Manchester united football club

93soon63

Known Member
Dec 15, 2003
Visit site
actually... Man U got a lot talented young defender... i think this would be the best time to expose them.... namely... mark lynch, kirk hilton, hmmm...etc... or maybe Man U can try new formation....3-5-2... why not.... we got plenty world class midfielder... we got 3 anchormen...keano, butt, and djemba2... and even kleberson also would probably suit this position.... then we got ronaldo, fletcher, giggs, solskjaer, scholes,forlan(sometime alex played him winger), new youngster chris eagle, fortune... as for striker... of course...rvn... scholes, giggs, forlan..bellion..... maybe alex should get a striker la... a prolific one la... partner wit rvn...hmmmm shevchenko?? or kluivert??hmmmor maybe rafael van der vaart???.....

Ali_G

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
K.lumpur
Visit site
Forty million pounds from the sales of Beckham and Veron, a lucrative new sponsorship deal with Vodafone and an apparent shortage of strikers... the newspapers just couldn't resist the opportunity to draw up a wishlist for Sir Alex Ferguson ahead of the January transfer window.

Here's a list of all the players the papers have linked United with since 30 November...

Dear Santa,
Carles Puyol Defender Barcelona £10 million
Nicolas Burdisso Defender Boca Juniors £Not stated
Roberto Ayala Defender Valencia £10 million
Gareth Southgate Defender Middlesbrough £Not stated
Lee Martin Midfield Wimbledon £250,000
Henrik Larsson Striker Celtic £20 million
David Trezeguet Striker Juventus £25 million
Nicolas Anelka Striker Manchester City £20 million
more and more ...

Ali_G

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
K.lumpur
Visit site
Fulham striker Louis Saha has expressed his desire to join United when the January transfer window opens.

"I cannot say no - United is my dream and I want to go there," the French striker was quoted as saying in The Sun newspaper.

"United is my dream and I want to go there. This is an opportunity I cannot let go by." -Louis Saha

Fulham boss Chris Coleman is desperate to hold on to his prized possession who has scored 10 goals this season and he has urged Saha to sign a new contract with the Cottagers, who currently lie fifth in the table.

However, it seems the striker has already made his intentions clear.

Saha said: "I understand the position of the manager, but this is an opportunity I cannot let go by."

DannyBoy

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
hopefully they get to sign a striker lah
i think rvn is startin to get tired after playin all the premiership games n also champions league matches

gan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
JB
ganplace.com
Next Match MANU vs Everton...
i think they will have a easy home win....

gan

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
JB
ganplace.com
Next Match.... quite a nice match to see....
Boro vs Manu....

We lose 3 defenders..... We will see how Manu play without 3 defenders....

hope they will pass through Boro defences....

with giggs,scholes,rvn back .....

NoName

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Originally posted by DannyBoy@Dec 30 2003, 10:57 AM
maybe arsenal will start their losing streak
haha.... Arsenal might lose to Leicester!

Man Utd isn't playing 'that' well this season. What matters most for me is that although we did not play well but we still win!

That's important! We need a center back and an out-and-out striker. Probably ROBINHO!!!

DannyBoy

Known Member
Dec 7, 2003
Robinho?
very young only wor ....
if arsenal lose to leicester i will go celebrate ...
beginning of last year man utd didnt played too well also but they won the championship despite Liverpool gettin a very good start