Manchester united football club

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
True oso, but can at least look at those with big physical appeal players who's currently performing well for other teams... It might b a saver bet...

Was watching Serie A game b4 de Gunner v MU... It was Inter v Fiorentina... Tht Viera stil able to do a great job... Diu... Jus too bad tht during de summer v cant get him in... Its been long known tht SAF is a great fan of him... He got de height n experience tht we need currently... Speed wise not a problem as he can stay n protect de defence where Scholesy can move more upwards... Sigh!!!

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
hmmm....after going thorugh all the hypes, i personally am no longer interested in both the players..
it made us look desperate and let them hold us to ransom.
I think maybe we should jus give up on Hargreaves....i strongly believe in 20 Mill, we can get as good a player - if not better.

With regards to Bale, well i think we don't need him...or do we?
We have Gabby and Evra plying their trade on the same position.
And we have so many players that are surplus at the moment - Silvestre,O'Shea,Richardson - all of whom can play on the left.
We still have Brown and Smith - who, due to the current form of the starters, are denied the opporturnity to play.
And we have future prospects such as Gerard Pique, Jonny Evans, Lee Martin and Rossi knocking on the door...we had also sold Spector, wh i think is really a good player...
But to spend 10mil on a 17 years old..he must be very special indeed...but is there a need? Well that's entirely up to the gaffer...

But like i said before...better throw the money into Klang River than let the Glazers have it...and the thought of Bale being be snapped up by the blues or the reds and later turn out to be world class is too sucky....yeah so better off make a gamble :_:

And to whoever that saw Malaysia's match last night, maybe SAF can spend RM20k on K Nantha Kumar? Cos he plays like Patrick Viera - strong and leggy...but way too slow...hhahah :_:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
And i jus hope Phil Bearsley (RB) wil remain at MU once his loan deal is done... He too a great prospect for de future on de right side...

Haha... Jus imagine tht de commentator (Martin Taylor) say: 'Tht is de best partnership in de midfield for MU since Keano day... Tht Nantha Kumur jus hd a superb game alongside Scholesy in de middle... Nothing seems like go pass him in de game... Rock Solid... He is so confident in his game... SAF hv made another century buy in de Msian Golden Boy... Even better than de Legend Cantona...' Haha... Tht wil b great hey... :_:

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
LOL...enough with the Nantha Kumar jokes.

I don't know anything about Bale, except he's supposed to be very talented and has a wicked freekick.

Maybe Sir Alex sees him as more than a leftback?

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Del Piero claimed tht he could hv come to Old Toilet last summer after winning de World Cup with Italy... Mmm... If he come, where will he play? I did fancy him at Old Toilet, but tht was at least 5-6yrs ago where MU met Juventus in de CL for few times in succession yrs... Yep, he can play very good football but can he stil produce it in de EPL with his age being 32? He doesnt do much in de last WC...

Is he de better choice than Larsson??? Mmm... Giving his past glories, he wil never come cheap especially his wages...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
LOL...are we becoming the club of choice for top footballers past their prime now?

I think Fergie's appreciation for experience and footballing intelligence has something to do with it. Unlike say an Arsenal, which looks for a pure athlete first (seems to be changing now with this batch of Gunners who are smaller but skillful) and then see if he can play football, United have always gone for a good footballing brain first. There are a lot of examples of this, Scholes for example. You can hear the guys involved with the youth team talk about this many times too.

The thing about players like this is that their playing ability is not so limited by age compared to players who rely more on their physical gifts. Even when they are not as fast, they can still contribute to the team. Giggs, Scholes and Neville appear evergreen. Solkjaer returns to pull his magic tricks. Sheringham played for us well into his 30s and was instrumental in our Treble year. How bout McClair and Irwin. All these guys continue to play significant parts in the success of the team albeit not a regularly.

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yeah, remember Laurant Blanc too??? Haha... Tht tell something too rite?

Do u guyz really think SAF wil pull something off b4 de transfer window close in a wk time???

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
De Gunner r saying to b offering Emmanuel Adebayor a new extended contract in order to ward off ManUtd interest (from MU official site)... LOL... Funny... Cant imagine if Adebayor decided to move to Old Toilet in de summer n link up with Rooney up front... :_: AW wil b damn pissed!!! But i think it wil b very slim chances of tht happen eventhough SAF r said to b very impressed by de player...

De same source oso said, come Thursday (today) MU wil get to know de final answer of whether B. Munich gonna accept de bid for O. Hangreaves... Err... What u guyz think??? They wanna to ask for more $$$???

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Huh?!! Seems like some of de recent posting made r gone!!! Strange!!!

It was a superb performance by the whole team... 4-0 win away to Spurs are really something very special given tht Spurs is a strong attacking team in their own right... 4 of de MU players stand out for me in this pulsating game...

1. Vidic - He hv become a very important player to MU this season... He defended very well yest. n he kept Defoe quiet for de whole match... With him partnering Ferdinand, v r able to see a rock solid n reliable defence again since Brucey n Pallister day... In this game, they managed to shut everything down for de whole game n got a much needed psychology boosting cleansheet!!! Besides, Vidic's goal scored so early in de 2nd half, r de turning point for me too... Its really a knock out punch to Spurs where they might thought of coming out to score a early goal themselve to crawl back into de game... De way Vidic attack de corner show tht he is 1 of de best attacking headers in MU history... Well done!!!

2. Evra - We hv been worrying abt de threat pose by Lennon on de right side b4 de game, but Evra hd a superb game where his tackles n positioning kept Lennon out of de game for most of de time... With Lennon being kept so quietly, Mu were able to attack Spurs without worries... Great job done n its a big improvement to me as Evra didnt expose himself on de right side so much as in de last 2 games...

3. Carrick - He is my Man-Of-The-Match!!! He is so hard working in this match where he never stop running... He protected de defence very well n kept breaking up opponents attack... This is de 2nd game where i saw him so influencial for de team... De other game was against Bolton @ de Reebok Stadium where MU won 4-0 too... With him performing so well, it enable Scholesy to play further forward n contribute more to de team attack...

4. O'Shea - His chellenge on R. Keane was de crucial moment for the team keep a clean sheet!!! It was a bad bad mistake by Ferdinand de way he back pass de ball to de stand in 'keeper'... Although many said tht he is lucky to cleared tht away, but to me his positioning play an important part where Sheasy can came out fast enough to make tht chellenge on Keane...

Overall de team performance r really good... De last goal by Giggsy from Saha pass said it all... Great team work n great team spirit!!! :_:

Games coming up for MU in de mth of Feb are: Charlton (h) EPL 10/02, Reading (h) FA Cup 17/02, Lille (a) ECL 20/02 n Fulham (h) EPL 24/02... Come on ManUtd!!! Go go go!!! 6 points advantage with 12 games to go...

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
LOL...my postings all gone with the wind in the latest forum wipeout.

COuldn't be bothered to repost so, I'll just say that we did well :biggrin:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Silver,

Yo bro, did u manage to catch tht Watford game replay??? What do u think???

munky

1,500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
PJ
www.playboy.com
looks like many posts were gone. Anyway, the torrent download is quite fast ! Although there are only like 7 seeders, im getting constant dl speed of 40kb/s right now. Not bad eh...

And i hope van der sar's injury is not as bad as it looked

si|verfish

5,000 RPM
Apr 28, 2004
PJ
SAF said that it was a broken nose, so hopefully that's all it is, superficial. They would probably send him to do some scans and stuff just to make sure there isn't any concussion and so on. Hopefully, he'll be alright. Although I have noticed that van der Sar performances have dropped a bit in recent games. Used to be unflappable but seems to be a bit nervy nowadays. Wonder why.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Salam & Hi to all ZTH forumers,
My office mate car was stolen last nite 25/3/2012.
Stolen at seri kinabalu, wangsa maju, seksyen 10. Last seen at 11pm last nite.
Plate reg. number JFT 1551 White, Evo6 Engine, Evo6 Bodykit.
If u seen this car please call police or my fren directly Amir at 019-233 4441
Tqvm.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience