Looking for Suppliers of performance aftermarket parts.

Looking For

Looking for Suppliers of performance aftermarket parts.

Reddy

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
Hi,

I'm looking for suppliers / Sellers for the following parts.

1) Intercoolers.( preferably Replica of branded ones. ie:ARC ) -For K car.( Small turbo.)

2) Engine Oil Cooler kits.( With hoses and adapters.) - 10/13/19 row.

3) Radiators.( EG/EK and Evo 9 , Fit /Jazz / Vios.)

4) Turbo Manifold.( Casting or Stainless Steel type.) for Lancer CS3.( 4G18. SOHC.) -TD04 flange.

5) Lancer CS3 complete turbo kit.( Inclusive of turbo manifold with TD04 flange , down pipe for and intercooler piping kit included.)

6) Any other universal performance parts / items.

Please PM me with pics / best prices for discussion.

racingfans

4,000 RPM
Jul 15, 2009
hi bro..you can try call this no.(Mr.Chan). 016 6683988 .supplier performance parts and most of the item that u require above...please mention wat u wan..tq

free bump~~

Reddy

Mar 10, 2010
Singapore
hi bro..you can try call this no.(Mr.Chan). 016 6683988 .supplier performance parts and most of the item that u require above...please mention wat u wan..tq

free bump~~

Thanks Bro, appreciate your help.
Have contacted him.

Cheers!!..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heyz bros... kinna new here.. heard from my friend that my stock wira 1.5 auto if were to install with a ECU will make pickup faster and stuff.. don really trust his word..at least hear from u guyz are better... how much does it cost? how much hp can i gain from it? and if i were to install ECU.. wut other parts should i change? my car is completely stock... hope u guyz can help me out ;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience