Visit site
talking about penanag..
true also..the driver there siao wan...worst than kl peopklle

horn horn here and there

evo5755

Known Member
Jan 11, 2004
WBH8668 said:
Pulau Langkawi - duty free...can drink beer everyday...got alot road n easy to rent a car to fly here fly there...nice beach n if u wan ush-ush bring ur gf go 2 beach side la..cos not many ppl in some beach...
Pulau Penang - Traffic jam...but alot leng lui...oso hav a nice beach but many ppl...got city life...
Pulau Ketam - Ush-ush la,cheap rumah tumpang,no nid scare ur wife will appear at there...nice place to fishing...also a nice place to buy cheap and fresh seafood...very near to KL...
Pulau Pangkok - oso a place can buy alot seafood...keropok ikan,sotong bla-bla-bla...no big road...got many advanture place...the 5star hotel at there is the more beautiful beach hotel...
Pulau Redang,Pulau Perhentian - diving to see the underwater world and the beach...
Pulau Tioman - Duty free but no sold alcohol at there...jus go and enjoy the paradise...
Pulau Labuan - Duty free...also hav very nice beach...but this island i never go...hehe
Pulau Sipadan - Near to Tawau in Sabah...nice place to diving and also alot of army...
Pulau Borneo - Damn Big unexplainable...
for your information tioman is duty free and has loads of alcohol...

Last edited:

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
Crashverom...cos i compare to other island ma...hehe
slk859...u jus like hav experience leh...teach more pls!

In Penang hav alot motorbike so Horn here horn there is jus giving a warning, jus like in Thailand or Vietnam...but Malaysian driving style is same at anywhere somemore in a city like Penang...

In tioman i heard they will banned all alcoholic drink, last time my friend visited Tioman she say jus can saw alcoholic drink sold inside Hotel. Outside such as in small market center didt hav...

Last edited:

SnooPDoGGY

1,500 RPM
Mar 23, 2005
TwoForties
Visit site
i've been to pulau redang = redang campsite... syiok
been to pulau tioman = kg sang lang quite ok...
been to langkawi = n e where can stay la...
been to pulau sipadan = seriously cunsss... (working not leisure la) situated north east from tawau...
been to pulau pandanan = seriously cunsss... (working oso) situated south east of pulau sipadan...
been to terumbu layang-layang = very2 far n tiring (working oso) situated north west of sabah...
other pulau no time to go yettt... bz working lorrr...

p/s: i love island la...

DeepBluez

2,000 RPM
Sep 17, 2004
Penang
www.pro-hatch.net
alantan said:
talking about penanag..
true also..the driver there siao wan...worst than kl peopklle

horn horn here and there
ha?! u sure or not? dun say penang ppl until so bad la... i very susah wan ler :D

slk850 said:
Wat he said are true !
1. We face traffic jam coz by idiots drivers (not quantities of vehicles on the road).
2. Leng Lui - There is alots, everywhere....(Long hair, wear sexy, short skirts...etc) Close look....cabut !
3. And lots of bitch around in Penang, say hi to you by her middle finger. Madless female drivers (age 2x ~ 5x) on the road....not at the beach with bikini.
i tot nowdays penang increase the quantities edi? :confused: everytime go back oso jam wan

slk850

500 RPM
Dec 17, 2003
Penang
Visit site
DeepBluez said:
ha?! u sure or not? dun say penang ppl until so bad la... i very susah wan ler :D

i tot nowdays penang increase the quantities edi? :confused: everytime go back oso jam wan
:D remember give me a call for yam cha when you come back your hometown.

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
redang
langkawi
lang tengah
sipandan..
etc

and out side malaysia...

thailand ( forgot whats the name)
bali
red sea
heheheh

victor

Feb 26, 2004
I just came back from tioman last month...there a lot of alcoholic drink for sell!!

WBH8668 said:
Crashverom...cos i compare to other island ma...hehe
slk859...u jus like hav experience leh...teach more pls!

In Penang hav alot motorbike so Horn here horn there is jus giving a warning, jus like in Thailand or Vietnam...but Malaysian driving style is same at anywhere somemore in a city like Penang...

In tioman i heard they will banned all alcoholic drink, last time my friend visited Tioman she say jus can saw alcoholic drink sold inside Hotel. Outside such as in small market center didt hav...

devil

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
East Coast Island so far is the best among all the island within peninsular Malaysia. Lang Tengah is remote … less pollution. Redang and perhentian is too commercialize. I went to Redang 7 years ago before the famous movie Momocha, The island was superb. The shore was flooded with rich marine lifes and corals ….2 months ago, I revisit the island, it stunned me as all the corals were damaged, vanish and what left is just white soft sandy sand with lots of died corals.

It took hundreds years for the mother nature to give us such wonderful corals and it took less then7 years to destroyed them all.

Comparing the Redang marine park I revisited few months back to the same park which I visited back 2004, I noticed 20% of the corals vanished and died. I wonder what the ocean preserve division doing their task there? They collects RM5 for each visitor pop to the park but still the corals vanishing every year.. hmm…

blahblah

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Milky Way
www.bernardloke.com
I think if you have ur PADI license, then going to Sipadan will be very worth it since u can go diving there. Its superbly beautiful down there.

But if no diving license, u missed the best part of the island lor..but still can enjoy the sceneries and snorkeling of course.

zero tolerance

1,000 RPM
Aug 2, 2004
Visit site
going to berjaya redang tomorrow :)
gonna take my scuba diving course there too

WBH8668

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Pudu Jail
victor said:
I just came back from tioman last month...there a lot of alcoholic drink for sell!!
my frens cheat me...nowonder i ask her buy alcohol from there n she say didt sold at tat island...kanina...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

So out of nowhere I happen to find out that my civic engine mount bracket (the one of the right side when we look at the engine) happen to break.. something that’s usually the opposite where the mounts break and the brackets stay solid.. what’s bothering me the most is the fact that I still fear of driving it and I only get to start the car everyday (typical me).. still not too sure how to solve this problem liao since I’ve been advised to change the mounts as well (which look good to me...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience