Looking for Putra or GTi engine

Looking For

Looking for Putra or GTi engine

Qal VR4

Feb 14, 2006
bro i got gti engine still in my car.....perfect condition.....if u really want rm 2000and u got that 3 item complete. becau i like to convert to 4g63 or 4g93 gsr......
my gti just for weekend running....so it really perfect...so how

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Qal VR4 said:
bro i got gti engine still in my car.....perfect condition.....if u really want rm 2000and u got that 3 item complete. becau i like to convert to 4g63 or 4g93 gsr......
I just PMed you.

Mit 4g93

Known Member
Jul 29, 2006
Qal VR4 said:

contact no pls?

Wiras

Known Member
Dec 17, 2005
If with gear box, how much? 4G93 N/A complete halfcut costs RM3,500..Probably Putra/GTi is cheaper than that, right..?

julianpang

500 RPM
Mar 15, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
Thanks for some of the offers from zth.

PLease take note that I only need the complete engine, ECU and complete wiring only.

I dont need dashboard, meter, disc brake, suspension, radiator and etc..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm sure most of you here have discussed or heard about chassis stiffness and rigidity in converted cars specifically for Proton chassis with high powered Mitsubishi engines like 4G63T. For Proton's case, many will agree that some of these chassis will not be able to take the stress from the engine and cracks might develop somewhere in the chassis later after continuous usage. So, we can say that these chassis developed for ordinary road cars may not be suitable to withstand the stress from...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience