NOS for Nissan March K10 Supercharger Turbo

rb26dett

Jul 14, 2004
dudes i might sound crazy here but i want to know what u guys think and also wht would u guys recommand...right my friend has a march k10 1000cc supercharger turbo n wants to throw in a "NOS" system for the lil thing...my question is will it support the car n if it does how well will it perform..n if any of u dudes got specs for this plz PM to me..then again personnally i am amazed n yet stunned what this small lil nissan going to do...cheers dudes..send in ur view :ph34r:

guest18

Known Member
Jul 4, 2004
large intercooler and higher psi
blue print ,lighter flywheel and also port and polish

nos is bad ...
:P

road illegal also

limau

500 RPM
Mar 29, 2004
no need nos laa...malaysia road condition..everywhere got hole,bump,.....,toll :P .
just find a march-R ecu,higher the boost level ,small supercharger pulley,stabilize your current voltage(common problem in K10 ma09-ert).good quality clutch plate/cover and ur done.
just my 10 cent.correct me if i'm wrong :)

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
Originally posted by rb26dett@Aug 23 2004, 04:59 PM
...my question is will it support the car n if it does how well will it perform..
I think the question should be: would the engine be able to support/withstand Nitrous Oxide? :P

Nitrous Oxide kits can be fitted into any engine. But whether it is safe and reliable depends on your fuelling and ignition timing control. In other words, if your friend's car has no way of controlling fuelling and ignition timing (this is done using a programmable ECU), it is a bit risky fitting in a Nitrous Oxide system.

Call Thomas at 019-6625384 for more info on kits.

alantan

3,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
kl
Visit site
Originally posted by guest18@Aug 24 2004, 01:16 AM
large intercooler and higher psi
blue print ,lighter flywheel and also port and polish

nos is bad ...
:P

road illegal also
in the JPJ law i don;t think NOS is illegal yet.. <_<

Aetobatus

Known Member
Jul 30, 2004
Visit site
NOS was never illegal.. at least in the States and Malaysia.. yet. but, use it a lot and it helps you blow your engine faster.

reincarnation

Known Member
May 27, 2004
Visit site
NOS is excellent..use it wisely..and nothin will blow up

rb26dett

Jul 14, 2004
thanks for ur view dudes...but i still need more opinions to actually recommand my friend what to do....anyone plz feel free to give in ur views dude

Speed Demon

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
Selangor
www.freewebs.com
Well, as I mentioned, if your friend has a way of controlling & adjusting fuelling and ignition timing, go ahead and install the NOS. The added power is determined by the NOS nozzle sizes, commonly from 50bhp upwards.

Your friend will have to look at traction and gearbox strengths too to help determine the amount of NOS. Also, good condition engine internals are a requirement.

Give Thomas a call at the number I gave. He's a NOS installer and will be able to supply you with more detailed info and also tell you what the requirements are.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/JWXn_HjeO18" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="250" width="335"></iframe>

What a great way to celebrate the upcoming Hari Raya. Audi has previewed its latest limited edition Audi R8 GT on the streets of Istanbul, Turkey. Modern, traditional, exotic, Istanbul is one of the metropolises of the world. It is simply perfect to preview the Audi R8 GT.

With 560 horsepower and the ability to sprint from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.8 seconds, this car...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience