M7 EMC on Nissan Sentra N16

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Hi ZTH Bros,

Need advice on the following queries:

1. Is it true that EMS control of ignation will cause coil to burn out in Nissan Sentra N16?

2. If so, how to go about it?

3. Had the following installed in my N16; open pod air filter, 4-2-1 with 1 3/4" piping, M7 EMC & voltage stabiliser, running on TorqNM Full Synthetic with NGK Platnum plug. Did a Dyno with the following reading; 108.7whp & 143 Nm torque. Seems low & not much improvement from stock but then felt acceleration is now smoother & low to mid torque improved.

4. My speed meter drops back to 0kph when speed hitting 180kph, what's wrong?

5. My idling rpm quite low, 850rpm with A/C on, 900rpm when condenser kicks in & 500rpm when off A/C. Happens temperature reaches 90•c, what's wrong & how to fix it?

Appreciate your valuable advices here.

Cheers mate.

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
if cant go ver 180kmh then its speed cut edi

for idling issue...try clean all the intake sensors and tb unit 1st.....it should be better
It's doesn't stay at 180kph but drops back down to 0kph & when release throttle the needle goes back up to the correct speed.

Thanks for the advice, will try it out.

Cheers.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Thor's Hammer is back. Volvo Car Malaysia today unveiled the latest, most awaited S90 and V90, V being the wagon. These fine looking new Volvos are based on the brilliant XC90's SPA platform.

The S90 and V90 has taken a huge move...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience