Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We hv been chasing the game at Newcastle, so I'm fearing the worst with our trip to Man Shitty for the 3rd round of FA Cup this Sunday!!! 1st of all, we hvnt been in the best of form and mistakes still all over the places... Then Shitty hv been solid so far this season n its a home game for them!!! Lastly, they hv an extra day rest over us with them cruising in their win over Fool whereas we were running like hai at St. James Park while we lost the game!!! =.="

Ya, of cos d ball is round, but by looking at all the facts its not looking good for us!!! Other than tht, with the injuries we r having n most properly tht we r not going into the window to strengthen, we do not hv all d neccessities n resources to compete in so many competition!!!!! =.=" So, i will not lose sleep if we r out of the FA Cup by Sunday... I rather we concentrate on the EPL after crashing out of ECL!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biggest Joke of The Day: ManUtd is after Chelshit's Frank Lanpar!!!! =.="
Source: Manchester United want Frank Lampard | Mail Online

This cant b true!!! We need fresh bloods n not old junks from our rivals... Morever, Lanpar is not gonna b cheap as he will demand a very high salary let alone his transfer fees!!!! Hahaha... Bravo to the paper for such rumours~~~

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

bladerunner,

Dun worry abt us, we r not like u or others ABU!!! We r all life long ManUtd fans, good or bad, we will b here posting n supporting our club!!! ^.^ I know u hv been watching F1 or Badminton for a long while now while ManUtd dominating the EPL or u even bought our Red Devil jerseys so tht u at least hv an excuse to stay in Football!!! But for sure we will not jump ship, like what u did~~~ ^.^ We r all fine, bro!!! Cheer up and get a life!!! Hehehe...

:party::party::party:

bladerunner

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2006
I think you're on the right track to concentrate and cheer them on for EPL since there's really not much left to concentrate on except sit back and enjoy a tube of Mr Potato :sleep:

MUFU need any players to fill the line-up, look at Assernal bringing back Henry...

You may be a lifelong fan, but I think more than half the fans here have already bought their MCFC jerseys :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
It was a great win for the Red Devils but its a heart attack game to watch for the fans!!! =.=" We had a fantastic 1st half where we dominated the game even b4 Kompany sent off (which i strongly think is a Red card with his 2 footed challenge!!!)... But the 2nd half was a forgettable 1... We were very careless, the pitch was heavy n slippery n most importantly our players look tiring after d hard game with Newcastle then Shitty!!! It shown up in the last 20mins of the game tht we lack d stamina to hold off Shitty!!!

Evra again, was unbelievably careless n useless in defence~~~ If we do not sort him out, it might hurt our title challenge in d future... Its always 1 of our main weakness from d left tht our defence always went missing n made silly mistake when the opponent attack~~~

Then Jones n Carrick too, had a bad game!!! Look at the way they lost possession, there were lapses in concentration where they easily missed out the ball!!! Rio needs more protection from d midfield (unfortunately he get none in this game) as his pace was his main problem in games like this...

We were so damn nervy in the last 20mins as i thought we might bottled it after all!!! Haha... But a win is a win, nice to get 1 over SHitty at their own place!!! Haha... Hmm... I'm still very shock abt Scholesy returns!!! Not sure how much he can offer us on the field and i think Steve Mc. is right tht what Anderson will b thinking when SAF opted to put Scholesy on ahead of him during yest game!!! Of cos i hope Scholesy can brings back d glories days to us, but i do not wanna us to b too reliable on him as well... He is just short term!!!

Now we hv a week long 'rest' b4 we play Bolton at home for an EPL game... Hopefully will b able to see more Rooney's goals!!!

=====================================================================

bladerunner,

Haha... Dun worry, once a Devil always a Devil!!! We r not like other teams supporters who love to change teams often!!! There r always something special being a Red Devil!!! Perhaps u shld try support us n experience d beauty of being a Red Devil yourself to discover the diff~~~ LOLzzzzzzzzzz.... ^O^

At the moment, i think all clubs r having problems with injuries, suspension, players left for Africa Cup, drop in forms n etc... So its still pretty early days~~~ I believe experience in title chasing will b vital in the final 3 mths... Pressure will b mounting then, and there will b more twist n turns coming up~~~

I expect Spurs to make a strong case, but not winning d title~~~ Newcastle look strong until today, but they do not hv a big enough squad to maintain a full season push!!! Chelshit will b back strong n expecting them to strengthen in Jan...

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
I love how Giggsy and Rio farked kao Evra during the game.
And he was like 'Ok, ok, chill dude. I got it. My bad'

Haha funny as hell man.
And by the way storm, just ignore those shit stirrer la. Not worth your time and bandwiths.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Expected to beat la...:top:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

Yaya, i saw the incident too where both Giggsy n Rio screamed at Evra~~~ But i think what Evra needs is a big slap on his face!!! Else he will not wake up!!! =.=" His performances have been going down hill since last season... Strange!!! And d best thing is, we do not hv a better player to challenge his position~~~ >.<"

What do u think abt Scholesy returns?! Haha... The onli great thing i can think abt is, finally Cleverley do get the chance to play n learn from the master!!! Hopefully its never too late for tht!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Also, do u think SAF will buy in this window?! Or do he ever wanna to buy?! Whether he can get his players is another matter, do he realise tht we needs strengthening badly?! Hmmm...

Over the summer regardless how well or bad we do this season, i think SAF hv got lots to think abt... Will Vidic come back as good as he used to b?! He is not young anymore~~~ Rio clearly look like having problems to cope with the pace at this level... Evans as sucks as always~~~ Evra been on d down hill for 2 seasons now!!! Both Da Silvas r injuries prone!!! Besides Smalling, Jones n mayb Fryers, there aint any good enough defenders from within d club~~~ >.<"

In Midfield, SAF will hv to think abt how to replace both Giggsy n Scholesy!!! Yes, the time is up NOW!!! Even though both agreed to play on another season, do we still hv to rely on them so much?! I think its time for Anderson to go too... The way he play, he just doesnt look like he is interested to stay!!! =.=" Park is 32+... Carrick is not young anymore too... Both Pogba n Morrison might b leaving too~~~ Hmm... There r soooooo many questions SAF needs to solve!!! Haha...

In the striking department, i think Owen will go as well as Berba... Both Diouf n Macheda just do not look like ManUtd quality... Mayb Macheda we can keep, n hope he improve tremendously well!!!

So, all 3 departments needs to b strengthen n u just do not wanna to go into the keeper department as well!!! Haha... Looking good?! Hmm... Mayb n mayb not!!!

Tell me what u think ya~~~ ^.^

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
nah la, i dont think so SAF will buy.
The gaffer's right. There aren't anyone out there that can improve us will come in January.

Look at Vida and Evra. They were bought in Jan but they weren't expected to perform right away. Both needed bedding in time at hola! they were different men next season.

We just gotta grin our teeth for the time being

---------- Post added at 06:45 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

Anyway, if we are considered a team in crisis, what's other teams then?
You wanna exchange our team with the academy team Arse's?
You wanna exchange our team with the old folks' home Chelshit?
You wanna exchange our team with the Fool's team that has spent over 100mil but still languishing above mid-table?

At the moment, shitty's team looked the strongest. But mind you, they weren;t hit by ANY injuries crisis like ours and arsenal's yet - to which im quite surprised.
If they do, then we shall see how well do they cope with the injuries.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Seriously, our team's still ok in the EPL.
It's just that we were found wanting in Europe and that could be due to the inexperience of Smalling, Chica, Jones, WElbeck, Young De gea Cleverley . They were all relatively new in the ECL and hence that could explain it.

There;s nothing wrong with the age of the team. Giggsy and Scholesy are the exception.
Nani, Young, WElbeck, Valencia, Wazza Jones smalling Da Silvas Chica Cleverley - these are the spine for the next 5 yrs at least

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing Bolton tmr nite 11pm our local time and its very crucial tht we win this game after the Blackburn lesson~~~ =.=" Spurs is breathing down our neck now and Shitty is just 3 points ahead of us... So we needs the points badly in order for us to keep on the pressure on both Shitty n Spurs~~~

Rio might b unable to play due to illness and Bolton is another physical team just like Blackburn!!! SO we better get ourselves prepared for tht!!! If Rio cant make it, it will b Jones - Smalling partnership in the middle with Carrick providing the cover infront of them... Hopefully our overall tactics n strategies will work well for it...

Looking forwards to see Rooney scoring more goals for us... And i think its another headache for SAF to choose his striking partner... Berba was on a good scoring form 2 weeks back, Chicharito needs some game time and Welbeck really deserve to play with d performance he put on against Shitty in d FA Cup... Haha...

Expecting a 3-0 home win for us!!! ^.^

Gti,

Yo~ Glad tht u still hv all d confident in our team!!! ^.^ Hopefully when all d injured players back, we will b a force again!!! Good newz tht Cleverley hv been back to training now... But SAF will not rush him n will let the coaching staffs take their time to monitor Cleverley!!! Looking forwards to see SAF play a 5 men midfield with Nani - Scholesy - Carrick - Cleverley - Valencia in the line up~~~ I think tht might b a force too, especially in those tough away matches...

Another good newz, where R. Morrison came out to deny tht he was having contract nego break down with our club!!! ^.^ So hopefully he will stay n become a big star for us in the future~~~

Source: Manchester United

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Great tht we won 3-0 at hom to Bolton!!! I think it could b more but we took way too long time to break down Bolton for the 1st goal!!! Else i think the floodgate might b open wide~~~ Bravo to their keeper too, he did a superb job in saving Rooney penalty!!! Great job to help keep d socre down too...

Overall, Scholesy did pretty well in his game... There r still some carelessness ard, all he needs is keep playing and he will b able to brush off those rustiness~~~ Besides, i think Welbeck did very well in this game too... He was full of running n his touches r very good too... He will hv a bright future for us!!! Hopefully he can delevop himself nicely n become a star soonest!!!

Hmm... Just wanna to mentioned abt Nani corner kicks~~~ What really happened to him lately? His corner kicks hv been damn kao lousy to say the least~~~ Very disappointed with it!!! Most of them could even fly past the 1st defender!!! >.<" With such a delivery, it will affect our chances of scoring from set-piece~~~

But happy with the 3 points in de bag!!! And next up it will b Ass-senal at d Emirates for us next Sunday... Then on the 28th, we travel to Anfield for FA Cup... And we ended the mth with a 31st game with Stoke visiting us!!!

It will b a HUGE game for us next week, as Shitty host Spurs at the same day too... But they play earlier... Ass-senal r having many injuries problems like us... So we hv to b prepared for it n keep our concentration high!!! Its a great chance for us to gain some ground over both Shitty n Spurs if they draw their game n we r able to win 3 points!!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Do u guyz think Mancini made way too much noises?! 1st, he told SAF mind game will not win the EPL... But lately, Mancini himself been blowing hip top few times whenever players or managers thrown questions at him... Then he blamed Rooney for getting Kompany off... And now he got caught by camera by waving an imaginary card to a Wigan player in order to ask d official to send the player off... ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ And all this couple with his team lost of form, losing players to d Africa Cup n losing players to suspension n injuries!!! I think more to come for Mancini as EPL is never an easy place to manage especially u r chasing for honours!!!!

With games coming thick n fast for Shitty, i think it will b very tough for them during this period!!! I really think they will drop points!!! But the main question is, can we take advantage over Shitty?! We need to b very concentrate in our own job in order to do so~~~

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
The funniest part for me is when he said he doesn't have enough players
then he said only barca could cope with the injuries predicament as well as them
i donno what this dude is smoking...lolz

I just can't wait for mourinho to come back to epl and respond to this kinda jibe.
I'd love the fireworks...lol

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What happened to all our young players?! I think bad agents hv been getting into their heads too much!!! No wonder SAF is so furious abt them n the players now!!! Both P. Pogba n R. Morrison are demanding salaries tht r unjustified for them at this moment, where they hvnt really prove their worth n talents on the football field on a consistent basis!!! >.<" They r just too greedy!!! And this is very harmful for football n clubs!!! Over the years, we hv seen many so-called talented up and coming stars failed to fulfill their potential n ending up in the lower division leagues!!! For this case, i stand by SAF and d club!!! They hv been in the biz for so many years and they shld know what prices r right for the particular players!!!!

Now tht Danny Welbeck is doing the same thing too~~~ WTF!!! >.<" SAF n the club is offering him 45k a wk salary as he just started his journey for ManUtd!!!! And future looks bright for him if he continue to develop under SAF n co... But now he is demanding 60k a wk!!! And told the club he might seek for a move if the club do not improve his pay!!! Sigh!!! I can really understand how SAF n the club r feeling at the moment!!! U hv brought the player up carefully n hv so much hopes on him... Then suddenly he came n demand all this~~~ =.=" Welbeck is starting to play regularly in the team... And he is improving with every game he played, gaining better understanding with his team mates... But if he continue to go against the club n SAF wishes, there will b onli 1 way for him - out of the club!!!!

Hopefully all these stupid issues can b solved soonest possible with a win win solution being carried out!!!! They r all our players and the clubs hv high hopes on them... And the clubs hv spent a lot of efforts, monies n time in nurturing them... Hopefully they will realise all this n sit down calmly to nego with the club!!!!

======================================================================

Another "Good" newz for all the Red Devils!!!! Hahahaha... Newz saying tht Adidas hv ditched their sponsor for Loserfool, as they said Fool were greedy demanding higher pay but they failed to justify tht price on the pitch with their bad n lousy performances over the past years!!!!! LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

And they hv signed a deal with Warrior Sports!!! Ya... I think its a Ladies Underwear manufacturer!!! Hahaha... No choice for Fool, cos all other big brands refused to go with the sinking club, so they can onli trick this ladies underwear company to make their shirt!!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

:party: :party: :party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
We r playing Ass-senal on Sunday away to their Emirates stadium!!! Both teams r having difficulties to defend well and mistakes r all over the places, so i'm expecting a high scoring game!!! Hopefully we will b the better team among the 2 in making defensive mistakes... To me, i think Carrick role in this game will b very important as he will b the player to protect our defence!!! Other than tht, i really hope SAF DO NOT PICK tht Cibai Evans in this game!!! >.<" Evans is just like Ass-senal Djourou or T. Bramble of Sunderland, mistakes prone!!!!

Hopefully Rio will b fit enough to play as we needs his experience in guiding the team!!! I expect Smalling to b partnering him with Evra on the left n Jones on the right!!! We needs a solid performance from all our defenders on duty!!!! The i think Lindegaard will again b picked by SAF in goal!!!!

Hopefully Welbeck will b fit to play as well, as speed is the best way to break down Ass-senal from our past experience!!! Rooney will b supporting him with both Nani n Valencia supplying crosses n passes into the box!!!! Hv high hope on Valencia now n i believe he will again do well in this game!!! But for Nani, i hope he is able to raise his performance again in order to bring us more glories... Lately he hv been nothing more than average in his games... He needs to start playing well, as Park and Young (recovering well from his ankle injury) might b pushing for his position!!!!

Then, will Scholesy b playing for the 3rd game running?! Or will SAF b opting for Anderson youth energy or Park industrious contribution?! My vote goes to Scholesy!!! Haha... With him in the lineup, we play faster game, passes the ball more n movement of the team r better as well... So, Scholesy will b given another 65+/-mins to play, hopefully we will b able to score a few goals during tht time... Then SAF will b able to change things a little by retracting Scholesy back to the bench!!!!

With a week long rest, i expect us to attacking Ass-senal from d start!!! With d 8-2 still in some of their players mind, its d BEST way to unsettle them early in the game!!! Gain control, score an early goal, then we will move the ball ard from there... Ass-senal is 1 of the best team in passing the ball ard, so we hv to keep our concentration high by defending well...

Going for a 1-3 away win for us!!! ^.^ But i dun mind Rooney scoring the odd 0-1 win!!! Hehehe... Fingers cross!!! Then hopefully Spurs will at least held Shitty to a draw too~~~ Hahaha... Tht will b a perfect CNY for us all!!!!

Gong Hei Fatt Choy to all Red Devils here!!! May ManUtd b able to retain the EPL Title in the Year of Dragon!!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

:party: :party: :party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
So, all abt to back to normal for all of us after the long holiday break~~~

A win over Ass-senal away to Emirates was marred by the defeat to Loserfool at Anfield over the breaks~~~ >.<" I rather we stay great in the EPL than being keep bz in the cups run... To b frank, with all the injuries n stuffs, we r not at our BEST for this season... So, as i hv said earlier, I rather ManUtd go all out for the EPL than any other competition... No distraction!!! And of cos, with us out of the domestic Cups, we hv got no EXCUSES as well!!! Haha...

Really Happy with the win at the Emirates as we played a good game with great concentration... But for the lost at Anfield, its again our own mistake tht cost us the game!!! I really dunno what d hai Evra was thinking n doing then, where he didnt even mark tht Fool player... I dun blame him so much, as he was very brave in facing all those Fool Racist supporters at Anfield!!! What a Racist club it is!!! =.=" Still they think what tht Cibai Racist Cheat Suarez did was right!!! Mayb what he did representing d imagine of tht club perfectly!!! Haha...

Never mind, we shld look forward to our next 2 games in the EPL now!!! Stoke home and Chelshit away this Sunday!!! Hopefully Rio will b fit enough to make a come back, so tht we hv better experience at the back!!! I was so 'PLEASES' tht Evans was the better player of the 2 in our central halves along with Smalling over the 2 games against Ass-senal n Loserfool... Hopefully he can continue to stay calm n do his job well without giving us more troubles!!!!

Great newz tht A. Young, Cleverley n Anderson r on their way back from injuries!!! Although they needs another week or 2 b4 they can play, its definitely a great boost for ManUtd!!! Rooney and Nani r not gonna b ready for Stoke game as well but SAF said they will b fit for Chelshit game... So, more or less I'm expecting a similar formation tht we played at Anfield against Stoke!!!

With the 4-5-1 formation, Welbeck look a bit isolated... So hopefully this time he will get better support from his mates, especially from Giggsy n SCholesy!!!! Carrick been doing a great job in the middle so far... Hope he can continue to do so... At the back, i hope Rio will b back to lead the line... Yes, Lindegaard for me definitely at this point of time!!! DDG look a bit shaky!!! But i still believes he is a top keeper!!! He will hv his time~~~

Nice article to share: Jose Mourinho needs Sir Alex Ferguson blessing to land Manchester United job | Mail Online

My vote is for Mr. Big Mouth to take over Capello for 2 years than succeeding SAF after tht!!!! Hahaha... Or else, it hv got to b Pep. Guardiola!!!! Hahaha....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

any1 selling 2nd good condition/brand new ecu?
either stand alone or piggyback.
give me ur detail and price.
i very interested on the emanage ultimate gold version.
got any1 wana sell pls post it here...thanks.
and any person who wana buy oso can search it here.
if any1 got any suggestion or idea on engine management that posted here...
pls teach me oso...thank you.
cheers...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience