Malaysian Police = SHIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
the police in here so fxxk-up la.... thats every1 knew it.... but wat to do... even went to complained, for so many times & oredy so many years has past... still no any news from PDRM or no improvement...

AXXeLL

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2003
Subang
Visit site
Not trying to side or support anybody... but, reading from your write up… I believe the policeman is basically doing his job. It’s an offence of your passenger for neither bringing the IC nor the police report, therefore they have the rights to question you or bring you to the police station. Also, police can always ask for money like beggars on the streets do... but it’s your choice to either give or follow the law by requesting for summon... they wouldn't ask if we didn't teach them by giving... we always want to cut short from all the trouble by paying off with spare change, so who's instigating the bribe here? So cheers mate...

Last edited:

nitrus

2,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2005
Here is my story , I was travelling along Jalan Telawi , Bangsar with a passenger and came across a road block. The copper stoped me . Gave my IC and license. Out of a sudden, they asked my passenger to produce her IC too. She could not because she dropped her purse 2 days back but had made a police report. The police demanded to see the report but she forgot to bring it out. We offered to give him the report number so he can check with the HQ or something. He didnt want to accept our offer. The police then said that he had to summon her. I told him to do so as i dont want to bribe a cop. The policeman then asked me whether i really wanted a summon many many times hoping i would give him a bribe. But i kept telling him to just summon. After talking for about 15 mins he treathened to take me and my passenger back to the police station for failing to produce an IC. I did not want any trouble and asked him how much he wants and i offered RM 15 because thats what i have in my pocket. He continued Talking cock saying that if he took us back to the station we could be fined a few thousands and crap like that. He demanded RM 50. Afraid of what they would do to my female passenger in the station, i gave him RM 50 reluctantly. After that i sped off. I memorised his code number and name. I think Malaysian police nowadays are a piece of crap ! Being encountered with numerous road blocks throughout the week , this is the first time i had to bribe. And its not a small sum. Please PDRM grow the f**k up ! (No offence to any members out there, Just sharing my experience)
Please call the Anti Rasuah number asap : 03-22626555

If you had this number you could have called on the spot..

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Not trying to side or support anybody... but, reading from your write up… I believe the policeman is basically doing his job. It’s an offence of your passenger for neither bringing the IC nor the police report, therefore they have the rights to question you or bring you to the police station. Also, police can always ask for money like beggars on the streets do... but it’s your choice to either give or follow the law by requesting for summon... they wouldn't ask if we didn't teach them by giving... we always want to cut short from all the trouble by paying off with spare change, so who's instigating the bribe here? So cheers mate...
Dude.. The pig didn't even want to give LFT_24 the summon by asking LFT_24 whether he wanted a summon many many times.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
sorry, it's her fault not to bring the report, and you can get the new IC from JPN.
bribery is still wrong

LFT_24

Known Member
Jun 27, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Agree with nitrus . i just wanted him to summon me so i can get over with it. But i guess all he wants is just money thats why he kept asking me whether im sure anot and alot more. And some of his friends or superior came over to my car too and ask the same question on whether im serious about getting the summon. So clearly to me this roadblock was set up to get "kopi money" lo ! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello everyone.

I'm using 205/40/17 now. I'd like to change to bigger tires because the ride is kinda harsh now. I'm hoping for 215/45/17. One is problem is that bigger tires will hit my absorbers. I asked some tire shops and they said 205/40 is the biggest i can go. They even said wheel spacers are not so good. I'm driving an oldschool Mazda EC, it's a 2 door chassis based on Mazda BG. So the suspension system is exactly the same but not sure about the offset. The original rims had a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience