Manchester united football club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Very exciting n 'Gan Cheong' now as the game is on tmr morning!!! Nothing much to say but hopefully our team can play as well as we hv done in the 1st leg!!! Ya, both Rio and Evra r fit to play and for Arsenal, they wil b without Gallas n Clichy again!!! So with Silvestre on, anything can happen!!! LOLzzzzzzzzz... I'm not hving a go at him, but when he was with us, i nick-named him Mr. Heart Attack, as he loves to do things the 'special' way!!!

It wil b a great game no doubt!!! Hopefully it wil not goes to penalty shoot out as SAF hv said... Hahaha... Else really heart attack le...

So guyz, Best Of Luck man... Go Go Go ManUtd!!! :driver:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
May the force be with the devils

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
hopefully rooney, tevez and evra can avoid from get booking tonight. the trio are walking on a tight rope now, one yellow card and they will miss the final if our beloved team go through.

hopefully rooney can keep his temperament tonight, he is a massive and important player for us.

GLORY GLORY MAN UTD!!

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
gud luck to man united..hehehe cant wait the match:rofl:

Bump: gud luck to man united..hehehe cant wait the match:rofl:

raidersx7

Nov 10, 2008
brilliant stuff! another very composed and matured european performance.. never let arsenal in the game at all especially at the emirates itself.. the only sour point is fletcher's red card which i hope fifa will re-assess and hopefully reverse.. but lets keep feet on the ground as we prepare for the final which is the one matter most..

Bump: brilliant stuff! another very composed and matured european performance.. never let arsenal in the game at all especially at the emirates itself.. the only sour point is fletcher's red card which i hope fifa will re-assess and hopefully reverse.. but lets keep feet on the ground as we prepare for the final which is the one matter most..

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
really2 beautiful game last nite.we will miss fletcher on final, he shouldn't get the red card cos we can spot on that he get the ball 1st.really stupid decision by the referee.even with 10man,we still can control arsengal.muahahahaha.:smokin:

hope we can see barca on final.

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
What can I say...what can I say....champion's stuff. Peak at the right moment. Showing sublime performance when its required. Fantastic freekick and superb counter attack move made my day. Not forgetting Park cool finished. On fletcher case, we can still make an appeal to UEFA and hopefully the stupid red card will be revoked and he can play in the final. If not what a pity, just like what happen to Keane and Scholes.

Looking forward...who do you guys prefer to play in the final??? I fancy Barcelona. It could be an interesting match will full of skills.

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
What a game last night, the world & european champion show their true class. Hopefully our beloved team can carry this form into this vital period starting from this weekend game against man city.

the red card for fletcher is very harsh. only the refree can overturn the red card as MU can't appeal the decision with UEFA.

p/s - can sense that we can become the 1st team to retain the european trophy under the new format

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yahooooo... Guyz, we r in the European Champions League Final again!!! Hahaha... Ya, as u guyz hv said it, it was a superb game and performance by all our heroes!!! A. Wenger hv been saying alot abt how they gonna play us out of the tie with their own brand of superb passing game at the Emirates to the media all week long... But within 12minutes of the game, 'Ba Boomm Bang Bing Bong...', they r oredi 2 goals down to us... LOLzzzzzzzzz... To b frank, we didnt play as well as we were in the 1st leg, at least for me... It was them, Arsenal, whom made lotsa careless mistakes in the game...

Joke aside, i really understand how A. Wenger is feeling... All plans all week long hv vanished... Jus tht 12 minutes into the game, all hopes gone!!! But i got to say BRAVO to SAF for getting his tactics and strategies right for this semi final games... We totally didnt allow Cesc Fabregas, T. Walcott and Ade into both games... They hv been kept very very quiet throughout the 2 games, which is superb!!! 1stly, he opt for 3 fighters (Carrick, Anderson and Fletcher) in the middle of the park to make things compact and tight... This restricted Fabregas movement and impact on the games... Then SAF put Rooney out left together with Evra, and this too make thing difficult for Welcott to make his normal runs thus neutralize his treat to us too... Lastly, without supplies from their main sources as mentioned above and together with pairing Rio and Vida in the middle of our defence, Ade hardly get anything he wanna in the game... It frustrated him alot and affected his game too...

Playing Ronnie up top as a lone striker is another superb idea too... As Ronnie pace is always a treat to any opponent... I got to admit, his thunderbolt free-kick got me stand up and applauded him... I know it was Almunia mistake tht let in the free kick, but his accuracy and power behind the ball is 2nd to none!!! **Respect**

Another great thing abt this game n result is it allow us to rest our key players much earlier than we hv expected!!! In the end of the day, it wasnt as taxing as we hv had expected of, in terms of physically and mentally.... So we will b able to play our big name players in the Final now... As for Fletcher, i really hope the referee wil reverse his decision once he hv had a look of the reply... Its very very harsh decision... The Penalty shldnt hv been given too... It shld b 3-0 to us...

Yep, u guyz got it rite as our team peak at the right moment of time now!!! Especially Ronnie, Rooney, Vida, Anderson n Carrick!!! With the right rotation of players, I believe SAF wil again lead us to another EPL and ECL win this season!!!

Yep, i prefer to play Barca... But they hv to earn their right to play us tonite with another great game!!!! I'll watch it too... Cos it shld b a good game...

Hey guyz, lotsa medias is reporting tht we r going for Ribery!!! Do Ribery excite u guyz? I think he wil b a great additional to our team!!! Looking forwards!!!

Cheerz guyz!!! Enjoy our another History making season ya~~ :driver::driver::driver:

Bump: Yahooooo... Guyz, we r in the European Champions League Final again!!! Hahaha... Ya, as u guyz hv said it, it was a superb game and performance by all our heroes!!! A. Wenger hv been saying alot abt how they gonna play us out of the tie with their own brand of superb passing game at the Emirates to the media all week long... But within 12minutes of the game, 'Ba Boomm Bang Bing Bong...', they r oredi 2 goals down to us... LOLzzzzzzzzz... To b frank, we didnt play as well as we were in the 1st leg, at least for me... It was them, Arsenal, whom made lotsa careless mistakes in the game...

Joke aside, i really understand how A. Wenger is feeling... All plans all week long hv vanished... Jus tht 12 minutes into the game, all hopes gone!!! But i got to say BRAVO to SAF for getting his tactics and strategies right for this semi final games... We totally didnt allow Cesc Fabregas, T. Walcott and Ade into both games... They hv been kept very very quiet throughout the 2 games, which is superb!!! 1stly, he opt for 3 fighters (Carrick, Anderson and Fletcher) in the middle of the park to make things compact and tight... This restricted Fabregas movement and impact on the games... Then SAF put Rooney out left together with Evra, and this too make thing difficult for Welcott to make his normal runs thus neutralize his treat to us too... Lastly, without supplies from their main sources as mentioned above and together with pairing Rio and Vida in the middle of our defence, Ade hardly get anything he wanna in the game... It frustrated him alot and affected his game too...

Playing Ronnie up top as a lone striker is another superb idea too... As Ronnie pace is always a treat to any opponent... I got to admit, his thunderbolt free-kick got me stand up and applauded him... I know it was Almunia mistake tht let in the free kick, but his accuracy and power behind the ball is 2nd to none!!! **Respect**

Another great thing abt this game n result is it allow us to rest our key players much earlier than we hv expected!!! In the end of the day, it wasnt as taxing as we hv had expected of, in terms of physically and mentally.... So we will b able to play our big name players in the Final now... As for Fletcher, i really hope the referee wil reverse his decision once he hv had a look of the reply... Its very very harsh decision... The Penalty shldnt hv been given too... It shld b 3-0 to us...

Yep, u guyz got it rite as our team peak at the right moment of time now!!! Especially Ronnie, Rooney, Vida, Anderson n Carrick!!! With the right rotation of players, I believe SAF wil again lead us to another EPL and ECL win this season!!!

Yep, i prefer to play Barca... But they hv to earn their right to play us tonite with another great game!!!! I'll watch it too... Cos it shld b a good game...

Hey guyz, lotsa medias is reporting tht we r going for Ribery!!! Do Ribery excite u guyz? I think he wil b a great additional to our team!!! Looking forwards!!!

Cheerz guyz!!! Enjoy our another History making season ya~~ :driver::driver::driver:

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
superverb goal from the freekick,overall champs stuff from the boys...:driver:

Last edited:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
What a pity blow for Chelshit...2 years in a row defeated with a low blow.....but they have their self to blamed. With 1 goal ahead and againts 10 men team they should have buried Barca. But they play like a coward and defend their 1 goal lead instead of adding more. What are they thinking, againts on of the most prolific team in Europe, 1 goal is not enough.

On other side, things couldn't be better for us. With Abidal suspended and Marques out injured, Barca defends look a bit shaky. Hopefully we could capitalize on this and be 1st team in Europe to successfully defend the UCL cup.

Glory...Glory Man United!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Good game tht was btw Chelsea and Barca... Essien scored a superb 1st timer from outside the box, i was so surprised to see it went in too... But fittingly, it was Essien again who failed to clear his line and his mis-kick went to Messi who feed Iniesta for tht equaliaser and killer blow to Chelsea!!! Hahaha... Football... We jus like this game, didnt we?!

Yes, their defence will b light weight again when they play us in the Final... Its jus like playing against Arsenal, as Barca is another team who love to keep the ball on the ground!!! For the large part of the game, Chelsea did it right by closing down all the spaces without letting Barca play their normal game... But too bad they can did what we hv done last season by holding out for the 1-0 win... So, now i can roughly see tht SAF will go for the 4-5-1 formation in the Final which is same as the team we fielded at the Emirates and Porto!!! With Fletcher sadly out as the UEFA have said they r not gonna to reverse tht decision, Scholesy might b coming in for him in the middle of our 3 CM... Again, we shld apply pressure to their defence jus like we did to Arsenal over the 2 legs... Tht's their main weaknesses!!!

Besides, those ABU keep saying we r a sore losers and Ronnie is a big cry baby on the field... So ppl, pls look at Dog-bar!!! He is even worst when the decision going against him... He jus keep rolling and kicking on the floor, jus like a kid whom being refuse an ice-cream by his mum!!! Then after the game, he keep chasing and scolding the referee thus ended up with a yellow card!!! I thought the referee might send him off with a RED card!!! Sigh~ Go judge yrself, ABU!!! :stupid:

Then i got something to say to Steve MacMohan... During this wk Football Focus, he picked Arsenal to win 2-0 and Chelsea to beat Barca and into the Final... When he was ask abt Ars- ManUtd prediction, his reaction told me tht he chooses Ars with a bitter feeling cos he 'hate' ManUtd!!! Pls watch it again if u did record it!!! Hahaha... Ok Stevie Mac, U wanna see a Ars - Chelsea Final?! Go dress yrself up in a 'Roman' suit, get yrself a big Ice Blended coffee, hips and hips of Chips and get yrself ready for this wkend as u will get yr dream come true!!! As Ars gonna play Chelsea!!! But its only on EPL!!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... Sorry for the rant!!! I jus Be tahan him for the way he said it in the show!!! Hahaha... But dun get me wrong, i always respect him and his footballing knowledge!!! :adore:

Lopot

Known Member
Dec 24, 2004
K.L
Visit site
Storm,

That's why I called him Steve 'the shit' Macmahon. Come on, his a professional pundit but he get his feeling interrupted in his judgement. He hates Man Utd clearly and it is even more clear when ever Man Utd faces his beloved Loserpool side.

Trinityblood

3,000 RPM
Nov 10, 2007
haha...barca is good team but i prefer that man united face them rather then celsit...
haha its going to be tough but exciting match then...CR and LM....hehehe:driver:

Last edited:

cYBorG

1,000 RPM
Oct 22, 2004
OnEarth
Visit site
3 weeks to go for ROME.hehe.barca seriously has problem with thier defence: alves cant play (2 yellow cards). abidal (red cards). marquez (injured). we had advantage.:smokin:

this sunday game.hope we can win agains our neighbour.:thefinger:

raidersx7

Nov 10, 2008
its certainly rewarding that the team who played good football qualified for the final.. barca is certainly a team with huge talent, exhilarating to watch and have my utmost respect.. with potent attacking force and creative midfielders, it will be too hot too handle..
the key things I think la for the rome finale: multi layered defence, absorb their pressure, high tempo, break barca ryhthm, isolate/minimize supply from iniesta and xavi, deny space in critical area (i doubt any team can deny them possession),and most importantly is to exploit their weakness in defence (which now have becoming more obvious without the likes of alves, abidal and marquez).. and we have the perfect weapon for that in the form of rooney, ronaldo, berbatov..

Bump: its certainly rewarding that the team who played good football qualified for the final.. barca is certainly a team with huge talent, exhilarating to watch and have my utmost respect.. with potent attacking force and creative midfielders, it will be too hot too handle..
the key things I think la for the rome finale: multi layered defence, absorb their pressure, high tempo, break barca ryhthm, isolate/minimize supply from iniesta and xavi, deny space in critical area (i doubt any team can deny them possession),and most importantly is to exploit their weakness in defence (which now have becoming more obvious without the likes of alves, abidal and marquez).. and we have the perfect weapon for that in the form of rooney, ronaldo, berbatov..

raidersx7

Nov 10, 2008
yes.. 3 more to go with wigan next in midweek.. hope this should be ok especially wigan is currently in midtable and has nothing much to play for..

wonderkid

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
Labuan & Sabah
we just need 4 more points to become champions again. hopefully we can get 3 points from the game against wigan in midweek and wrap the title on our last home game against arsenal. Then after that we can concretrate on the UCL final. Glory glory man utd!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Yes. You can now physically own a part of Zerotohundred.com! We've launched our virgin issue just yesterday and I'm excited to share this joy with you. You'd be pleased to know it'll be available at all major newsstands and bookstores so it shouldn't be too hard to spot!

Just to bring you up to speed and to keep our loyal members in the loop, this new Zerotohundred Magazine is a 132 paged, independent, bimonthly magazine that is licensed to and published...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience