Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... Then its a good newz for us, as RVP oso cant play due to injury...

In this Gunner game, shld SAF put Tevez or Berba?! I dun think SAF gonna play all 4 of them together again from start!!! Hahaha... With their defence hving problem now, i think we shld go for pace... So Tevez might jus get the nod becos of this... What u guyz think?

We need fighters in the middle to win us possession... So i really think SAF wil put Anderson on to 'mark' C. Fabregas...

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
yeah...missed the game...but great job from the boys.:driver:

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Guyz,

Do the newz tht Kaka might b coming over to Old Toilet excite u (Sunday - The Star paper)? Although the mentioned 70mil pound transfer fees seem very very high, the quality and business opportunities that Kaka gonna bring in will worth it!!! I do not need to discuss much abt his quality, as he is a proven player in the world stage!!!

Lately we seems to b interested in a numbers of Brazilian due to our former player Yaap Stam, whom is our scout in Brazil... With Kaka coming in, it wil make things easier for the club to get those talented young players to come to us... So there alone worth millions of pound!!!

Then there wil b the TV revenues (S. America market), advertisements and sponsors tht Kaka might b able to bring in too... If our financial team work and plan well, it wil b great n achievable for us!!! Hopefully we do not need to sell Ronnie to fund this move, as we need them all to bring us to a higher level in terms of on field performance!!!

Bump: Guyz,

Do the newz tht Kaka might b coming over to Old Toilet excite u (Sunday - The Star paper)? Although the mentioned 70mil pound transfer fees seem very very high, the quality and business opportunities that Kaka gonna bring in will worth it!!! I do not need to discuss much abt his quality, as he is a proven player in the world stage!!!

Lately we seems to b interested in a numbers of Brazilian due to our former player Yaap Stam, whom is our scout in Brazil... With Kaka coming in, it wil make things easier for the club to get those talented young players to come to us... So there alone worth millions of pound!!!

Then there wil b the TV revenues (S. America market), advertisements and sponsors tht Kaka might b able to bring in too... If our financial team work and plan well, it wil b great n achievable for us!!! Hopefully we do not need to sell Ronnie to fund this move, as we need them all to bring us to a higher level in terms of on field performance!!!

ajik8953

500 RPM
Aug 17, 2006
w.b-p.mas-mnjg
storm,izzit Stam became our scout in brazil?..i din noe dat...cheeers!

Bump: storm,izzit Stam became our scout in brazil?..i din noe dat...cheeers!

Bump: Superb lines up...Champion stuff...Very Rare...!!!hehehe...

----------------------------------------V.D.sar-------------------------------------------------

---rafael-----------------rio------------------------------------vidic-----------------evra------

----ronnie-------------scholes/fletcher-----------------carrick---------rooney-----------------

-------------------------------tevez--------------------berba--------------------------------

*who said they 4 cant play alongside.....wat a superstrike forces.....delicious....

Bump: Superb lines up...Champion stuff...Very Rare...!!!hehehe...

----------------------------------------V.D.sar-------------------------------------------------

---rafael-----------------rio------------------------------------vidic-----------------evra------

----ronnie-------------scholes/fletcher-----------------carrick---------rooney-----------------

-------------------------------tevez--------------------berba--------------------------------

*who said they 4 cant play alongside.....wat a superstrike forces.....delicious....

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, our big day hv come!!! ECL Semi Final against de Gunners @ Old Toilet - 1st Leg!!! I hope all the players hv had enough rest n r fresh for this crucial game!!! Dun forget tht we hv an extra day of rest over them...

ajik8953,

Yes, Stam is our scout in Brazil now... And i forgot who he recommend to SAF lately, another great young talent midfielder... Dudo or something... Anyone?

And i think SAF wil play Anderson in the middle for his energy and tigerish style in order to neutralise Fabregas effect... Then am sure Giggsy will play too, so it means our 4 KENGs will not b playing together rite from the start... So i think Tevez wil b more suitable than Berba for this type of game... Jus my opinion!!!

As for the right back position, not sure who - Sheasy or Rafeal, will SAF pick for this game... As Arsenal like to play with wingers, theoretically Rafeal wil b the obvious choice due to his speed... But experience wise it wil b Sheasy!!!

We need to play compactly and not to allow too much space for the Gunners to move... Every player hv to b alert as a small mistake wil cost us dear at this stage!!! Again, defence will b the Gunners weak link... So we need to expose them and get at least a goal advantage over them for the return leg...

I jus hope we can win 2-0 for tonite game!!! :love: All The Best to the Red Devils!!! Champions~~~

Bump: Yes, our big day hv come!!! ECL Semi Final against de Gunners @ Old Toilet - 1st Leg!!! I hope all the players hv had enough rest n r fresh for this crucial game!!! Dun forget tht we hv an extra day of rest over them...

ajik8953,

Yes, Stam is our scout in Brazil now... And i forgot who he recommend to SAF lately, another great young talent midfielder... Dudo or something... Anyone?

And i think SAF wil play Anderson in the middle for his energy and tigerish style in order to neutralise Fabregas effect... Then am sure Giggsy will play too, so it means our 4 KENGs will not b playing together rite from the start... So i think Tevez wil b more suitable than Berba for this type of game... Jus my opinion!!!

As for the right back position, not sure who - Sheasy or Rafeal, will SAF pick for this game... As Arsenal like to play with wingers, theoretically Rafeal wil b the obvious choice due to his speed... But experience wise it wil b Sheasy!!!

We need to play compactly and not to allow too much space for the Gunners to move... Every player hv to b alert as a small mistake wil cost us dear at this stage!!! Again, defence will b the Gunners weak link... So we need to expose them and get at least a goal advantage over them for the return leg...

I jus hope we can win 2-0 for tonite game!!! :love: All The Best to the Red Devils!!! Champions~~~

Bump: Yes, our big day hv come!!! ECL Semi Final against de Gunners @ Old Toilet - 1st Leg!!! I hope all the players hv had enough rest n r fresh for this crucial game!!! Dun forget tht we hv an extra day of rest over them...

ajik8953,

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
hopefully our beloved team can put a great performance tonite. I can feel we can win the Champions league if we can get past this tie. most all the team that lift the european cup (new format) never lost a game from group stages until the final. and u know what, only our beloved club haven't lost a game yet in tis season UCL... glory glory man utd

Bump: hopefully our beloved team can put a great performance tonite. I can feel we can win the Champions league if we can get past this tie. most all the team that lift the european cup (new format) never lost a game from group stages until the final. and u know what, only our beloved club haven't lost a game yet in tis season UCL... glory glory man utd

Bump: hopefully our beloved team can put a great performance tonite. I can feel we can win the Champions league if we can get past this tie. most all the team that lift the european cup (new format) never lost a game from group stages until the final. and u know what, only our beloved club haven't lost a game yet in tis season UCL... glory glory man utd

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
yeah...looking foward to watch the game this morning.hehe:rofl:

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Its 1-0 to ManUtd in the 1st Leg of the ECL Semi Final this morning... Our players played superbly and put Arsenal under lotsa pressure!!! To me, this is properly 1 of the BEST team performance this season, as our game tempo is very high pace, all players r very alert and everyone did their job very very well both attacking and defending as a unit!!!

1 of the low point was tht we didnt finish Arsenal off with all the chances we hv got!!! Hopefully it wil not come nack and bite us in the 2nd Leg away to the Emirates... Our passing game hv been very good and excellent, in fact i think A. Wenger and his players were so shocked to see us not only match them in passing the ball ard smoothly but dominated the possession so well!!! In the Teamtalk Forum, 1 Gunners fan said their team wil pass us off the park with the ball under their possession!!! I guess he is very very stunned now and properly cant sleep too!!!

We were again too wasteful infront of goal, where we shld hv at least get the 2nd goal tht wil but us in a much better position when we head to the Emirates!!! Too bad tht Ronnie thundering shot hit the crossbar with their keeper stranded on the ground n hope for the best!!! If tht goes in, it wil b another Ronaldo special!!! Then there was tht Giggsy disallowed goal!!! From the reply, Giggsy was clearly on side where their left back played Giggsy on side!!!

Other than tht, i wanna to say when Anderson is on song and on form, there r hardly any players can match and stop him!!! He played really well tonite, bossing ard the midfield area and making lotsa great forwards run and interception!!! He really needs to practice more in his shooting!!! Else, he wil b a very complete midfielder for us!!!

Besides him, both Carrick and Fletcher performed very well too... With the 3 of them in midfield, Arsenal players hardly hv any clear cut chances in the game and 3 of our players done superbly well to prevent Fabregas n Nasri to hv any impact too... We stay close to each other and made it very compact for the opponents to play their normal game... And our players closes down the gap well too whenever the ball is not with us... Tht's the way to play against a side like Arsenal!!! Bravo!!!

So i expect we will b playing 4-5-1 in the 2nd Leg where Ronnie wil b staying up front with Rooney and Berba behind him, jus like how we finish off the last 20mins this morning!!! Cos Ronnie pace is always a treat to the Gunners especially tht they hv to score at least once!!! And hopefully tht wil leave a big gap fro us to expose!!!

Besides, i expect SAF to hv another gamble come this Sat game against Boro away!!! With the ECL Semi Final tie stil far from finish, SAF needs to rest some of his big players for this game!!! So i think the likes of Scholesy, Nani, Evans, Foster, Rafeal, Fabio, Wellbeck and properly Macheda too will hv a game!!! We hv to get this right, else Fool wil b breathing under our neck again!!! If we win, then we wil b 6 points clear b4 Fool play their game... So pressure wil b on them then!!! This will b another testing time for our team as we know going to Boro is never an easy place to play for result!!! But again, SAF hvnt got any other choices then to trust all his squad players to step up and perform!!! I dun mind tht we win ugly this Sat, as long as its another 3 points in the bag!!!

Other than tht, its huge pressure on Barca too as they r playing away to R. Madrid with onli 4 points separating them!!! With a 0-0 1st leg, there r stil very much to play for and think of, in the 2nd leg... So how wil Pep G. gonna field his team this wkend and middle of next wk wil b very interesting to watch, cos if he is not careful Barca might jus ended up losing 2 of this competition where they were so confident of doing well early on.... Pep G. jus cant keep fielding all his 1st teamers all the time as he knows going to S. Bridge he needs a very fit team to counter with a very physical chelsea side!!!

Mmmm.... There will b lotsa football for us to enjoy within this few weeks!!! Go go go ManUtd!!! :love::love::driver::driver:

Bump: Its 1-0 to ManUtd in the 1st Leg of the ECL Semi Final this morning... Our players played superbly and put Arsenal under lotsa pressure!!! To me, this is properly 1 of the BEST team performance this season, as our game tempo is very high pace, all players r very alert and everyone did their job very very well both attacking and defending as a unit!!!

1 of the low point was tht we didnt finish Arsenal off with all the chances we hv got!!! Hopefully it wil not come nack and bite us in the 2nd Leg away to the Emirates... Our passing game hv been very good and excellent, in fact i think A. Wenger and his players were so shocked to see us not only match them in passing the ball ard smoothly but dominated the possession so well!!! In the Teamtalk Forum, 1 Gunners fan said their team wil pass us off the park with the ball under their possession!!! I guess he is very very stunned now and properly cant sleep too!!!

We were again too wasteful infront of goal, where we shld hv at least get the 2nd goal tht wil but us in a much better position when we head to the Emirates!!! Too bad tht Ronnie thundering shot hit the crossbar with their keeper stranded on the ground n hope for the best!!! If tht goes in, it wil b another Ronaldo special!!! Then there was tht Giggsy disallowed goal!!! From the reply, Giggsy was clearly on side where their left back played Giggsy on side!!!

Other than tht, i wanna to say when Anderson is on song and on form, there r hardly any players can match and stop him!!! He played really well tonite, bossing ard the midfield area and making lotsa great forwards run and interception!!! He really needs to practice more in his shooting!!! Else, he wil b a very complete midfielder for us!!!

Besides him, both Carrick and Fletcher performed very well too... With the 3 of them in midfield, Arsenal players hardly hv any clear cut chances in the game and 3 of our players done superbly well to prevent Fabregas n Nasri to hv any impact too... We stay close to each other and made it very compact for the opponents to play their normal game... And our players closes down the gap well too whenever the ball is not with us... Tht's the way to play against a side like Arsenal!!! Bravo!!!

So i expect we will b playing 4-5-1 in the 2nd Leg where Ronnie wil b staying up front with Rooney and Berba behind him, jus like how we finish off the last 20mins this morning!!! Cos Ronnie pace is always a treat to the Gunners especially tht they hv to score at least once!!! And hopefully tht wil leave a big gap fro us to expose!!!

Besides, i expect SAF to hv another gamble come this Sat game against Boro away!!! With the ECL Semi Final tie stil far from finish, SAF needs to rest some of his big players for this game!!! So i think the likes of Scholesy, Nani, Evans, Foster, Rafeal, Fabio, Wellbeck and properly Macheda too will hv a game!!! We hv to get this right, else Fool wil b breathing under our neck again!!! If we win, then we wil b 6 points clear b4 Fool play their game... So pressure wil b on them then!!! This will b another testing time for our team as we know going to Boro is never an easy place to play for result!!! But again, SAF hvnt got any other choices then to trust all his squad players to step up and perform!!! I dun mind tht we win ugly this Sat, as long as its another 3 points in the bag!!!

Other than tht, its huge pressure on Barca too as they r playing away to R. Madrid with onli 4 points separating them!!! With a 0-0 1st leg, there r stil very much to play for and think of, in the 2nd leg... So how wil Pep G. gonna field his team this wkend and middle of next wk wil b very interesting to watch, cos if he is not careful Barca might jus ended up losing 2 of this competition where they were so confident of doing well early on.... Pep G. jus cant keep fielding all his 1st teamers all the time as he knows going to S. Bridge he needs a very fit team to counter with a very physical chelsea side!!!

Mmmm.... There will b lotsa football for us to enjoy within this few weeks!!! Go go go ManUtd!!! :love::love::driver::driver:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
the most important thing is win witout conceded any goal...1-0 still good result tough.:rofl:

Last edited:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
this week,away game against boro.hope our squad can continue their type of play to rescue EPL title this season.:smokin:

Bump: this week,away game against boro.hope our squad can continue their type of play to rescue EPL title this season.:smokin:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Good game and pity it couldn't finish with more goals. Almunia perform well this morning. But some bad news, Rio maybe out for the rest of the season because of crack rib. A very huge loss at the most critical time. I'm afraid that his lost may cause more serious damage that we expected. Not that i'm not confident with Evans ( his partnership with vidic break the clean sheet record) but at this stage, experience is required to absorb the preasure.
1-0 win is good since we didn't allowed an away goal. But playing at emirates will be a different stories. Arsenal will come all guns blazing and its our back 4 time to absorb the wave as what the arsenal players did this morning. High tempo game is expected from the Gunners. And players like Rooney and Evra should be extra careful as they are only 1 yellow card away from being suspended for the next match which is the final. Hopefully we could score an early goal and than we can switch to more defending style of play.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
To me, i think Rio wil b fined!!! Worst come to worst, he wil take injection to play on!!! As until now, SAF stil waiting for the hospital scan n report for Rio case... hopefully all wil b fine!!!

Its a lunch time game this Sat against Boro, which i dun fancy much especially after an important and taxing ECL game in the mid week... Normally it wil b very hard for our players to start playing at such an early kick off... It wil take times for us to settle into the game... So this might b a concern...

Jus hope tht who ever SAF pick, they wil perform well and help us bag another 3 big points!!! Boro is facing the relegation battle now, so expect a tough game!!! If we play as well as this morning, no matter who's on our line up, we will definitely win the game no doubt!!! 3-1 to ManUtd pls~~~ Hahaha... :driver:

raidersx7

Nov 10, 2008
certainly solid, focussed, smart team performance.. bravo! inclusion of anderson and tevez certainly up the tempo.. midfield did well to nullify arsenal threat and supply lines..

Bump: certainly solid, focussed, smart team performance.. bravo! inclusion of anderson and tevez certainly up the tempo.. midfield did well to nullify arsenal threat and supply lines..

epal.hijau

Apr 24, 2009
good news for all..
SAF announce dat Rio will be fit for 2nd leg clash next week. Just got some bruise not crack as we all concern b4. But surely tonight we start with Vidic n Evans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Glad tht the Boro game is out of the way now, as a 2-0 win for us is very important especially with tht Arsenal game coming up!!!

I really hope SAF wil stick to the same line up for the 2nd leg at Emirates!!! We need the trio of Anderson, Carrick and Fletcher in the middle to fight for all things... We need them to do what they hv done in the 1st leg!!! I know tht SAF want the team to get tht 'away' goal, but we hv to b aware at the back too, as its a very simple rule - if we do not concede we r through!!! So hopefully our players wil b on their toe and make sure they do their job!!!

Really hope Rio wil b fit to play as he is a big player for us in this game!!! I think he might need an injection to do so... I'm very confident tht we r able to finish our job at the Emirates, as all our players r hitting forms at just the right moment!!! So team's spirits r high!!!

Besides, i got to say *BRAVO* to Barca for their 2-6 win away to R. Madrid!!! Tht was 1 hell of a great game to watch LIVE!!! Breath-taking game!!! When RM scored 1st and the stadium were at such a noise, i said to myself it wil b very hard for Barca to come back... But within minutes, they equalised and were in front!!! Their passing game was so great to watch!!! If it wasnt for the misses tht Messi had (mostly 1 on 1), the scoreline might hv been bigger!!! RM jus cant stop Xavi, Iniesta and Messi in the middle of the park...

Its time for RM to wake up!!! Their team is jus not good enough!!! Pls dun ever think that u r a big team both in Europe and Spain anymore!!! Your time hv past~ Now i wanna see how they gonna react to this heavy defeat... Few heads must go inside the board!!! And they know it!!!

Hopefully it will b ManUtd vs Barca in the dream ECL Final!!!

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
good news,rio & evra both will be fit to face arsengal at emirates.:smokin:

hope our lads can perform well tonite.

Bump: good news,rio & evra both will be fit to face arsengal at emirates.:smokin:

hope our lads can perform well tonite.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

If we took every single rumour on a Mazda RX-7 replacement with a pinch of salt, suffice to say we wouldn’t suffer from cramps ever. But frown as we might everytime there’s a new source on a new take of that roaring-rotary wonder, you can’t deny that secretly you wished it was true.

So the latest ones to hit the interwebs is that the RX-7...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience