BLACK + RED
BLACK + WHITE
BLACK
BROWN
BEIGE

Aerideas Quality Carpet Product:
VARIOUS COLOR COIL MAT:
BLACK / BROWN ONLY @ RM169 (WALK-IN RM200) :adore:
SILICON TYPE: BLACK / BEIGE / RED / BLACK+WHITE / BLACK+RED ONLY @ RM199 (WALK-IN RM300) :adore:

- No more vacuuming your car so that often!!!
- No more heavy rubber/burnt smell
- Easy cleaning, waterproof and anti-slip
- Perfect custom fitting to cover and protect your original mat
- Conducive and comfortable ambience
- Non-sewing mat as the mat itself is very thick

- Applicable to whole cabin carpet.
- Show cars are available in Sunway.

COME AND SUPPORT US!!!

NO 49 JALAN PJS 11/9 BANDAR SUNWAY 46150 SELANGOR
(opposite of Sunway College)
CLICK HERE
10am - 7pm (Monday - Saturday)
Close on Sunday

NO 135 JALAN RIMBUNAN RAYA 1, LAMAN RIMBUNAN, KEPONG 52100 KUALA LUMPUR
(beside Public Bank)
[MAP]https://maps.google.com/maps?q=3.212455,101.647709&hl=en&sll=3.212479,101.647825&sspn=0.001593,0.002068&t=m&z=17[/MAP]
10am - 7pm (Tuesday - Sunday)
Close on Monday

PLEASE CALL/SMS/WHATSAPP FOR CONSULTATION AND APPOINTMENT:
SAM @ 012-2274448

Copyright © 2012 Wizardz Enterprize All rights reserved.

FEEDBACKS:
Good service and the installer is very patient with me.
recommended seller =)
thx for the mat ya.
[snapback]39423922[/snapback]​
Did my C1 package + Licence Plate + Carpet on my FD last week. Service is superb. Everything can be customized. Highly recommended.
[snapback]39583765[/snapback]​
Did the Wizardz IR Royale Tint, Car Mat, Licence Plate and Accumat Soundproofing at Aerideas last Saturday after taking my new car. Very impressed by their personalized service and attention to details. Overall the price is very good as well so I am very happy.
Thanks Sam & Holden for everything and I'll be back for more when you guys get more stuff for the Sonata :)
[snapback]41634973[/snapback]​
hi sam,
i have done the plate number and mat installation with your team. excellent job..looking into installation of this sound proof for my murano..how many percent the noise sound will reduce?
[snapback]44180166[/snapback]​
Just did the coil mat from Holden for my Alza, good workmanship and products. They can even customize the mat for you as you like. Recommended. =)
[snapback]45990510[/snapback]​
Went Aerideas to install their Super Bright DRL and Customz Coil Mat yesterday morning and I must say I am very satisfied with their works. :clap:
It is true that Holden and the team are very patience and detail when attending to customer's needs.
I wanted to have the DRL installed inside the front grill as I want my car to retain its original looks and they gladly complied, even the coil mat were cut to cover almost every inch of the cabin floor, vacuuming as well.
They also spent time tackling the rattling sound of my car doors (when turn on the volume too loud). By sealing all the gaps on the car's plastic door board and applied some sound proofing material Accumat, the rattling sound seem minimized. :D ...
Their professionalism and customer service should really be the benchmark of auto accessories industry.
Thanks again Holden and the Aerideas team.... :thumbs: Happy New Year 2012...
[snapback]47876219[/snapback]​
i just did the number plate, coil mat, and the front lamp protection film from Aerideas.
nice team, the person in charge borrowed (by no hesitation) me a car to settle my things in subang before collecting my car.
good, very impressive.
[snapback]49074667[/snapback]​

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

where to get steel hose for my fuel line?

can someone point me to where can i purchase steel braided hose for my fuel line which hooks up to my fuel pressure regulator? i think mine cracked cause it is leaking. my ride is an evo7.

thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience