant stuff! another very composed and matured european performance.. never let arsenal in the game at all especially at the emirates itself.. the only sour point is fletcher's red card which i hope fifa will re-assess and hopefully reverse.. but lets keep feet on the ground as we prepare for the final which is the one matter most..

Bump: brilliant stuff! another very composed and matured european performance.. never let arsenal in the game at all especially at the emirates itself.. the only sour point is fletcher's red card which i hope fifa will re-assess and hopefully reverse.. but lets keep feet on the ground as we prepare for the final which is the one matter most..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To celebrate its 40th anniversary, Mazda has released limited units of the Mazda RX-8 Anniversary Edition for Japan.

Despite the same powertrain of the current Mazda RX8 Type S(6MT) and Type E(6AT), this limited edition comes in pearl white. Some additional items like the retro leather stitching on the steering, handbrakes, Bilstein dampers and a foam-filled front...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience