looking ori eg9 b16a...urgent!!!

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
Greatings...
helping my fren to find ori eg9 engine(atas lantai)complete wiring+com box.... for those out there who have it, kindly let me know and provide me the price kay...hope stuff in well condition...big thx

semutapi

Known Member
Feb 19, 2005
Anybody know the price range for this what call engine( atas lantai) compare to
1/2 cut.....

cdraculla

Feb 6, 2006
What is 'atas lantai', dun understand :-). I got my fren with ori EG9 92/97. Last time he told me want to let go his car RM41K. And also got my fren's fren to let go his EG9 (convert EG8 to EG9), at around RM39K. This one I'm not sure still avail or not.

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
cdraculla said:
What is 'atas lantai', dun understand :-). I got my fren with ori EG9 92/97. Last time he told me want to let go his car RM41K. And also got my fren's fren to let go his EG9 (convert EG8 to EG9), at around RM39K. This one I'm not sure still avail or not.
atas lantai mean is only engine complete wiring&ecu...not include ohter stuff like radiator,aircond etc...

semutapi

Known Member
Feb 19, 2005
cdraculla said:

'Atas lantai' = on the floor.:regular_smile:

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Just want to know if there is any difference between EG6 and EG9 ori engine ?? How come suduRed so persistant only want EG9 engine...

suduRed

Known Member
Sep 27, 2005
Bdr.Sri.Dmsara
anfernee said:
Just want to know if there is any difference between EG6 and EG9 ori engine ?? How come suduRed so persistant only want EG9 engine...
i`m not so sure abt tht,but i heard that eg9 engine more powerful and have a different cam mapping as well..but not sure how far it`s true.Crower or other vtec sifus ,kindly pls sharing ur knowlegde/comment here...thx

ARe-BeaR

Known Member
Jan 23, 2005
hmmm... i thought u want the EG9 car.... seem like i want to let go my EG9 original rom japan... 91/96.... complete with AP form etc...

kompak

500 RPM
May 28, 2005
Silver State
ARe-BeaR said:
hmmm... i thought u want the EG9 car.... seem like i want to let go my EG9 original rom japan... 91/96.... complete with AP form etc...
u want to sell ke??
pm me the price bro....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Given an empty chequebook, we would all like to fill our ride’s mods list with the best JDM hardware the Yen can buy. Of course, for the majority of us, the crunching hammer blow of reality is more often than not thundering enough to bring us back to reality where bank balances don’t always balance out with buckets of boost we intend to run...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience